Zombie apocalypse weapon game

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
This is something that I saw on another site and thought it could be a fun thing to do here.
It is easy to do

Go to your local CRAIGSLIST site

Click on free.

The fifth item down is what you will use to protect yourself and family from the undead. Post what you get and how you plan to use them.

Broken Holiday Lights

"I have a few strands of twinkle lights with half the bulbs functioning. It's probably just that one or so bulb is bad but I don't have the time to try and fix them. I also have 4 strands that aren't lighting up at all if that interests you. The wires are green and the lights strands vary between multicolor and white/yellow. "

I plan to use them to tie off a set of steps so the undead can't climb up and harm my family!

or

Bust the bulbs to leave sharp fragments sticking out and lace the strnds together to form a bullwhip and whoop some zombie ass!

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I'm Screwed.

Free Firewood

Free Firewood (Charlotte Hall)

Free Firewood. Just come load it up and it's yours. We cut down 3 pine trees and have all this wood to dispose of. We will cut another down after this is cleared up.

I will build a catapult and launch large sections of burning log at the undead. Would be nice if the tree was still one piece rather than cut already.

Boog2006

Dec 3, 2011
FREE PUPPIES MOTHER IS GREAT PYRANEESE AND LAB MIX FATHER IS WHO KNOWS, THEY ARE SO CUTE! SOME LONG HAIRED SOME SHORT, WHITE, WHITE AND TAN, AND ONE MULTI COLORED, GREAT FOR XMAS AND BEST OF ALL FREE.

Time to raise up some zombie killing dogs!...

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Well...I'm screwed too. I get....

Chloe

Chloe is are female pet rat im not sure on her age but she was bought last year at the pet store around xmas time I would like for Chloe to go to a good home that would appreciate her as much as we do. I realize rats are given a bad name but she is no different then a hampster or a ferret she is always busy and fun to watch.
We do let her out once and awhile and she just wonders around and she is easy to catch.
Chloe is not mean and she is fine around kids.
She loves to eat about anything popcorn is a favorite

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I got.....

......Car shell and trailer....

....I could roll them down a hill to crush Zombies.....

......but I opened it and got........

........This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.).......

......so I guessing I'm S.O.L.

hrddrv

Dec 4, 2011
Lots of used bicycle tubes and tires. Many tubes could be patched and used again or repurposed into other stuff. Tires could be used in a creative way to. Stop by The 8th ave Bike & Coffee at 235 nw 8th ave and get yourself some.

Kind of screwed. The tires and tubes would come in handy to slap the crap out of them before I blow their heads off.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
We don't have Craigslist in Canada but we have something better: Kijiji. This was mine:

I have a Blue Corduroy Sofa/Bed and a Grey Dining Table to give away. There are no pictures and both in good condition. Table measures 98x29. THESE ITEMS MUST GO YESTERDAY. PLEASE CALL

So what am I supposed with these? Make the zombies comfortable and bash them on the head with the table??? Or... Take apart sofa, take springs and put them on the stairs so the walking dead will be bounced away. The table I will use to barricade the door.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Dang it.

5th item down was "LOTS OF PACKING PAPER" but it has been deleted.

Not sure what I would have used the packing paper for anyway, but now I don't even have that!

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
FREE TV

I got "free TV"

So here's my idea, seeing as how I am near the home of Punkin Chunkin, I could cram the TV full of dynamite, load it up on a trebuchet, and fling it into a crowd of zombies and blow them up.....:eek:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Lima Tango

Dec 4, 2011
"Diaper genie

Spring lid doesn't work. Smells a little."

