Wonder if it is a 1SS or 3SS :undecided:
Bet if I ask the dealer he'll say "V-6" with how clueless they are... :rotfl:

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
$17,500 is still kind of pricey for 82k miles. Looks good though. Wonder if it is a 1SS or 3SS :undecided:

You really received a warning point for that?
Yeah 17K is a bit much

Yup, yes I did, for double posting.............
Mounce said:
You got a warning point?! I've never seen someone with one of those :rotfl:

I know a lot of us got called out a few times for getting carried away but I didn't realize anyone got a warning point.

-and what was the occasion, I didn't see that go down lol
Yessir, i'm not gonna say any names, but i'm not surprised by who gave me the point. I understand why I got the warning. If I do accidentally double post, i write edit and ask for a mod to delete.

SnowBlazer said:
I bet they won't, they know what they got, for sure Ryan. No dealership has a TBSS on the lot and doesn't know what a score they got

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
I got a warning post as a joke/test when they first updated it but never heard of someone really getting one.

And aaron dont trade in on a vehicle trust me you can make way more selling it yourself

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
SnowBlazer said:
Now if it was a 3SS, it might be worth that price.

BlazingTrails said:
I've been telling you guys about double posting lately.......

Whores
:tiphat: Yes you have and I have been guilty of that on occassion :eek:
Aarkon said:
I got a warning post as a joke/test when they first updated it but never heard of someone really getting one.

And aaron dont trade in on a vehicle trust me you can make way more selling it yourself
Speaking of vehicles, whats up with the Voy?

Reactions: CaptainKD

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
I am even giving some thought to selling mine and getting an ss. I have found some sweet deals lately. Less than 10k for 1ss which is what I want.
That would be sweet. If I had an SS, I would not worry much about appearance mods. Mostly performance mods.

I hope to have my TB for another 6 and a half years. I really never plan on getting rid of it, just adding to the family. Plus the wife is next up for a new vehicle.

Aarkon said:
Well they voy should have a brand new motor within the month if all goes as planned then I will be super happy and it will have been worth the struggle
Nice, thats awesome news. Was it covered under warranty?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:

Oh i'd never trade it, I may just have an ole 04 LS, but I can still make her a bit more powerful and good lookin' :thumbsup:
BlazingTrails said:
I am even giving some thought to selling mine and getting an ss. I have found some sweet deals lately. Less than 10k for 1ss which is what I want.
Man i'd be sad to see Gingerbread go, she's is such good shape. If you do get an SS, get a white one if ya can. Gingerbread Mk.2 :tongue:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Well I don't really went to sell mine but once I get an ss it will be the attention whore. Plus for a daily driver I need a pick up. I'm thinking about getting a Colorado crew
Your TB has already turned into an attention whore, even without you realizing :raspberry: I can see you rollin in a new Colorado, would you leave that DD stock until payed off?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I wouldn't mind another vehicle to be a DD, that way my TB can last longer and get more TLC. It'd have to be another Chevy.... probably another GMT360 :rotfl:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
I wouldn't mind another vehicle to be a DD, that way my TB can last longer and get more TLC. It'd have to be another Chevy.... probably another GMT360 :rotfl:
And that would be why my Gmt330 is my DD...i made the decision tonight that once my Tb is back to operating condition that it will only be driven from spring to fall. Otherwise I will be alternating between the Blazer and the Kia.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Capote just recruited GMTN a new member guys :celebrate:
All thanks to my LED Strobe vid on Youtube. He liked what he saw and was asking what my setup was. He's a volunteer firefighter and thought it'd be great to do on his TB.
recruit.png

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
I'm not scared of mileage because I am a mechanic.

holy crap I just found this Aero I never see those :yes:

00U0U_ho04h87TC8p_600x450.jpg
The TBSS's sweet sister. There were one or two members on here that have one. I will see if I can find his pics, it was sick. He bought it from another member on this site.

Capote said:
Capote just recruited GMTN a new member guys :celebrate:
All thanks to my LED Strobe vid on Youtube. He liked what he saw and was asking what my setup was. He's a volunteer firefighter and thought it'd be great to do on his TB.
attachicon.gif
recruit.png
Nice :thumbsup:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Maaaaaaan i'd love to have a 97-X, let alone an Aero.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dave editing his posts and such. Saw the first two lines of it on tapas timeline then come to read it and it's just "nice" :rotfl:

Capote, speaking of recruiting via YouTube, I got bored once and went around to a bunch of random TB vids and posted about GMTN I wonder if anyone saw those lol.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I honestly want a Rainer or Bravada as a DD, don't really see much of those, especially the Bravada

Mounce said:
Dave editing his posts and such. Saw the first two lines of it on tapas timeline then come to read it and it's just "nice" :rotfl:

Capote, speaking of recruiting via YouTube, I got bored once and went around to a bunch of random TB vids and posted about GMTN I wonder if anyone saw those lol.
I always make sure to have GMTN & GMTNation in my vid headline or in the description :thumbsup: Gotta get the word out about this amazing forum

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
I dont like the Rainer front end honestly I dont even like my envoys that will be one thing a change on it
I like Rainer grill's when they are painted black. There is one member here who has a blacked out Rainer, it looks very nice. I don't remember his username. I don't like Voy front ends either, i'd replace that with a black billet grill if I ever get a Voy.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't really like the way that the 360's besides the TB look. I can stand the way Envoys look but after that they're all just odd lol. Idk why, maybe I'm just so used to seeing TB's because they're more common around here and there's one sitting in the driveway.

On a side note, it's quite amazing to me how many are around considering they're all 5+ years old. They're everywhere lol.

-I see I'm not the only one that don't like the other 360's lol

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capote said:
I like Rainer grill's when they are painted black. There is one member here who has a blacked out Rainer, it looks very nice. I don't remember his username. I don't like Voy front ends either, i'd replace that with a black billet grill if I ever get a Voy.
I see a voy about everyday that has a aftermarket silver grill, looks nice besides a hole the size of my fist in it :rotfl: I guess they hit a bird.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Its Fireman4215. Found one pic.

attachicon.gif
tapatalk_1418019910174.jpeg
Those Gloss Black Saab wheels looks magnificent! The Saab logo makes it look ever sexier. That is one sexy rig, oh lord! Props to that guy!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
They really just look like SS wheels with a Saab logo lol
That makes it Saab :raspberry: lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Look at this Rainier, you guys are telling me that if I had one that looked like this you wouldn't like it? It wouldn't tickle your picke? Hmmm?
View attachment 16236492_large.png

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Look at this Rainier, you guys are telling me that if I had one that looked like this you wouldn't like it? It wouldn't tickle your picke? Hmmm?
attachicon.gif
16236492_large.png
A modded Rainer looks good. Its kind of like a stock TB or Voy, boring.

That one in the pic looks good though.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
*gasp* i don't think that one looks boring. You know Capote would spice it up his style

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
*gasp* i don't think that one looks boring. You know Capote would spice it up his style
I was not saying that one looks boring, I said it looks good.

I did say a stock Rainier is boring juat like stock TBs amd Voys.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I was not saying that one looks boring, I said it looks good.

I did say a stock Rainier is boring juat like stock TBs amd Voys.
Ohh yeah, in that sense you're right. Thank god there's people like us who know how to make em look appealing

Reactions: dmanns67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Staff Online