Bruhaha

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Carrot cake

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Seen it 20minutes after it came out. Somethings I like about it and some not so much.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Disney=Whore of the movie industry, get the f*ck away from Star Wars, George Lucas....ya damn sellout

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
@ Davif & Brandon: don't discuss my marital & sex life on the forum, especially if I am clearly not involved in the conversation. Did not expect that from you both...
Wow my bad man. Was not talking about you, I was more speaking in general of the situation. Either way, you are correct and I apologize :grouphug:

If a mod would like to delete the posts, feel free unless they have already.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Wow my bad man. Was not talking about you, I was more speaking in general of the situation. Either way, you are correct and I apologize :grouphug:

I appreciate the apology, I'd be willing to discuss those sort of things over pm or text, but just not infront of the other guys whom I haven't spoken in detail about it.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:

Where was this?

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Capote said:
@ Davif & Brandon: don't discuss my marital & sex life on the forum, especially if I am clearly not involved in the conversation. Did not expect that from you both...
I apologize that you were offended. I don't feel that we were out of line, if you don't want it discussed why bring it on a public forum bro? I won't bring it up anymore......

Did you check your trans fluid? That power steering leak is so bad it is all through the apartment bro like lines of it every time you turn right....

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
This thread, posted yesterday, about 80 posts back.
Hmm ok, will Def look for it when I get back to my pc.

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
I apologize that you were offended. I don't feel that we were out of line, if you don't want it discussed why bring it on a public forum bro? I won't bring it up anymore......

Did you check your trans fluid? That power steering leak is so bad it is all through the apartment bro like lines of it every time you turn right....
I should of never, you're right, but you guys did slightly offend me. It's in the past now. We're good

Trans is good, and holy crap bro I had no idea it was that bad of a leak. Damn now I wish we would of diagnosed that and put off the Trans pan for a later meet. It's gonna suck if a line is leaking...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Booms

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Vrooms

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Zippitty

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Dippity

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Capote said:
I should of never, you're right, but you guys did slightly offend me. It's in the past now. We're good

Trans is good, and holy crap bro I had no idea it was that bad of a leak. Damn now I wish we would of diagnosed that and put off the Trans pan for a later meet. It's gonna such if a line is leaking...
I was planning on getting to it but I didn't know at first that you were leaving earlier than last time. you need to get that thing on the stands and have someone turn the wheel and find that leak man. it is gushing out like a wounded warrior. it's going to be a bitch just getting the bottom of your truck clean after the fix. it's a nightmare under there :no:

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
I was planning on getting to it but I didn't know at first that you were leaving earlier than last time. you need to get that thing on the stands and have someone turn the wheel and find that leak man. it is gushing out like a wounded warrior. it's going to be a bitch just getting the bottom of your truck clean after the fix. it's a nightmare under there :no:
Yeah, too bad I had to work.the next day bro. I'm sorry you had to be under my pissy pants rig and making a mess of your garage floor. I'm probably gonna do that this weekend. But I'd probably have to clean up a bit near the rack to make it easier to see where it's leaking, could be a seal. Not looking forward to the cleanup

Yeah my only one competent bud here isn't familiar with GMT's... And he hasn't even had time.to work on his 2 GTO's

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I been needing to change a seal on my rack for about a year now.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I just read a post on GMTN FB page where an auto parts employee told this guy that he needed ballasts for his 194 LEDs for his license plates lights :no: :duh: Auto parts stores must hire anyone that walks in off of the streets :no:

Sad part is the guy was going to go back the next day to buy the ballast, but at least he asked the question first :thumbsup:

Reactions: Mounce and Porkins

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
HARDTRAILZ said:
I been needing to change a seal on my rack for about a year now.
My rig likes to leave it's mark....pretty.sure I've left some on cars behind me on the freeway

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I get about a 3 inch circle every time I park now. The undercarriage is well rust proofed though

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'd say the same for me man, I looked up on jcwhitney for prices on the seals, boots, & if worse comes to worse a new rack.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I bought seal kit months ago...

EBay has best rack price

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
It seems racks are a common failure point on our trucks....does anyone know if the ss uses a faster ratio steering rack?

Reactions: Capote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Members Online