Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Strange. Did you do the DRL killer or the cap mod I sent you?

I am hoping I do not have issues with my drivers or Crees since I only use them about 10min a day on my drive home from work.
Larry had one go bad as well there was a run of them with cold soldering that broke, mine may have been one of them. Yes i installed the Cap mod i got from you before i even installed the Crees.

Mounce said:
:popcorn: tell me more :yes:
Vendor is willing to do partial refund for a missing component and finish parts as originally stated...but i got thinking about that as i was chatting with David that he may just sabotage things just out of spite...especially with his demands...so i have since switched stance to asking for full refund.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
But then again, what if he's the standup guy he claims to be and doesn't sabotage it? That'd be a hard decision for me.. Good luck though, Chris! Let us know what comes of it.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
But then again, what if he's the standup guy he claims to be and doesn't sabotage it? That'd be a hard decision for me.. Good luck though, Chris! Let us know what comes of it.
Yea well...then i factor in the fact that part of the previous harness he made for me did Fail...more specifically the switches for the aux lighting had the terminals come off of the wiring which could have started a fire...

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
:eek: interesting situation overall man lol. You're more patient and resilient than I, I would've given up months ago. :thumbsup: Hopefully this all works out in your favor, if not, make sure you have someone video it when you go to his business and kick his ass. :yes:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
:eek: interesting situation overall man lol. You're more patient and resilient than I, I would've given up months ago. :thumbsup: Hopefully this all works out in your favor, if not, make sure you have someone video it when you go to his business and kick his ass. :yes:
I think the only thing that is keeping me that way is years of martial arts training and the meditation techniques that come with it...

Reactions: Mounce

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Sparky said:
Seriously considering ordering a full leather seat set/brackets/etc for my Camaro, but that's $1150. Now with a code I can get 5% off, and on Nov 2nd they'll do a random drawing for one person using that code to get a full refund.

Do I go for it? Or do I hold off on doing anything with the seats in the car until later?

Hmmmmm
Wait until after you get into the house.
Darkrider_LS said:
Larry had one go bad as well there was a run of them with cold soldering that broke, mine may have been one of them. Yes i installed the Cap mod i got from you before i even installed the Crees.

Vendor is willing to do partial refund for a missing component and finish parts as originally stated...but i got thinking about that as i was chatting with David that he may just sabotage things just out of spite...especially with his demands...so i have since switched stance to asking for full refund.
The cold solder joints should be resolved. I gotta get some more time and figure out why the CREE chips failed on one of mine. I did a few quick checks and have not found any broken solder joints. I was having a problem if I was idling too long that it would flash a few times. as soon as I was moving it stopped flashing.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Waiting for the bakery to open. :whistle:

:postcount:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mourning

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Martinsburg WV made my local radio news this morning. Over nacho cheese at a 7-11?

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nacho Cheese for Life!

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Are there any good auto places that do black friday sales? I might be needing to save up!! :smile:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Online?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cyber monday

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
AutoAnything.com ALWAYS has discounts & deals & promos. Cheapest prices compared to any other auto parts/accessories site, not counting Ebay and Amazon.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Decided against buying the seats for now. I'm doing something else more important with the money instead.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Well it comes as no surprise but I was declined on getting that impala

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
That sucks. Those are pretty reliable cars. But hey, less debt.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
That sucks. Those are pretty reliable cars. But hey, less debt.
Yea, they were willing to up to a point..if i were to get rid of the trailblazer which is not an option considering i wanted the Impala for a second reliable DD to share with the GF..but i get their reasoning.

CaptainKD said:
Less debt the better. Mo' money mo' money
True

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Cash is king.

Usually means older cars, but hey...

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sparky said:
Cash is king.

Usually means older cars, but hey...
True enough, comes down to it i have no issues saving up and buying an Impala of that generation out right a few months down the road.

Reactions: mcsteven

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whores

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Like the old saying, you screw me once, shame on you. You screw me twice, shame on me. Dont give this guy another opportunity to screw you as he has already shown his true colors, regardless of his personal life issue. This is all about business. Feelings have no place in the business world. Get the cash back and be done with this douche.

Playsinsnow said:
Martinsburg WV made my local radio news this morning. Over nacho cheese at a 7-11?
:duh:

What now :rotfl:

Reactions: Mounce

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Like the old saying, you screw me once, shame on you. You screw me twice, shame on me. Dont give this guy another opportunity to screw you as he has already shown his true colors, regardless of his personal life issue. This is all about business. Feelings have no place in the business world. Get the cash back and be done with this douche.

I agree. If he was the stand up guy he claims to be he'd have stayed in contact at least. I had a friend owe me a lot of $$. He'd lost his job and I was loaning him money. He got a new job but I wasn't getting paid back. He showed me pay stubs, etc and his bills. We met a lot, and he ASKED if it was ok to take care of stuff that affected his credit first so he wouldn't be in a bind another time. He always stayed in contact. Suddenly he's driving a different (newer) car. He even showed me the paperwork where it was a hand-me-down gift from his Mom. He then sold his car and gave me that money, and paid me off ok. That was keeping lines of communication open.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:

Agreed!
mcsteven said:
I agree. If he was the stand up guy he claims to be he'd have stayed in contact at least. I had a friend owe me a lot of $$. He'd lost his job and I was loaning him money. He got a new job but I wasn't getting paid back. He showed me pay stubs, etc and his bills. We met a lot, and he ASKED if it was ok to take care of stuff that affected his credit first so he wouldn't be in a bind another time. He always stayed in contact. Suddenly he's driving a different (newer) car. He even showed me the paperwork where it was a hand-me-down gift from his Mom. He then sold his car and gave me that money, and paid me off ok. That was keeping lines of communication open.
Once more agreed!

Damn it it looks like I'm doing the brakes on the Blazer again soon...I somehow managed to kill the new set in 6300 kms

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Ooffffiicciiaall

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member