Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
What headunit are you guys talking about?

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
A tablet style headunit that doubles as a night vision cam (BMW owner said it works great in fog) would get me excited.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Which Bruce Springsteen does that poster want it to sound like? I've seen one TB with what I think is just a wider and longer, 12ins?, tip that sounds alright. But reading around there are sound compromises, power compromises, and neutral feelings and questions after install. Might be replacing mine soon. Annoying ticktickticktick when gassing it.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
In reference to a question I asked about replacing the transmission pump, this is the response I got.....

"I didn't have to fix it it just need to be tightened up. It was loose from when I replaced the battery"

You can't make this kind of shit up :no:

:duh:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
In reference to a question I asked about replacing the transmission pump, this is the response I got.....

"I didn't have to fix it it just need to be tightened up. It was loose from when I replaced the battery"

I believe he was talking about his battery cable, I hope :crazy:

He should learn how to use the quote button :yes:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
I finally noticed that she had that listed as the engine for her truck on her profile. :no:

Some people lol and Kyle was relentless this morning :rotfl:
Oh ok. I am on tapa and cannot see people's vehicle info.

Yeah that was quite funny. Some reason darkrider was going to :lock_it: the thread.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
I finally noticed that she had that listed as the engine for her truck on her profile. :no:

Some people lol and Kyle was relentless this morning :rotfl:
I seen that and was shaking my head in amusement

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
BlazingTrails said:

I don't see anything from her saying that her pump was whining.. Do you have her confused with someone else? Salts.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Oh ok. I am on tapa and cannot see people's vehicle info.

Yeah that was quite funny. Some reason darkrider was going to :lock_it: the thread.
It just seemed like it was going down south faster then Monica on Clinton

Reactions: BlazingTrails

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
:raspberry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member