New to the Nation

monothome

Original poster
Aug 17, 2015
I wasn't aware of this forum, was watching a toutube video where this forum was mentioned. I am always looking for others' experiences when working on things, I need to learn from the mistakes of others as I don't have time to learn everything I need to know from my own mistakes. Anyway, the star of the youtube said I would be happy with this forum and would soon realize how poor the one I was using really is. I must say I was happy with the other one, so this one must really be something. I look forward to being impressed.

Reactions: Mounce

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Welcome to the family! :tiphat:

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Welcome!

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Welcome aboard!

You may have got good assistance over there for common problems, but when it comes to unique and/or weird stuff where troubleshooting is required, this place kills them. The company that bought that site doesn't give a crap about us or our trucks, they just want ad revenue. There's also a new trend where youtards are spamming their videos as replies to technical questions. Whether or not it helps you is not important, getting you to watch it is. Also worth noting is that we made that site what it was and will never,ever be again.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation!

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Welcome! You've came to the right place brother! Years of experience and knowledge are contained within the guys here.

(not many welcome mats there, plenty here though :wink: )

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
All of the experience is here... All of the rookies are over on the OS.

Welcome aboard.

Reactions: Mike w
May 5, 2013
welcome...

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
If you were happy with the OS, you must have only been reading the archived threads. I say that for the reasons that our very own YouTube Star has already mentioned :yes:

Welcome to the Nation :tiphat:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Welcome to the Nation! Yes the OS is a wasteland, only good for referencing info, like a library lol

Mike w

Jun 24, 2014
Hi, these guys are great. Saved me money a bunch. The os wouldn't even reply to me.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online