C-ya

Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Irrelevent post due to stickied thread.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Thanks.

About the sigs - my blue/bold team cake sig changed to a text color/bold code like Bill's is now. I redid it and it works like normal.

Upvote 0

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
I know the mobile site is in the works, but something changed and I can no longer connect with my windows mobile phone (windows mobile 6.1). I am using Opera Mini 5.1 and it does not matter If I have the "Mobile View" setting on or off. I get the following error:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function mobileLlink() on a non-object in /home/gmtn/public_html/forums/hooks/membermapMobileLink_e5fbfe0a2b4fb4258a52bb04c04c8f75.php on line 21"

Upvote 0

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
MAY03LT said:
About the sigs - my blue/bold team cake sig changed to a text color/bold code like Bill's is now. I redid it and it works like normal.
Redoing them worked for me as well. The signature imported just fine from the old forum, then the color and bold stopped. OK now after a WYSIWYG re-do.

Upvote 0

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
coolasice said:
I know the mobile site is in the works, but something changed and I can no longer connect with my windows mobile phone (windows mobile 6.1). I am using Opera Mini 5.1 and it does not matter If I have the "Mobile View" setting on or off. I get the following error:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function mobileLlink() on a non-object in /home/gmtn/public_html/forums/hooks/membermapMobileLink_e5fbfe0a2b4fb4258a52bb04c04c8f75.php on line 21"
Scrolling to the bottom of any page, get in the middle and click Forum Support System. Here or there!

Edit: Reworded.

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
coolasice said:
I'm not sure why this occurred, but it was related to the new member map and should be resolved now.

Upvote 0

hayes

Oct 6, 2013
I don't know if it's a bug, or I simply can't find it, but where is the subscribed topics button? The one that allows me to see everything that I have already subscribed to...

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
If you have posted a problem in this thread that has not been addressed, please submit a ticket using our support system. The link to the support system can be found at the bottom of every page, or by clicking here.

Robbabob said:
I suggest putting a note on the FAQ video page that the site is under repair while the update is taking place.
Most of the links have been fixed, the remaining links have been notated.

Upvote 0

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
I'm not sure that anyone else is having this issue as I haven't been able to find anything on it here...

I used to be able to view the forum via Tapatalk, but I've started getting the following screen when I try and open the forum up:

IMG_0642.PNG

I'm thinking that this is an issue with the app itself... can anyone confirm that however??

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Did you delete it from Tapatalk and re-register? Anyway, I've stopped using it since the mobile site is so good. Plus Tapatalk is forcing to use their hosting for images.

Reactions: Jman423
Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Either Kyle is special and gets to log in twice, or there seems to be a glitch in the "staff online" box on the right side.

Or maybe it is to help counteract Jimmy's awful avatar :undecided: :biggrin:

Attachments

• doubletrailz.JPG
    doubletrailz.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 21
Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
I've noticed this problem since the upgrade... I think it has to do with Tapatalk. I need to gather more information from the staff members that this happens to. I suspect Tapatalk still has an active session on their mobile device at the same time that they may be active on a web browser. I haven't put much time into figuring it out yet.

Upvote 0

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
The_Roadie said:
We are all Hardtrailz.

All his posts are belong to us.
are you all beliebers also?

He's Multiplying.JPG

Upvote 0

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
BlazingTrails said:
I'm on tapatalk now, it works fine on droid.
Think he ment its a mod issue.

Upvote 0

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I have noticed an issue the last few weeks where certain threads and pages of certain threads will not load. I do not get any errors. The screen loads and stays completely blank. The same issue happens whether I am using IE (any version) or Chrome. However, I can see the thread via TapaTalk on Android.

It has happened a couple times on the "Official Post Whore Thread" where certain pages would not load until a new page is started. When I can look at the thread, I tried to go back to the previous page and it would not load.

Currently, I have not been able to look at this thread at all, http://gmtnation.com/forums/topic/10961-snailblaze-one-for-the-nation/. Any time I try to open it, the page is blank on a PC, but I can view it on TapaTalk.

Anyone else have this issue or is it just me? I have tried from my work computer as well as my personal computer at home. Same issue.

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I have not seen the problem. Have you tried clearing your temp files? I have seen where that will cause similar issues at work.

Upvote 0

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
djthumper said:
I have not seen the problem. Have you tried clearing your temp files? I have seen where that will cause similar issues at work.
I just tried on my work computer and no change. Still cannot view the thread I linked in the initail post.

Upvote 0

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
dmanns67 said:
I just tried on my work computer and no change. Still cannot view the thread I linked in the initail post.
Did you clear the cookies for this site (so you don't loose them all you can search for this sites specifically) and cache as well with the temp files? I haven't had any issues and I just went to the thread and opened up fine for me. I"m using firefox btw.

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah all that is working fine for me too.

Upvote 0

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Hatchet said:
Did you clear the cookies for this site (so you don't loose them all you can search for this sites specifically) and cache as well with the temp files? I haven't had any issues and I just went to the thread and opened up fine for me. I"m using firefox btw.
I did clear all cookie and temp files. Still did not work. I restarted my computer and tried to look at the thread I referenced above. The thread loaded briefly, but then the page went blank again.

Upvote 0

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
djthumper said:
What browser are you using?
At work I have to use IE, but I do not think it is the latest version because the T-Mobile site tells me that I need to update. I am seeing the same issue at home as well either using IE or Chrome, which are the latest versions.

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Odd, I have checked the link you provided with Chrome, IE11, IE9, FireFox, Nightly and Safari with no issues.

Upvote 0

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
djthumper said:
Odd, I have checked the link you provided with Chrome, IE11, IE9, FireFox, Nightly and Safari with no issues.
Thats strange. I guess I will have to play with it on my home PC. I have not tried anything with the home PC yet, only the work computer, but I have limited access to things on the PC.

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Wonder if this could be an issue with fonts used. If it's not on the particular computer it might not display. Try changing font settings in the browser.

Upvote 0

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mooseman said:
Wonder if this could be an issue with fonts used. If it's not on the particular computer it might not display. Try changing font settings in the browser.
Thanks. I will try that tonight at work.

Upvote 0

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
Been having issues attaching pictures in line in tapatalk... Quick test

uploadfromtaptalk1402142072596.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1402142072596.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402142086374.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402142086374.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 24
Upvote 0

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
issue is when you insert the second picture, it puts in a tag but the attachment number is the same as the first
Code:
[attachment=56543:uploadfromtaptalk1402142072596.jpg]
[attachment=56543:uploadfromtaptalk1402142086374.jpg]

Upvote 0

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
Using windows7 and IE, I can't copy and paste or use the quote button.

And evidently I can't change font size!
***who ever heard of 'duck bacon'??!!!***

Upvote 0
May 5, 2013
I can't use the quote function or paste into replies either.

Upvote 0

outlaw

Dec 27, 2011
Not a huge deal but i wanted to update my location and was required to enter my ride. A 2002 VW Jetta wasn't an option. So I picked one :smile:. I am currently looking at GMT's

Upvote 0

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Upvote 0
May 5, 2013
On a computer using internet explorer. I tried on my phone just now and can both quote and paste into responses with the blackberry browser

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.