Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Where did you find the instructions. Nothing came with the package and I cannot find anything online.
I will see if I still have the pm from Kevin and forward it to you.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
I will see if I still have the pm from Kevin and forward it to you.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I was getting ready to remove my headlights, but wanted to know how to clock them.

I removed the fan from the base, but did not see how to rotate the post the crees are mounted to. Almost seems like a solid piece.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Poop poop

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Garth poop

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Dodge: New transmissions happen

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Gm: starting fires instead of cars since 2012

Reactions: mcsteven

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Canada: Best Papa Johns Employee ever... Chris lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Fuck yeah

Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
:postcount:

Started washing the TB then realized that I didn't allot myself enough time lol. Got one whole side, hood, half of the roof, and all of the front done. Gonna hit the other side and the hatch and rest of roof tomorrow.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Poop

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
dmanns67 said:
Chilly Willy is in MN.

Off topic question, did you clock your Crees to the 3 and 9 o'clock position or install them as is?
I clocked mine. I will find the pic so I can show you.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
I'm with my girlfriend. I asked for the manager and he was rude about it. We walked out in protest. I pulled out a hundred dollar bill and said...damn you missed out Mr manager. He just looked at me like an asshole :rotfl:
That does not make any sense. They are selling alcohol and making a profit. I usually tip based on how full the waitress can keep my beer mug.

Did the manager say anything to you once you flashed him the benjamin?

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
Gm: starting fires instead of cars since 2012
Look up Ford Pinto and 70s Chevy/GMC trucks. Long before 2012. Probably many before my time, too.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Interesting read. Sounds like he was a good vendor. Whats crazy ia the guy who posted that he just received a package from Mean Green.

On the bright side, you do have all of his contact information. Have you tried to call him?
Said in his timeline of events that he called him many times and on different dates, even months apart.

Perfection hooked you up good, Chris lol. Kinda scary that people can do stuff like that so easily.

But yeah, fishy guy for sure, by this time, over a year later I would've already given up. What's your attack plan? :popcorn:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Whats crazy ia the guy who posted that he just received a package from Mean Green.
No idea if that's a real person or the vendor is clawing at any and everything for reputation and has a fake profile.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
mcsteven said:
No idea if that's a real person or the vendor is clawing at any and everything for reputation and has a fake profile.
Good point. I guess Chris would know, but based on other member responses I dont think it would be the vendor.

Pretty sneaky if it was though. What a turd. I hope to never see a Scamming Member thread here.

I still can't get over SSowners has a Scamming Members section because there are so many threads :no:

Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirop

Members Online