Nov 18, 2011
Football

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Put away wet

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
A butt hurtin' rash.

WHORES! (yelling sort of like the TV version of Tourette's syndrome)

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
CaptainKD said:
Butt hurt? What is butt hurt? Sounds like a term you would use when talking to a small child?
You would think children were posting today.
Mounce said:
Marc, good effin point in the give away thread. All of these people joining today and that being their first post is pissing me off.
Why does it piss you off? Just curious.

**edit: I just read Marc's edit and that is a good point. Other than the regulars, the rest have joined today**

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
:rotfl: :goodpost:

It makes me feel like someone here is telling friend to make accounts and try to win... It's just fishy, those people will probably never post again.
CaptainKD said:
......IF these are actually real members and not secret shill accounts from one person who is trying stack the deck and increase their chances to scoop up a killer Snap On ratchet set. :undecided:
Interesting. Can't say I would be surprised if people took the time to try to cheat just for some free tools. I would think the admins could see if multiple accounts are setup on the same IP address.

Who knows. We have had enough butt hurt drama this weekend.

I am out. You whores be good. If you can't be good, then be good at it.

:tiphat:

:postcount:

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Interesting. Can't say I would be surprised if people took the time to try to cheat just for some free tools. I would think the admins could see if multiple accounts are setup on the same IP address.

Who knows. We have had enough butt hurt drama this weekend.

I am out. You whores be good. If you can't be good, then be good at it.

:tiphat:

:postcount:
It wouldn't be the same IP if they told someone else to make an account.. Who knows they might think it's worth it..it's $300 worth of name brand tools for free, people are greedy.

Anywho, see ya tomorrow Dave. :tiphat:

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
Mounce said:
They've stepped their game up, posted a pic of a GMT to make it seem genuine... :popcorn: waiting to see if May gets on and boots some people.
There's a YouTube video pointing people to join. Check his channel and you see it.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mourning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramse

Members Online