I would, obviously, use my first genie wish to de-zombify the world. Then I would kick back and enjoy my slightly smelly, springless paradise.

tblazerdude

Dec 4, 2011
I got a tree. I suppose I could climb up the tree and hide. Hopefully zombies can't climb trees. Eventually they might get board so I could descend from the tree and eat some food or something. :crazy:
FIR TREE

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
Well, lets see....... Porch Alert: bowling shoes, phillies shirt, straightening iron and more!!!
http://delaware.craigslist.org/zip/3441930575.html

- Size 11 Bowling Shoes
- Insulated lunchbox
- Two Christmas stockings
- Relay for Life tshirt
- Phillies Shirt XL
- 4 blue jars
- Used straightening iron

Wow not too sure what to do with this stuff... Im guessing i would try to make a slingshot with stuff around the house. Id then try to hit the zombies with flying bowling shoes, the 4 glass jars, and a HOT straightening iron. The soft insulated lunch box, christmas stockings, and 2 tshirts ummmm, not too sure what to do with them. Maybe put them up for trade in the Craigslist Barter section and see if i could trade them out for something hard to shoot in my slingshot. Last resort guess my 4 22" chrome SS wheels are going flying too.

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Craigslist is not used in Newfoundland, so on to Kijiji.
I've got "FREE: This stove has served us very well and we'd like it to get some more use. The front left burner switch is broken, but other than that it works good."

I did a quick Google on how to kill a zombie and Yahoo's number 7 is smash its head in a convection oven.
How to Kill a Zombie: Ten Best Ways to Kill a Zombie - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Well its not a convection oven but it will have to do. I'll also use it to prepare meals for my family while trying to wait out the apocalypse.

Anyone have a good recipe for a zombie casserole?

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
Standing lamp? :/

3Fe3N63o65N25L25Gdcbsfee49b8267b2171e.jpg

some 550 cord, a few spikes, and something down the body to strengthen her up...and it might just be a decent close range weapon :biggrin:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
APROX.250 GAL FISH JACUZZI
APROX.250 GAL FISH JACUZZI
FREE approx. 250 gal jacuzzi shell only with all the plumbing and bulkheads. Jacuzzi was set up for freshwater fish for the last 7 years. No leaks, only needs cleaning. all the gravel included for free with the jacuzzi.

I will use it to breed piranhas for my piranha zombie moat.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Trying my luck again...

Bad idea. I'm having a string of bad luck.

White fancy hat

What am I supposed to do with THAT?

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Sparky said:
Trying my luck again...

Bad idea. I'm having a string of bad luck.

White fancy hat

What am I supposed to do with THAT?

:undecided: You can throw it on one of the zombies' heads. Then while all the other zombies laugh at the zombie wearing the White Fancy Hat, you can escape!!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Free men's athletic socks, bath rugs, lingerie, bed pillows (New Elephant Resale Shop - Lincoln Pk.)

FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sometimes we get things we just can't sell, so we give them away!
Come see us at 1145 W. Webster, the nonprofit New Elephant Resale Shop of Chicago.

We have some freshly washed athletic socks, a few VS bras (34A), garters, nylons
bed pillows, and two Ralph Lauren bathroom rugs that are a little dingy, but great
for muddy, snowy dog feet, keeping in your trunk in case you get stuck in some
snow and need some traction, or anything else you can think of.

FYI: We're having a furniture sale right now, too, with all furniture 50% off till 5pm Sunday.

Open at 11am Monday-Saturday

Make a 3 person slingshot out of the socks, itty bitty titty cups, garters, and nylons to launch rocks at them. i'll sleep on the pillows and bathroom rugs.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Made by the once world famous KenLine furniture of VanBuren, Arkansas.

My crazy sister got rid of the cushions,

but all you need are some pillows or other cushions to use.

Otherwise this is a good couch. Not really sat on that much.

Contact for discussion of pickup.

Couch w/o cushions

The thing is so ugly even Zombies will run... All i got to do is sit on it and I am safe!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Items wanted to help pet shelter!

Wanted!
*Old blankets
*News papers
*Toys
*Treats
*Cat litter
*Bleach
*Unopend food

If interested in donating pls txt me 614-600-****
Thx

Items wanted to help pet shelter!

I will simply give the zombies to the pet shelter.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Made by the once world famous KenLine furniture of VanBuren, Arkansas.

My crazy sister got rid of the cushions,

but all you need are some pillows or other cushions to use.

Otherwise this is a good couch. Not really sat on that much.

Contact for discussion of pickup.

Couch w/o cushions

The thing is so ugly even Zombies will run... All i got to do is sit on it and I am safe!

Best part is. That would have total matched the chairs my parents had in there kitchen when I was a kid.

