1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

What came in your mail today?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Pictures and Videos' started by Mounce, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Matt

Matt Silver Supporter

New AC Delco thermostat came in, ready for install on Friday.

Mooseman and xavierny25 like this.
  2. HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ Moderator

Nothing but bills

3. Blckshdw

Blckshdw Moderator

Handful of assorted USB cables and extensions for a few projects. Also decided to pull the trigger on one of those cell phone USB borescopes. Always wanted one for being able to look at things in the EXT that are in inconvenient locations.

Due to recent projects fishing wiring through walls, realized it would come in handy when wires make a left turn when I need them to go right :bonk:

IMG_20171107_221114.jpg IMG_20171107_221154.jpg

Quality is best up close as you'd expect. There's a dimmer wheel for the LEDs, and a push button which I assume is supposed to take pictures (depending on which app you use) Doesn't work with this one, but that's no biggie.

RTTBLT1, Capote, Redbeard and 3 others like this.
  4. Matt

Matt Silver Supporter

I'm also buying one but it hooks up to the laptop and has a 50' cable. I'm going to connect it to a fish tape to see where our storm drain is broken. For about $40 it's better than paying a plumber $$$ to do the same thing.

5. northcreek

northcreek Well-Known Member

My manifold repair clamp(GOOD),Strike on anything matches(GOOD) and Jury duty questionnaire (BAD)....
    100_4086.JPG

Capote, Mooseman, Matt and 1 other person like this.
  6. Blckshdw

Blckshdw Moderator

The first of my many black Friday purchases arrived tonight. Thank you Amazon Prime :biggrin:

Got myself a Makita cordless hammer drill, so my old corded B&D can be relegated to emergency backup duty. Also settled on a ceiling TV mount that's long enough for my vaulted ceiling in the living room.

IMG_20171124_223708.jpg

7. littleblazer

littleblazer Well-Known Member

Stuff 20171125_134443.jpg

Mooseman, xavierny25 and Blckshdw like this.
  8. Reprise

Reprise Silver Supporter

Got my own USB borescope cam delivered yesterday ($12, thanks to Amazon discount). Works like a charm. My thanks to others for the idea :smile:

As an aside...ordered Thurs morning and my order was on the doorstep Sat morning - complete w/ a pic as proof of delivery on Amazon's site (!?!) No, I am not Prime.

I guess now I know why Bezos is worth $100 billion as of Friday...sheesh!

9. Blckshdw

Blckshdw Moderator

Got my pair of Makita 5 Ah batteries, and dual battery charger.

IMG_20171128_180034.jpg

Also got a short 2 post server rack, and 3 shelves. These will be used for my new mini entertainment center (Home theater receiver, PS4, cable box), after I ceiling mount the 65" TV

IMG_20171128_180503.jpg

RTTBLT1, Eric04, Matt and 3 others like this.
  10. xavierny25

xavierny25 Well-Known Member

Suspension Maxx bushings and nuts to freshen up the used end links I just had powder coated. Also got another set of tow straps mine looked a little beat up from the last time I leant them out. 20171129_180000.jpg

RTTBLT1, Blckshdw, Mooseman and 2 others like this.
  11. Blckshdw

Blckshdw Moderator

Was a little worried when I got home and saw THIS at my door... :worried: :eek:

IMG_20171130_170527.jpg IMG_20171130_170537.jpg

Handful of Styrofoam peanuts in the driveway, and walkway leading to the front door. Turns out, due to the way the OEM box is shaped, there was a huge void at the top of the box (no idea if there were peanuts there for support before or not) But the battery powered hedge trimmer was just fine. :thumbsup: This should make my trimming jobs much easier than using the sawzall :bonk:

IMG_20171130_170917.jpg

RTTBLT1, Matt, Mooseman and 1 other person like this.
  12. xavierny25

xavierny25 Well-Known Member

My brother just dropped off my powder coated Suspension Maxx end links. Now to find sometime to switch out the bushing and slap them on the Voy. 20171201_152344.jpg

