HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Vroom

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Whores

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
That's what i thought too, I have gotten used to the atmosphere here, and reading thru some threads over there i was put off. Everybody just fights and talks sht. :no:

the only reason i was looking is because i saw an TBSS in newnan with a TBSSOWNERS decal, and wanted to get in contact with him......

:postcount:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I have registered on SSowners, but I do not post there. The only reason I registered is because I had to be a member to be able to see some pics that were posted in a thread for some reason.

You are right, there is a lot of $hit talking and fighting. Everyone has an opinion or some smarta$$ comment to make. Their threads make for good reads though :rotfl:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
dmanns67 said:
I have registered on SSowners, but I do not post there. The only reason I registered is because I had to be a member to be able to see some pics that were posted in a thread for some reason.

You are right, there is a lot of $hit talking and fighting. Everyone has an opinion or some smarta$$ comment to make. Their threads make for good reads though :rotfl:
Ditto, that is the only reason I have one too. The 2014 GMC 20" rep rim thread is a f'd mess, dont think those will ever get made because they cant agree on simple things.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I'd sell too for the right price. :deal:
It was probably in HIS best interest. Cash is hard to turn down if it requires little effort. How many of
them Dbags would've sold without a second thought? Some folks use forums as a business, others for personal. They will inevitably clash at some point.

:postcount:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Another one bites the dust

Reactions: Mounce

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
doughnuts?

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Ummmm... doughnuts (drool)....

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
I doubt it. They are too busy fighting and scamming each other to realize what is going on :bonk:
And they will be assimilated before they even clue in on Wtf is going on...:no:

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Thats sad. Wonder how many members will have "No longer with us" under their user name :undecided:
Quite a few I suspect

Reactions: Porkins

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Who knows. I like reading all of the :nonsense: threads over there. I hope that it does not turn into a ghost town like TV. Who knows, many a couple members will take the initiative to start another SSowners site.

Better yet, they can migrate over here and increase our membership. Well not all, some. As long as this site never gets to the point where we have to have a "Scammer Members" section because they are some many threads :crazy:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
They'd come here and get butt hurt because we likely know more about our platforms and have the people as resources who happily contribute their knowledge.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
mcsteven said:
They'd come here and get butt hurt because we likely know more about our platforms and have the people as resources who happily contribute their knowledge.
Yeah I don't think they would last long, come here and talk shit and get the BAN HAMMER!! :yes:

Darkrider_LS said:
That ff thread turned into a clusterfuck pretty fast it looked like.
:iagree:

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Mounce said:
Yeah, I definitely don't want the asshats over here being asshats. Some of them are fine but like some of you, all I see there is a bunch of disrespectful guys that are full of themselves.
*I don't want the asshats over THERE* not here. Excuse the typo, I think y'all understood what I meant though.

Edit- Actually my original post is how I meant it. I just don't want them coming here. Lol its bad when you don't even understand your own post.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:hopeless:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Formula350sd