Four (4) leaf bags ready to take (warrenville)

leafs are in the bags to take it, thank yoou

Quick side note. I'm guessing they dont have lawn pick up over there... wonder how they get rid of there grass...

anyways back to the game.

I would put all the leaves in a giant pile and hide sharp objects under it. Not even zombies can resist jumping into a giant pile of leaves....

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
free mirror from a chest of drawers,
I guess I would put it at the front door and hope they see themselves and run away.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
navigator said:
free mirror from a chest of drawers,
I guess I would put it at the front door and hope they see themselves and run away.

Or shatter the mirror and use the shards as daggers and stab zombies in the eye.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Looking for talented rider (s) looking to ride lovely horses - Ottawa Livestock For Sale - Kijiji Ottawa

I am looking for a dedicated individual / maybe two - who would like the opportunity to ride quality horses at a lovely private facility that has a beautiful indoor arena with sound system. One horse is my 17 HH Hanoverian Gelding. I have competed at Gold competitions at Third Level with this horse.
The other is my husbands AQHA mare, a lovely mare used for english / western pleasure, could do lower level dressage. She has a full set of quality Dressage and western tack.

I am not looking to get paid for a "lease" and I am not looking to pay you to ride, I am looking for a win / win - I supply lovely horses at a nice facility, my horses get some more attention. If this sounds good to you, please contact me to discuss further.

You must be over 18, have your own transportation, be an experienced rider (no beginners), be able to commit to at least two rides a week, three is even better. Must have a current OEF membership (or be willing to get one) for insurance purposes.

Dressage background is preferred, but anyone who is an experienced rider with quiet hands should do fine with our horses.
We are located in Brinston, 10 Mins to South Mountain, 20 Mins to Winchester, Prescott, 25 to Kemptville, 30 to Brockville, 1 Hr to Ottawa.

Ok, here's my plan... throw some of the horses at the zombies as a distraction. During the feeding frenzy, I ride away one the last horse. Yeehaah!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Ok not part of the rules but i saw this and had to post this.

Coffee Table- Very sturdy - $50 (West Town/Ukranian Village)

Real wood and tile. Bomb proof. Any questions or if you want to check it out shoot me an email. Best, Mike
IMG_9414.jpg

I wanna see if this is really bomb proof...

Stand be hind this and toss grenades over the top.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
3 drawer metal file cabinet

Free Off white 3 drawer metal file cabinet

I will cut it into pieces and have plenty of shanks to drive into the zombie's brains!

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
Free 20lb turkey I have two I want to give one away to someone who really needs it call heidi@4847078810
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID:3488832351

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
What you gonna do with the turkey to save yourself from the undead?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I am beginning to look for a forever home for my girl Onyx. She is a rare, NKC registered, hyrbrid type, American Bulldog. I do not want anything for her, but an incredible home. I would prefer her to be in a home without children or other dogs. She is not people aggressive at all, but she is dog aggressive. Feel free to contact me for more information and possibly meeting her.

Please contact me via E-mail.

Yeah, well I'll make her zombie aggressive!

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
We replaced our electric range as the oven part didn't work. The stove top and all 4 burners worked but the guys banged things up and now it's sitting out in the rain so I don't know if they still work now. It's probably best for scrap. Please come and pick it up. Call me for an address and we'll make arrangements. Local area code, 236 three 116

I will fix it and make a Zombie Cooker!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
"Concrete slab pieces (Cumming, GA)

I have several large concrete slab pieces from pulling up a walkway around my house. If someone can use these I'm happy to give away. I can help load in a truck or trailer with my tractor.

If ad is posted, i still have some. Must pick up...no delivery."

Well hell, I think I stand a good chance gents! lol

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
gym shoes (chicago

Jordan gym shoes

Men's
Buyer picks up

I run my ass away.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
FREE FOOD 11AM ON PUBLIC SQUARE

Free food and drinks EVERYDAY on Mansfield's Public Square. All are welcome.
No I.D. required
Bring your friends

Obviously, my "friends" are the zombies so I lure them there and while the zombies eat the free "food" I grab some lunch and run away.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online