has anyone got banned from here?

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
This is for itsonvoy he can't post anything or send a PM. All his pictures seem to be gone to. Did he get hacked or is there something else going on with his account?

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
jham said:
This is for itsonvoy he can't post anything or send a PM. All his pictures seem to be gone to. Did he get hacked or is there something else going on with his account?

You said he has no pictures? I looked on one thread and saw one pic he posted was there and the other pic (saggy front end?) was gone. Maybe he got in trouble for that, since it's not there any more. If thats the case then someone's avatar will probably get them in trouble too. Thats my guess:undecided:.

Upvote 0

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Interesting! I noticed he hasn't been posting anything, I just thought that he was gone on Vacation or something.

Upvote 0

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Denali n DOO said:
You said he has no pictures? I looked on one thread and saw one pic he posted was there and the other pic (saggy front end?) was gone. Maybe he got in trouble for that, since it's not there any more. If thats the case then someone's avatar will probably get them in trouble too. Thats my guess:undecided:.

Thats odd:undecided:, I just looked at that thread again and now thats pic is back:confused: and with bigger circles I believe:confused:?
I should have stuck to the regular size cans cuz now I'm seeing things:crazy:!!!

View attachment 21406

Attachments

• DSC02261.jpg
    DSC02261.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 27
Upvote 0

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I fixed him. Somehow, and I can't explain it, his account got caught in a limbo as if he was a noob who hadn't responded to his email confirmation request.

Upvote 0

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
jham said:

he sent me a PM 2 days ago :undecided:... everything seemed fine then...

edit: just saw Roadie's post as i posted mine...

Upvote 0

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Yeah it is working now, i was not sure why it wasn't working. Thank you for fixing it Roadie appreciate it! I was confused on why it kept doing that

Denali n DOO said:

I didn't even post a picture for "saggy front end" lol i commented on the picture though

Upvote 0

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
To err is human, to really foul things up requires a computer. :crazy:

Welcome back!

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Maybe Sam was a guinea pig for something that the mods have planned. :wink:

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Only if the user title is changed to "no longer with us" should we worry :tongue:

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
:eek: :dielaugh:

Upvote 0

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Dang maybe I should start to worry :ugh::ugh::ugh:

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
But I'm still here!! Muahahhahaha!

Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Sparky said:
But I'm still here!! Muahahhahaha!
Perhaps...but can anyone see your posts besides staff members? :undecided:

:tongue: :rotfl:

Upvote 0

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Haha I just saw it says excessive worrier under my name...but it's not as bad as sparkys loll

Upvote 0

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Now where's that hammer?

Upvote 0

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Has anyone tried signing up on the OS using "no longer with us", as there user name?

Think that would cause some confusion? :rotfl:

Upvote 0

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
Has anyone tried signing up on the OS using "no longer with us", as there user name?

Think that would cause some confusion? :rotfl:

haha deff going to do that now!

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Do it and report back :rotfl:

Upvote 0

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
I still need to put together a list of the users/big users that were banned over there (or no longer with us.) I have an idea. :biggrin:

Upvote 0

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
I still need to put together a list of the users/big users that were banned over there (or no longer with us.) I have an idea. :biggrin:

Oh SH_T!!! Hatchet has an idea....Run for Cover!:raspberry:

Upvote 0

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:

I'm back to spitting beer again! That is so funny:rotfl::rotfl:! A lil searching for me everyday and I'm guaranteed to get a laugh somewhere on this site! Especially if a picture from Itsonvoy is posted in a thread...

Upvote 0

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Dont worry, this time its non nuclear. Wont make that mistake again.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online