Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xll3OI6KZgo

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
SnowBlazer said:
Thank you for ruining my fun by deleting my celebration thread. You guys don't know how to party! :yes:
In all honesty man, that is exactly what this thread is for. There has already been an uproar from the community about too many post whore threads, mods are just trying to keep the peace.

Congrats on hitting 1k posts, but no where close to thread worthy :twocents:

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
dmanns67 said:
In all honesty man, that is exactly what this thread is for. There has already been an uproar from the community about too many post whore threads, mods are just trying to keep the peace.

Congrats on hitting 1k posts, but no where close to thread worthy :twocents:
Thanks! I'm on the other end of the spectrum...I say we don't have enough, like what do you expect when you click -> Community Lounge -> Off-Topic Discussion....posts about TB's having issues? Don't get me started on how members are posting their builds in the "Appearance" section....i'm not mad, just sayin.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't think we have too many whore threads, I just think that hitting 1000 posts isn't "celebration thread" worthy. No post count is celebration thread worthy IMO.

This thread is where we, as a community, celebrate little things like that. All active members see it, congratulate you at their will, and life moves on.

This is just my perspective.

Reactions: Porkins

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
:salivate:

No better sound than a cam'ed SS. Combine that with the whine of a supercharger and its time to change the underwear :rotfl:
Must.... have ....SS! :eek:

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
She sounded sweeeeet.
Yeeeees! Yes she does!

Today when I was driving around I really thought hard about getting a TBSS one day, that'd be a dream come true right there, just swap out what I can from the BatBlazer to a TBSS, minus the decals, i'd have maybe one Bat Signal on the rear hatch window, that's all.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
SnowBlazer said:
Thanks! I'm on the other end of the spectrum...I say we don't have enough, like what do you expect when you click -> Community Lounge -> Off-Topic Discussion....posts about TB's having issues? Don't get me started on how members are posting their builds in the "Appearance" section....i'm not mad, just sayin.
I am not saying we have too many, as I too enjoy post :whore: threads. There were a few members who stated we have too many. You could do like BT did and post a screen shot of your post count every 1k posts in this thread.

In all honesty, the members who post in this thread will be the only ones who care about your :postcount:
SnowBlazer said:
Everyone has their opinions...I guess it's for better, I mean..I did get away with the FedEx thread... :thumbsup:
That is a legit thread. Someone on here is always complaining about UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Just don't get carried away with whoring in other threads....i've already had a warning point..... smh

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
SnowBlazer said:
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/ctd/4785887999.html

If I could justify it other than the fact that it's an SS and mine is not.
$17,500 is still kind of pricey for 82k miles. Looks good though. Wonder if it is a 1SS or 3SS :undecided:
Capote said:
Just don't get carried away with whoring in other threads....i've already had a warning point..... smh
You really received a warning point for that?

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capote said:
You got a warning point?! I've never seen someone with one of those :rotfl:

I know a lot of us got called out a few times for getting carried away but I didn't realize anyone got a warning point.

-and what was the occasion, I didn't see that go down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Members Online