What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Doing my first BIAB home brew today...should be interesting.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Got some clunking in the front. I think the sway bar nuts loosened up, I had them off a couple weeks ago so I guess I'll hit them with the torque wrench. If it's not tight it gets red loctite.

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Going to open the rear diff and inspect it for damage, just like the shop should have done when it was brought in because of a few loud bangs back there.

Reactions: xavierny25

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Been clearing some DVR space all day. Now that football season is here, along with all the fall shows starting, it's pretty loaded.

Also researching the turn signal innards of Cobalts. My friend is gonna bring his wife's over since the front turn signals have intermittent operation. The ticking sound is pumped through the front speakers, which are also going in and out. So will do some quick troubleshooting and checking grounds.

Checking out Evan Longoria's sports bar later tonight for some UFC action. Hopefully it won't be too crowded for college football and we can get a decent table.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Anyone paying attention to some of the random pic threads already knows what I'm doing today, which is NOT working very hard. :laugh: Trolling the internet for pics is much more entertaining at the moment.

Tracking a relay harness I've got coming in the mail. Was hoping it would get here today, but looks like it'll show up tomorrow. Then some modding can resume. :biggrin:

Will be intently following the football game tonight. If the Lions lose, then my Bears won't be the worst team in the division/league, but one of my close friends won't be able to say the same. :satan:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Busy busy day and wk ahead of me. Sasha's rehab is bumped up to 3 days a wk now and I dropped her off at 9am this morning, have to work 930-6 at the office, then pick up Sasha by 630, then work the night job from 7 to midnight. Gonna be a looooong day.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
First day at the new job, worked ten hours. I'm wore slap out. (woe is me :rotfl: )

Like the guys (well, most, there's one bone head in every crowd I reckon) and the job so far, within a few hours they trusted me enough to be hands on with a few things like putting oil in the cars. Not much you can mess up with that though unless you're a bumble-fck.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Cube life, day 2 of this week. Started off with a change of pace. One of the owners has an office next to my cube, but he left his key at home. What to do... Get a ladder out of the utility room, move the ceiling tiles, climb over the wall through the ceiling, and break in of course! :rotfl: Of course he's wearing a black silk shirt, and has plaster/drywall dust all over it front and back now. :hopeless:

Other than that, being damn glad I'm not a Lion's fan after last night's game. :crackup: I'll admit, they were robbed by that blown call at the end, but I'll take it. :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Back in the cube

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Feel better soon bro!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1444253574085.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube and exploring the new setup around here.

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
In the 'home. Desk is in a tiny office in a store room. Don't forget to abuse your interns!

Mirage

Feb 23, 2014
Trying to find a supplier for wheel spacers for the Voy for the everyday ride that ships to Canada. Who does everyone use here?

I got my lift and wheel spacers a year and a half ago from MarkMC. Shipped to me in Canada and took a little less than 2 weeks to get. Good guy to deal with!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I'm trying to relax. This entire week has been stressful.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cube stuff

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
One more hour of cube life, then switching over to weekend life, DVR life, PS3 life, and mod life. :biggrin:

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Couple more hours in the cube, then hitting the grocery for supplies to make some soup for the Haiti Soup Sale at the church tomorrow. The MIL participates in a medical mission a couple times a year down there and this is one of the big events so i volunteered to create some Beef Veggie and Cheesy Chicken Chili

Reactions: Mounce and Blckshdw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online

No members online now.