Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Interesting read. Sounds like he was a good vendor. Whats crazy ia the guy who posted that he just received a package from Mean Green.

On the bright side, you do have all of his contact information. Have you tried to call him?
Yea he was a great Vendor at first....like i stated in that thread the first transaction i had with him went well..other then the fact that part of that first harness came apart...

Mounce said:
Said in his timeline of events that he called him many times and on different dates, even months apart.

Perfection hooked you up good, Chris lol. Kinda scary that people can do stuff like that so easily.

But yeah, fishy guy for sure, by this time, over a year later I would've already given up. What's your attack plan? :popcorn:
Yea i got hooked up well info wise....as for Plan of attack i set forth a Bounty on the GMT400 forum and i will extend said bounty to you if you are interested...Basically if someone is willing to attempt to collect in person i will reward them by giving them a portion of the $300...at this stage i would have no problem giving up $200 of it...just to get the Message across that if you cross me i will find a way to reach you...

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Wonder what's up with fire, haven't seen him on in ever and his last post was almost a month ago..
I was thinking the same thing on Thursday. I looked at hia profile and he was on that day, but did not post. He was hot and heavy for a while after he got tapatalkx then vanished.

:whore: life is not for everyone.

:postcount:

808_LS_EXT

Aug 28, 2014

Hehe ... :biggrin:

Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Darkrider_LS said:
Yea he was a great Vendor at first....like i stated in that thread the first transaction i had with him went well..other then the fact that part of that first harness came apart...

Yea i got hooked up well info wise....as for Plan of attack i set forth a Bounty on the GMT400 forum and i will extend said bounty to you if you are interested...Basically if someone is willing to attempt to collect in person i will reward them by giving them a portion of the $300...at this stage i would have no problem giving up $200 of it...just to get the Message across that if you cross me i will find a way to reach you...
Haha damn son, you pay well. I hope someone gets to him for you. *cough*Chilly Willy need $200?*cough*
dmanns67 said:
I was thinking the same thing on Thursday. I looked at hia profile and he was on that day, but did not post. He was hot and heavy for a while after he got tapatalkx then vanished.

:whore: life is not for everyone.

I looked from tapa and could only see the last that he posted. I started to pm him but decided that I didn't wanna seem nosey, ya'know, some people take things funny.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:

Damn $200 reward. Maybe Chilly Willy can help you out.
BlazingTrails said:
His response was to have a good night. asshole :no:
What a douche bag. He ahouls lose the title manager.
Mounce said:
Haha damn son, you pay well. I hope someone gets to him for you. *cough*Chilly Willy need $200?*cough*
I looked from tapa and could only see the last that he posted. I started to pm him but decided that I didn't wanna seem nosey, ya'know, some people take things funny.
Yeah some people are strange. There is only a couple members on here that I will PM if i have not seen them on in a while to see how things are going.

I also added some more pics of the Crees for your ciewing pleasure.

http://gmtnation.com/forums/topic/800-what-did-you-do-to-your-gmt-today/page-302#entry342593

Reactions: djthumper

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:

dmanns67 said:
Damn $200 reward. Maybe Chilly Willy can help you out.
What a douche bag. He ahouls lose the title manager.
Yeah some people are strange. There is only a couple members on here that I will PM if i have not seen them on in a while to see how things are going.

I also added some more pics of the Crees for your ciewing pleasure.

http://gmtnation.com/forums/topic/800-what-did-you-do-to-your-gmt-today/page-302#entry342593
Hmmmm i may need to look at my Crees again once i get a new driver from Kevin...anyways But yea of course this Reward is dependent upon collection from the Vendor. But that was probably understood but needed to clarify.

Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Darkrider_LS said:

Hmm. Maybe something for Ryan and I to go on a lil road trip for.. Haha.. Its only 5-6hrs from us.. Could be up n back in a day.. :smile:

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
so im guessing he has yet to respond?? what a chode
The Vendor? last contact i had with him was in march

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
Hmmmm i may need to look at my Crees again once i get a new driver from Kevin...anyways But yea of course this Reward is dependent upon collection from the Vendor. But that was probably understood but needed to clarify.
Yeah man I figured it was dependant on getting your money back.

About the Crees, if you hold on the heat sink near the fan and with the other hand grab the end of the post, that they Crees are mounted to, and rotate to the left. That will loosen the post and allow the locking tabs to rotate. Mine were tight so I used pliers on the heat sink to hold it.

I did notice that if you line up the top of the post (side without Crees mounted to it) to the small locking tab (two tabs are big and one is small) the Crees will line up at the 3 and 9 position. Took me about 15 min to figure the first one out. The second one took 30 seconds.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Midnyteryder196 said:
Hmm. Maybe something for Ryan and I to go on a lil road trip for.. Haha.. Its only 5-6hrs from us.. Could be up n back in a day.. :smile:
Heh nice! Im sure that if anyone shows up on his door step hes probably gonna be :eek:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Yeah man I figured it was dependant on getting your money back.

About the Crees, if you hold on the heat sink near the fan and with the other hand grab the end of the post, that they Crees are mounted to, and rotate to the left. That will loosen the post and allow the locking tabs to rotate. Mine were tight so I used pliers on the heat sink to hold it.

I did notice that if you line up the top of the post (side without Crees mounted to it) to the small locking tab (two tabs are big and one is small) the Crees will line up at the 3 and 9 position. Took me about 15 min to figure the first one out. The second one took 30 seconds.
Hmmm will def look at my bulbs again soon! It seemed like they were one piece i didn't want to risk messing them up..i did get the posts free but the tabs would not rotate separately from the heat sink.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
Hmmm will def look at my bulbs again soon! It seemed like they were one piece i didn't want to risk messing them up..i did get the posts free but the tabs would not rotate separately from the heat sink.
I thought the same thing so I confirmed with Kevin. Either way they will still work, you just get a different beam pattern based on the Crees positions.

I tried every position, 6-12, 1-7, 4-10, but 3 and 9 seemed to have the best beam pattern.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
[video=youtube;ZclddLcOYYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZclddLcOYYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
:thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirop

Members Online