Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
I do believe that you will be the first to get banned once they catch on.

:rotfl: I wouldn't doubt it.

Ghoster said:
Holy crap!!! You are showing your true post whore skills!!!

I'm a Business Management Major but after this weekend, I think I should switch to Marketing :biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
07 TB RIDER said:
:rotfl: I wouldn't doubt it.

I'm a Business Management Major but after this weekend, I think I should switch to Marketing :biggrin:

I think you have your minor in spamming now. Roadie is probably now going to have to keep a spammers eye on you. :wink:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
djthumper said:
I think you have your minor in spamming now. Roadie is probably now going to have to keep a spammers eye on you. :wink:

He certainly won the award for the most posts on the OS with links to GMTN!!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
djthumper said:

:rotfl: I know Bill must be fighting the urge to pull the kill switch on my acct on the OS

Ghoster said:

:dance:

synergy-gold-cup-trophy-award.jpg

gregoryd12

Dec 3, 2011
I'm just so excited to belong to this new site, that I'm considering being the first to ask "What is that red wire for by the battery. Did someone disconnect it?"
Then we'll REALLY find out if we are "kinder and gentler!" :smile:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
:laugh:

Its kind of funny how some of them make comments without reading the entire threads.
They do have a good understanding of why we are bailing though. :cool:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
But we're still douchebags it seems. Sigh....

Sometimes :rotfl:

Ghoster said:
:laugh:

Its kind of funny how some of them make comments without reading the entire threads.
They do have a good understanding of why we are bailing though. :cool:

I like how they caught the candle incident :rotfl:

TB2k4

Dec 4, 2011
It's a shame. I've only been a part of the community for the last couple months so I haven't seen the progression (or lack thereof). But it was a great source of information- members were always helpful. Happy to switch over (and happy the link wasn't spam or a virus!)

And what's this signature business? Jman puts the link in your signature? Curious and looking to help...

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Ghoster said:

The prize is a free membership over here.

Also.....Sure we made the news, but really? I know that I am a douche bag, but that shouldn't count for everyone.:rotfl:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I'm using Sam's dancing letters to stir poo

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
MAY03LT said:
Apparently I need to wear pants.:laugh:

Maybe they don't like the way you look in shorts? :raspberry:

smitty5150 said:

How about one of those jelly donuts you guys kept promising?

DonutHomer.jpg

smitty5150 said:
Also.....Sure we made the news, but really? I know that I am a douche bag, but that shouldn't count for everyone.:rotfl:

Well looks like you and I ruined it for the whole website, sorry Jimmy :rotfl:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
That's right Jimmy, you have a site full of douchebags!

douchebags.jpg

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
07 TB RIDER said:

Eh, whatever. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We are all enthusiasts of the same platform... each site represents a different type of personality. It's useless to bicker back and forth, everyone is set in their ways, and everyone is happy where they are. No harm done.

Hell, I wish they would direct their comments at Vertical Scope, that's the main reason we ran most of them off. I wouldn't disagree with whatever they had to say on that topic.

MAY03LT said:

Wuss

smitty5150 said:

Good, now that you've admitted it, maybe we'll get a second chance... :no:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
OK who grabbed me and pulled me in here?
Why does everyone look familiar?

... This isn't the crazy house is it? :ugh:

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Two friends I know.. both were in the military at the time I met them.. both own a TBSS. Both are "Establishment" enthusiasts.. clueless about cars in general, but well-versed in what it took to drive the heck outta them. Both bought their vehicles because they loved what it was. And that was it. Kinda like a couple of fighter pilots I knew, in relation to their airframes.

These guys are very arrogant.. and 'needed' to buy their SS's because they LOVE to have an audience.. ya know.. extensions of their weewee's and all of that cooter grabbin crap.
But hey.. they're both friends; and needless to say, would always try to make me the butt of their jokes because of my lowly I6.

Here's the kicker: they may drive SS's.. and may have been my friends.. but it's been proven and demonstrated numerous times.. that I can physically kick their asses any time, anywhere. Especially when they're feeling big and believing their own legend :-D
So they drive very awesome vehicles; I can still make them cry in front of their wives, in the ring and on the street. Every now and then, they need wall-to-wall counseling, and they tighten up for awhile. Until the next time.

Douchebags indeed. And I don't need a freakin audience. Haha. I get enough dirty looks on the scoot and in the Tahoe.

Just wanted to share. Some people think they are big S*#t just because of what they drive. :wink:

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
MAY03LT said:

Ya gotta love the crap-talkin. Especially when they know nothin about ya.

And WE are the douchebags? Haha..

Well ok.. I've been known to be one a few times.. :rotfl:

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
guys just a matter of time before they ban this site being on their site.

My tbss site i let trailvoy get posted no problem but yet if you put up tbssowners.com on trailvoy they ban it??? I don't get it sure I think there some asses there like some of them think im a ass but isn't this a community we should share info.

I have no problem posting of this site or trailvoy on my tbss site because I have nothing to be scared about. With the most posts of any trailblazer site out there we must be doing something right.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
NORCAL SS said:
guys just a matter of time before they ban this site being on their site.

My tbss site i let trailvoy get posted no problem but yet if you put up tbssowners.com on trailvoy they ban it??? I don't get it sure I think there some asses there like some of them think im a ass but isn't this a community we should share info.

I have no problem posting of this site or trailvoy on my tbss site because I have nothing to be scared about. With the most posts of any trailblazer site out there we must be doing something right.

Welcome Tony, good to see ya over here. Know a little about the TV.com vs you argument/ban-fest but I do respect the openness of tbssowners.

Gotta say though, there are a few people that think they're the $hit because they have a TBSS instead of a normal TB. Not anything you can do as owner/moderator, but just frustrating to an enthusiast of the platform who's been around TrailBlazers longer than the TBSS has physically existed.

GMTNation & TBSSOwners, harmony at last (hopefully!).

IslandRunner

Dec 4, 2011
I will find out it there is anyone left to ban me on the OS I just posted the worst post I have ever written..

I'm not posting a link but it is titled DO NOT OPEN IN FRONT OF A CHILD!

Should be worth a laugh!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Now I have to go there n look.

TrailBlazn420

Dec 4, 2011
Is there a way to delete my profile "over there"? Or do I just abandon it? :undecided: I normally kept myself logged in at that other place, but I logged out since I won't be over there anymore. :wootwoot:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
crap i better get my sunroof fix thread and transfer that over here...

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Well I'm still alive on TV, haven't been banned...yet :rotfl:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Funny stuff! Nice exit.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Can't wait to see their response

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
:rotfl: nice man!!