Carlisle ATN Aug 1-3, 2014......who's in?

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
image.jpg
image.jpg

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Wish i could be there..... Looking forward to more pictures!!

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Here comes the rain! Nice and dry under this 20x20 tent. I think i could get my truck under here with me.

Reactions: dmanns67

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
Anyone have any recommendations on where to pick up some camp chairs of decent quality (I'm a big dude)?

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I just checked the rating on mine that we got at walmarts, according to mine it should be broke. Dicks has them too.

This weather is beautiful, minus the rain.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
Are we in need of tables out there? I can bring one if so. Loadin up now so let me know soon... :smile:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I think we're good on tables. We have this one and then I have one in there for all your project crap.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
MAY03LT said:
I think we're good on tables. We have this one and then I have one in there for all your project crap.
Cool I will leave it. Project crap. Ha! Love it. Am I the only one doing anything at the show?

So far my list has been whittled down to spark plugs and quad hi/drl kill mod only as I am not bothering with plastidipping the wheel right now, the k&n filter wouldn't fit, and dmanns already helped me install the xenon HIDs. Shiny!

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I was quoting ghoster in real life. He said it for my project crap lol.

Me and Black LT have some work to do tomorrow. I didn't bring my b-pillar to repair so not much going on

Reactions: RayGumm

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
I can bring my side-view mirror turn signals, I never actually installed those. I think I could probably figure it out on my own now, but if we're looking for stuff to do we could always add that to the end of the list.

Roger that on the chairs. I think there's Cabelas is like an hour or something northeast of Carlisle, btw, if anyone cares.

Reactions: RayGumm

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
xtitan1 said:
Anyone have any recommendations on where to pick up some camp chairs of decent quality (I'm a big dude)?
Sam's Club has some decent ones.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I'm at the store getting supplies. By the time I get to the hotel the gang should be ready to roll.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Hitting the road shortly.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
So whats goin on today? We r kickin around the idea of heading up there. What time is everyone leaving tonight? Nelson still got burgers and his propane grill?

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
RayGumm said:
So whats goin on today? We r kickin around the idea of heading up there. What time is everyone leaving tonight? Nelson still got burgers and his propane grill?
We're here til whenever. If you're coming up let us know so we don't roll out on ya. And yeah Nelson is grilling right now.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Yeah sorry about that shoulda bumped with the edit

Rob text me if you're coming back today otherwise I'll hang on to your inverter.

RayGumm

Apr 16, 2014
Aaaand the verdict: stayin around home today, guys. Thanks for all, everyone, and next year will be badass!

Had a great time and it was totally awesome to meet everyone!
:smile:

Edit: is someone gonna make a 2014 Carlisle Truck Nationals Pics thread like Malik was talkin about?

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Wish I could have been out there Saturday but too many things on the schedule. At least I won't be up in Long Island all next week.

Good seeing Ghoster, May03LT (plus wife and baby) and Nelson.

Will post pictures shortly.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Thanks everyone for coming out and making this year super awesome! We had a blast. Hope everyone else had a good time as well. It was great seeing you guys again and nice meeting Ray and his fam as well as dmanns. Thanks to Ray and Nelson for their grilling skills, thanks to Rob for letting us use the inverter, and to ghoster/gmtn for making this all possible.

Our traditional mods-at-the-show was a success! DRLs were killed, audio systems were fixed, audio systems were tuned, led bars were anchored, weatherstrips were glued, clicking actuators were de-clicked, water spots were...uh, de-spotted, and someone found a cargo led that he had been looking for since shortly after Carlisle 2011.

I've got some pics for the other thread but I'm gonna need some time before I get them up, been a long weekend and I've gots to work in the morning.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
May said it all very nicely...... so.... what he said!

Carlisle really is a good time for all. You get to meet lots of people and see some amazing trucks. I hope to see everyone next year.

I think next years theme will be.... Bring a friend!! The more the merrier. Lord knows we had enough food to feed another 20 people.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I'll try to be there next year.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Would be nice to get back out there. Gonna try.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
It was definitely a good time and lots to do. I am going to try for two days next year. Hopefully I will be on 2nd shift and can swing Saturday and Sunday.

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
I feel bad that I didn't wake up and text you guys on Sunday so that you wouldn't be waiting around but I was totally out. I slept like 15 hours Saturday night. Too much sun I think.

That was my first truck show and it was awesome. And we're definitely a bunch of badasses. I need to get a smokestack exhaust though.

I just told Ghoster I'm already looking forward to next year's!

-Rob

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online