RTTBLT1, Capote, Matt and 3 others like this.
  13. HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ Moderator

Got tires for my DD stock chrome wheels thru the DTD holiday sale

Capote, Matt and Mooseman like this.
  14. Capote

Capote Gold Supporter

xavierny25, Matt and Mooseman like this.
  15. Capote

Capote Gold Supporter

Another surprise from @limequat when I got home:
    IMG_20171207_011731.jpg
    IMG_20171207_011743.jpg

Blckshdw, Mooseman and Matt like this.
  16. Matt

Matt Silver Supporter

Nothing truck related. An Xbox One S and extra controller for Connor (and me) for Chrissie. And because Walmart and UPS farked up, they're send me a duplicate that I'll have to take back to a store. And no, they didn't charge me for it so I have to take it back.

17. HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ Moderator

Got the random air fresheners I added to an Amazon order for free shipping...

Capote likes this.
  18. northcreek

Matt, RTTBLT1, Mooseman and 1 other person like this.
  19. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

Finally received my order from RA, a day late (carrier issue). An air filter and encoder motor for the Saab. Got a Cardone. Sure hope it lasts. And if you're wondering why I ordered from RA in Canada, it's still cheaper than anything local or even Amazon Canada. We get seriously hosed here even with the exchange rate.

RTTBLT1, xavierny25 and northcreek like this.
  20. RTTBLT1

RTTBLT1 Platinum Supporter

Hello everyone, been a minute since my last post. Hope everyone is well.

Made and received another Amazon prime order...

- 20ft 4 Gauge Jumper Cables
    - 20ft 10,000lbs capacity Tow Strap
    - 200pcs First Aid Kit
    - Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset Tool (for DD 06 Impala)
    - 5-button GM OEM Key Fob with Electronics/Motherboard (for DD 06 Impala)...
    20171209_184842.jpg
    20171209_184941.jpg
    The Jumper Cables, Tow Strap and First Aid Kit are for permanent placement in the TB. Got the Jumper Cables since my second pair is worn out, the Tow Strap since I didn't want to lug around my slightly rusted and HEAVY Tow Chain and the First Aid Kit mainly for camping but also in case I run across a bad situation on the road. All for emergency situations mainly.

And for the DD Impala. Picked up the Tpms Reset Tool cause I was tired of letting air out to reset Sensors every time I rotated the tires. And the Key Fob cause the range on one of the original/factory remotes got horrible, like down to only 10-15ft range when it should be around 150ft.

Thanks and have a great weekend everyone!

Matt, Blckshdw, northcreek and 2 others like this.
  21. northcreek

Those TPMS reset tools are great time savers. FWIW point it at the sensor through the tire and not the valve stem (like I first did) :duh:

22. Daniel644

Daniel644 Well-Known Member

My New HP Spectre x360 15t with the new 8550u i7 CPU, my old laptop has busted hinges on the screen, the plastic bezel around the screen won't stay together because of the busted hinges, the cable between the motherboard and LCD panel is finicky and makes the screen flicker when certain colors are displayed unless you hold it at just the right angle and the connection for the SATA Hard Drives is failing so I don't trust it for anything but cryptocurrency mining (since it has a dedicated GPU) anymore so I bought a new laptop and retired the old laptop into a mining rig which will pay the electric cost to run it and the desktop plus a VERY SMALL profit so the desktop mining will be pure profit.

Attached Files: Download all post attachments

xavierny25, Matt and Blckshdw like this.
  23. HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ Moderator

Got a big bag of dogfood. Still amazed Prime is cheaper than walmart for it

24. northcreek

This is going on my plow truck (5.7 sbc), might be overkill but, I'm sick of the old Q-jet, especially in the cold weather...no more choke....wheee!
    I ordered it from Summit at 3pm yesterday and they delivered UPS today at 10am, that's awesome.
    100_4092.JPG 100_4093.JPG

xavierny25, Mooseman and Blckshdw like this.