What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cant wait for Christmas break. cant stand this cube any longer.

Sucks. All i get off is 24th 25th and then the 1st. No real break for me.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Sucks. All i get off is 24th 25th and then the 1st. No real break for me.
In the cube. I am in the same boat except I have to work the 24th

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I used to not mind only getting the 25th and 1st off this time of year, cuz work was so dead, it was almost like vacation anyway (getting paid to do nothing). Then I started coming into work early... :crazy: getting paid to do nothing wasn't as nice when I still wanted another hour or 2 of sleep. Also helps to have a truckload of PTO to burn.

As for today, trying to coordinate with people when they wanna try and see Star Wars this weekend, and about getting tickets in advance. Also figuring out when my friend wants help getting moved on Saturday.

Need to figure out what I want for dinner, deep dish pizza is on the brain. :cool:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sitting in the recliner watching the rain come down outside. Waiting for the wife to get home from work so we can go elliptical shopping then maybe out for dinner.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Worked, worked on the house, now off to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday with dinner

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Party over here later. St Thomas vs Mt Union in NCAA DIII Championship. Cousin plays defense for Tommies.
ESPNU, 7pm Eastern.

:popcorn:

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
That's awesome! Working for a while then going to measure and plan for some new ductwork at the house

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Way to busy for a Friday

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
I been wanting a TV for the man cave and I decided to buy $40 in tickets for the 50 in they were raffling away. Its in my cube now, *****s. Man cave TV complete.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Almost to the end of Friday cube life. About an hour left to go, then 2 weeks of goofing off. Think I'll get to my oil change a little early, and drain it when I get home while it's hot. Watch TV for a couple hours and let it cool down, and then go back and do the filter and the rest of it. Not really in the mood for the inevitable hot oil down the arm gimmick :no:

Don't have much on the DVR, so may tap into the movie collection, or watch some NBA games and break out the vodka to kick off my staycation right. :undecided:

Reactions: Matt and dmanns67

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
25 mins till lift off!

smt 59

Half day today then company Christmas lunch, used the rest of the day to get the oil changed and have the front end checked as well as the rest of the under carriage, on the way home I was lured into the liquor store to stock up for the holidays. While at the dealer I checked out the new Canyon off road model, very nice but I had not even bought one and was looking at what mods that could be done already, lol

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Relaxed most of the day. Did some laundry. Went out to dinner with a couple friends we have not hung out with in a while. Wife finally decided on a new elliptical. Of course it was almost the most expensive one at Sears, but it was on sale for $800.00 off. Comes with a 7" web enabled touch screen which is nice. Will be able to watch TV/DVR or even surf GMTN while working out. Supposed to be delivered on Christmas Eve.

Getting up early in the morning when my buddy gets here to start working on the remote start install.

Reactions: Matt and Blckshdw

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
My buddy came by this morning and knocked out the remote start install in a little less than 2hrs. Now catching up on the DVR and watching some movies.

Reactions: smt 59

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Did some running around with the lady, knocked out the last few Christmas gifts for our nieces and nephews. Off to her sides Christmas festivities tonight

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Had a fund raiser for children that lost their mom earlier this year. Dads are nowhere to be found.

Anyway, we raised several hundred dollars to provide them with the Best Christmas they could have... without a loving mom. Their grandparents are scum, so our friends take care of them most the time. Meeting them at a local establishment to give gifts purchased and extra cash for them to provide for the 4 children.

Then, it's GO PACK GO!

Reactions: Matt

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Last day of vacation. It was nice to finally watch some football since I have been working the last 3 Sundays. Back to work for 3 days then off another 12 days. Its going to be hard to go back to work next year after being off for so long :rotfl:

WHO-DEY!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Taking off early today to pick my son up from school.

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Got the 50'' TV up in the man cave and mounted the ps3 to the wall behind it. surfaced the billiard table. Just have the skirting and finish mounting the cups and its go time.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
So I just handed the keys over to have exhaust manifold replaced after too long. He asked if it was a v8 or v6 when calling for part when I walked in. Straight6. Cue awkward silence now.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Back to work after a much needed vacation. Only two more days of work this week until I am back on vacation. Love this time of year.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
At wrok and suffering from this damn sinus infection. Better be gone by Christmas

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
2 hours in the cube with the niece. taking PTO for the rest of the day and next. Tomorrow is the anniversary. Old lady still with me and adores me still. Tells me my flaws annoys her but that's why she loves me. Im outa here. Marry Christmas everyone.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Just grabbed seats for Star Wars in an hour. Even for a Tuesday, there's still a good number of people already in here.

After this, some AC troubleshooting and maybe some lunch before heading back home for some :nonsense: and house cleaning.

Reactions: djthumper

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Flying to NY, was supposed to fly out at 1215, then it changed to 1250, now its 1330, so much for me buying an early flight. Now I'm pretty much not going to be able to see my kids, I know my ex won't let me see them late at night, ****!

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Just grabbed seats for Star Wars in an hour. Even for a Tuesday, there's still a good number of people already in here.

I heard some not so great reviews from some of the guys here at work that seen it this past weekend. Previews looked good though.

Another day at work. One more day left this week.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I heard some not so great reviews from some of the guys here at work that seen it this past weekend. Previews looked good though.

I'm usually pretty leery about people's movie opinions outside of a handful of people I grew up with, who share the same likes and dislikes with TV/movies. I loved the movie, it's exactly what I expected. :twocents:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Took the day off and won't be going back until Monday. Going to see Star Wars this morning and getting a hair cut.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
At work

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Just got approved to take the rest of the day off and begin my holiday! 65 miles til home and then free til Monday Morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyatauction

Members Online

No members online now.