Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
My only issues with crapa is typing out a long post then it not posting and all text gets lost and multi-quote sometimes won't work. It still rocks though.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Looks like the blazer got a lil dirty lol...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415312733638.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1415312733638.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 21

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Mine um...

Mine has ads sometimes. Small but it's there, sometimes. Not now though.
Same here
dmanns67 said:
I had the paid version initially before they discontinued the app. Never see any ads.
I have/had the paid pro version and I still have ads....

Well just seen some crazy ass shit happen in front of me....waiting behind another vehicle in an intersection as they were waiting for a black dodge Durango to turn onto the street we were turning off of...as the Durango started its turn a white Chevy rear ended it...backed up and drove away...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Stupid people can't drive. I had someone blare his horn at me for turning in front of him... except it was a green light both ways so of course I have the right of way turning right and he's supposed to yield. But for some reason this sort of thing happens a lot at this intersection. It is a little odd since the other side is an exit ramp, but the rules still apply. I've blared my horn at people turning left in front of me making me slam my brakes on to avoid hitting them.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Sparky said:
Stupid people can't drive. I had someone blare his horn at me for turning in front of him... except it was a green light both ways so of course I have the right of way turning right and he's supposed to yield. But for some reason this sort of thing happens a lot at this intersection. It is a little odd since the other side is an exit ramp, but the rules still apply. I've blared my horn at people turning left in front of me making me slam my brakes on to avoid hitting them.

I had that happen similarly about a month ago. Came to a 4 way stop with my right blinker on. Guy approached from the other side of the intersection at the same time with his left blinker on. We started our turns at the same time, and he blared his horn in my window, cuz he felt he had the right of way :crazy:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
mourning

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
:cheers: Porkins

Corner looks like a good project for we know who :rotfl: Just let it sit there.

Reactions: Porkins

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
:cheers: Porkins

Corner looks like a good project for we know who :rotfl: Just let it sit there.
Pimpin your mom ain't easy...it's all about location location location :raspberry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwaggoner4052