Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Hmmmm wonder if Lowe's would actually do this...it's defiantly worth a try hence Plastidip is usually 6 bucks a can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYXhQp5Ij7M

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Good morning whores. Woke up this morning to check my bank account and came to the realization I spent a little over $14k yesterday lol. But well worth it.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Mounce said:
We call them stealerships for a reason lol.

Morning fellow whores :tiphat:
Yea noticed that's exactly what they are. She is paid off now and I don't ever plan on gettin rid of her so no more payments and no more stealerships.

Reactions: dmanns67

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
:raspberry:

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
dmanns67 said:
:rotfl: :eek:

Hide the triple posts :blinkhuh:
Sorry that's my bad. I haven't exactly figured out how to do a multi-reply or multi-quote. Sorry [emoji20] [emoji20]

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
TBLS said:
When I click on it, it sends me to a thread for front brake pads lol. But I am assuming that's because of the tapatalk app.
That is exactly the problem. TapaSuck blows sometimes. If you are going to take the time to create a build thread, I would definitely do it from a computer versus trying to do it on your phone via CrapaSuck. Much easier to upload pics and write out your detailed build information.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life

That is exactly the problem. TapaSuck blows sometimes. If you are going to take the time to create a build thread, I would definitely do it from a computer versus trying to do it on your phone via CrapaSuck. Much easier to upload pics and write out your detailed build information.

Amen brother. Preach on!

Reactions: Mounce

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
dmanns67 said:
It does not matter to me. Some people are multi-post nazis :rotfl:
Yea I try not to be but.....
dmanns67 said:
I just figured out the multi-quote.... DUH me. [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Reactions: Mounce

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I seem to recall someone saying that multiquote in Tapatalk doesn't work right sometimes anyway.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Sparky said:
I seem to recall someone saying that multiquote in Tapatalk doesn't work right sometimes anyway.
All I had to do is select which comments I wanted to quote. Never knew it was that easy, but yet again I make everything more complicated than what it is. Haha. [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13]

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sparky said:
Multi-quote works in tapatalk, but sometimes uploading pics does not go through. Also if you click on links in tapatalk, it will take you to some random post.

Reactions: CaptainKD and TBLS

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
crapatalk problems

Reactions: dmanns67

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
CaptainKD said:
Tapatalk works 100% perfect on the iPhone.

Just sayin'
I haven't had any problems minus the clicking on a link and it sending me to a random post. But other than that nothing.
BlazingTrails said:
I haven't had any problems with tapa lately at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwaggoner4052

Members Online