Me007gold said:
so which one of you broke it? lol

Whoops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

walterc4553

Dec 5, 2011
Me007gold said:
so which one of you broke it? lol

I may have; I setup a query after it went down the first time to monitor it. Was monitoring every second for full page refresh.... oh well.

In all seriousness the host probably took it down.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Up again

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Having to actually do work all day instead of troll the forums really sucks!!! Looks like I'm missing out on all the fun during the day, but at least I have some good entertainment to catch up on when I come home.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
harmless said:
I don't even think Vertical Scope realises that there WAS an exodus... :dunce:
Not yet, it seems. I think they should AT LEAST try to engage me in a conversation about WHY. But with 40 forums for our VS contact to monitor, what are the odds that he will visit a forum where we discussed it soon?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
harmless said:
I don't even think Vertical Scope realises that there WAS an exodus... :dunce:

LOL I think all that we left was dust...

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
Not yet, it seems. I think they should AT LEAST try to engage me in a conversation about WHY. But with 40 forums for our VS contact to monitor, what are the odds that he will visit a forum where we discussed it soon?

I know where he sits... I could always give him a "Gibbs" slap for you. See if that works? :dance:

djthumper said:
LOL I think all that we left was dust...

motivator202147db8c8618c54c4212294b38ab7bbe5f14fc.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Having to actually do work all day instead of troll the forums really sucks!!!
So, they moved you?

Me007gold said:
There is no one left to ban him
One less moderator over there. I have signed in (under that username) for the last time. (and gave myself a fitting avatar to go with the exit) :biggrin:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
So, they moved you?

One less moderator over there. I have signed in (under that username) for the last time. (and gave myself a fitting avatar to go with the exit) :biggrin:

If I go to a Midwest meet, I'm buying you a beer Sam

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
BO TIE SS said:
So, they moved you?

Not yet, we've got until the end of this month, so I'm enjoying my lil corner for as long as possible. I do have 2 big projects on my plate that keep me pretty 'pedal to the floor' for the whole day. :book: :stars:

BO TIE SS said:

I had to strip my profile down, because people were sending me PMs and asking questions. :blinkhuh: :hopeless: :welcome:

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
IslandRunner- I went back and looked for what you posted but couldnt find anything :confused: Did you have a different user name over at TV?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
MichEnvoyGuy said:
IslandRunner- I went back and looked for what you posted but couldnt find anything :confused: Did you have a different user name over at TV?

Yeah add NC to the front of his nick

walterc4553

Dec 5, 2011
Looks like the post was deleted or blocked. You can google on "DO NOT OPEN IN FRONT OF A CHILD!" and it will find the thread but clicking on the link does not bring it up.

So I guess they finally figured it out.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
man was really curious to see what it said :frown:

kevinwilesjr

Dec 5, 2011
Is the going to change any of the Chapter layouts that we have worked for over on TV? Or is it going to remain the same once we get the members to make the jump? I've neglected my TV account for a little while partly due to personal situations in my non-electronic life. But the other half of that is just a general displeasure with the site and the participation.....but I do enjoy being a Chapter President....haha

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
kevinwilesjr said:
Is the going to change any of the Chapter layouts that we have worked for over on TV? Or is it going to remain the same once we get the members to make the jump? I've neglected my TV account for a little while partly due to personal situations in my non-electronic life. But the other half of that is just a general displeasure with the site and the participation.....but I do enjoy being a Chapter President....haha

No more chapters. There is some discussion floating around on it but they are gone now. We just one big happy family now.

r-charger

Dec 8, 2011
Ghoster said:
Welcome! Glad you found your way over. We don't really care if you post or not, but the more you do, the more people will know who you are. The better they know who you are, the more they jump in to provide help when you need it!

:thumbsup:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
efi-diy said:
One thing that I'd really like to see is a dedicated hi-performance sub-forum for the 4200 and enforced to minimize the how to change xyz or I added abc headlights. It adds a lot of clutter that has a perfect place to be in the regular forum.

This may be a deciding factor on what I contribute, and most folks know that very few have pushed the 4200 output to the level I have.

Interesting. I think we can accommodate you. We will work on something tomorrow for you. Maybe like a Performance section for 4200 I6's that are FI?

kevinwilesjr

Dec 5, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
The "Chapters" area is more for organization than anything. It makes it easier for people to find stuff going on in their area. (like on the OS) But now, we won't have people "in charge". I'm hoping that this will make individual members more comfortable with posting up their own meet/event ideas. :wootwoot: :dance:

I completely understand. I know a few people that had been shy about posting meet ideas on the OS....this makes much more sense.....but I'm still the President on TV! haha :raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
kevinwilesjr said:
I completely understand. I know a few people that had been shy about posting meet ideas on the OS....this makes much more sense.....but I'm still the President on TV! haha :raspberry:

President of the crickets? There isn't much left over there. :poke:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Seems like the Admin has a busy night last night. Just about all references to this site are gone and replaced with links back to trailvoy. Aparently they have made it so when you type gmtnation, it replaces it with trailvoy. The way to get around this is to break up with wrod with spaces, or differnt size bracets. You have to trick vbulliten into thinking its a differnet word

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:rotfl: But they didn't remove anyone's avatar that's a copy of our logo (yet) Looks like their auto change script doesn't catch "GMT Nation" (with a space in between)

:offtopic: at least now the time between searches is cut down to 5 seconds. With so much less traffic over there, I suppose it won't hurt anything too badly. :raspberry:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
i'm gunna post this url to my sig over there... they cant catch the tiny url

http://tinyurl.com/c4j7xmg

edit: nm i cant edit my sig.. to many codes...

edit2: i got it to work just deleted my other crap... just need to replace the gmtnation.com link with the tinyurl link

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
My ad got deleted :rotfl:
6216853d-1cb5-62b0.jpg

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
07 TB RIDER said:
My ad got deleted :rotfl:
6216853d-1cb5-62b0.jpg

Musta been poor pic quality. I keep telling you to use a better camera Mike!! :hopeless:

Me007gold said:
and, I just got banned :lol:

:crackup: What (else) did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online