Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
So....i now know that most of the current drivers other then the Polish dude are total chode sucking d bags...

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
:iagree:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Now to explain my earlier rant....Ok as you guys know i have the two remaining Asshats and Special to deal with already...plus another idiot who from this point shall be refered to noshow thanks to tonight....... Ok to start this off Asshat #3 of the original trio had problems with his brakes on friday night.(sound familiar?) ok i get that....he didnt come in on saturday night due to this and i worked the open shift today due to this...so hes in the clear on this one....He had a good reason. Anyways...Asshat #2 (the one who had his hours cut) cut out early on us yesterday so due to this i did not get off of work until after 10 pm last night...though to compensate the supervisor did make me a free pizza so eh..that worked out...now here we have tonight....Noshow is a buddy of Asshat #3 and was supposed to be there at 5...yea you can guess why the nickname....he didnt freaking show up...so i didnt get off until 9:30 tonight...but on the upside...i did make $285 in cold hard cash so meh...

Now where is special in all of this? Im hearing rumors that he quit...but on another upside...he wasnt much use anyway lmao....Now as for the possible return of Old Ballz....that could be interesting lmao...

Reactions: Mounce

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Time for tires. So, I'm also looking around at wheels. I don't see any that I'd want other than 20" TB-SS wheels. None here for any reasonable price. Looking at a few others.

Might need to do more whoring to afford stuff. Screw it - no Christmas presents being bought anyway. Got to budget, though, with no $$ coming in right now still.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
BlazingTrails said:
Whores. Buy it
She should start a thread in the for sale section. She probably would get more interest. :2cents:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
SnowBlazer said:
She should start a thread in the for sale section. She probably would get more interest. :2cents:
Shes not on here. If you want it, gotta get on IG. I doubt she will have any problems.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
whore

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
SnowBlazer said:
In reality though...she might get interest but it probably won't sell here. I've never seen someone's rig sell on here. All of us already have our GMT and don't need another. (just my opinion from the dozen or more that I've seen pop up for sale here.)

Reactions: SnowBlazer

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I have bought off a rig off a member and know of at least one other semi-local that did as well.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Its bashed pretty good from the IG pics. Be a fun toy, but not been babied at all. I think I saw it on a wrecker recently as well.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
@ Davif & Brandon: don't discuss my marital & sex life on the forum, especially if I am clearly not involved in the conversation. Did not expect that from you both...

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
In complete freak out mode. Found out today that my surveying lab practical go moved to today in less than an hour! I haven't even practiced on the total station! Sh*t!!!!!!! I don't even know how to plummet the laser to set the tripod and total station over my point. Crap! [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpinDrifter538

Members Online