What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Currently watching the Bengals continue their postseason trend :no:

At least they finally woke up and started playing. Those first 3 quarters were hard to watch

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
At least they finally woke up and started playing. Those first 3 quarters were hard to watch

Finally, but we cant win with turnovers and dumbass penalties. Defense just gave the game away. This rivalry has always been heated, but now it is just out of control :no:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yeah, the last 45 seconds before that FG... :hopeless: At least they can't blame Andy Dalton for this loss. The defense was doing good, and then brain farted all over the place.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Only thing planned is the Vikings game. It is a little cold out today.

Attachments

• 1452434178531-337027670.jpg
    1452434178531-337027670.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: dmanns67

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Back to work for me today....

On another note looks like what I did over the weekend for the brother-in-law and father-in-law vehicles worked out. Both the tbss and saturn ion are running great.

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
About to make a spread sheet and start filling out play slips for the Kentucky Powerball. I have never picked my own numbers, only just got single quick picks every once in a while. By every once in a while i mean i can count the number of times over my lifetime on my finger and toes. I got ten play slips that im using every box on. Fifty hand picked lottery tickets. If one unique ticket gives me odds of 1:292,201,338 then i would guess that 50 tickets would potentially make the odds 1:5,844,026.76 instead. Still not in my favor but i will take it for a chance at 1.3 billion.

Edit: This is going to take a while. Picking numbers from significant events in my life. Glad i did not decide to do it on wednesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmanns67

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Monday cube life. No work to do, so will have to find stuff to keep me busy. May spend some time researching mods to do, but I have the feeling I'm gonna obsess over how I'm gonna fix my busted retro. :sadcry:

Well, it may not matter much....

:no: It didn't!! :raspberry:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Doing work, getting stuff done.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Back to work. Hopefully it is a quiet night and I can catch some of the NCAAF championship game. Looking forward to see Alabama lose :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Cleaning my gear for CIF turn in

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
You changing units or ETS, Capote.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Disputing a cable collection debt with Equifax. The account number listed isn't even in the same format as mine. I'm betting they didn't even check the state on the address. Found a name match, and lit me up with it. FAIL!
:explode:

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Buenas noches amigos, nos vemos mañana!

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
You ate your spinach and pushed the plow yourself?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Got sent home from work (permanently :sadcry:) so dusting off the resume, time for some updating. Got my W2 today, so filing my taxes while watching some DVR.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Got sent home from work (permanently :sadcry:) so dusting off the resume, time for some updating. Got my W2 today, so filing my taxes while watching some DVR.

Damn brother, sorry to hear that mate.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio

Damn brother, sorry to hear that. We are about to layoff 200 people at my plant as well after next week.

Last day of the work week for me, free weekend. Hitting up the grocery after work. Also, get to enjoy a three day weekend with Monday being a paid holiday. Hopefully going to see Benghazi on Saturday. Looks like an awesome movie.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
WTF man.... What is your profession?

Damn brother, sorry to hear that mate.

that sucks. hope you find something new soon.

Damn brother, sorry to hear that. We are about to layoff 200 people at my plant as well after next week.

It sucks, but wasn't entirely a surprise. Work has been really slow for a long time. I'm the database guy, and while there were bits and pieces of small projects for coworkers and management, I haven't been able to bill a client for over a year now :ugh:

We went through a large layoff in October, and I expected to be gone then, but they kept me. They were still losing money, so more cuts were needed. CEO called me into his office and said they would offer me contract work when it came up if I wanted it. Stuff I could do on weekends or nights, and if a big enough contract came in, hire me back. I've seen them do that for other people multiple times over the 7 years I was there, so we'll see.

I'll be alright though, everything happens for a reason. Just have to do what I gotta do, and let the chips fall where they may. :thumbsup:

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
Had a meeting in Columbus today, between that and lunch most of the day was gone, Got the parts for my TB in today that I ordered yesterday morning.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Fark all. Doesn't look like there's a truck tonight, so I'm gonna laze around today and watch a bit of tv. Off tomorrow for MLK Day so I'm going to put all the baseboards back on in the man cave and put some furniture on Craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samsen

Members Online