The Random/Funny Pic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty5150

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Thanks! I'm so glad I finally went with something besides black. I do like the blacked out look, but you're right.....theres just something about chrome wheels that sets our trucks off.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
IMG_0475.jpg

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Tyler, if I come to Chicago will you do me?

I mean my LED's of course!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
And the closet is open...

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Wow... me like... me like ALOT... :salivate:

:wowfaint: I can see where this is going too... LMAO! We need to disconnect you from the interwebz. Only for as long as it takes me to catch up on my OWN list of mods... :rotfl:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
harmless said:
:wowfaint: I can see where this is going too... LMAO!

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about... :blinkhuh: gotta be your guilt talking... :wink:

harmless said:
We need to disconnect you from the interwebz. Only for as long as it takes me to catch up on my OWN list of mods... :rotfl:

Good luck with that... did I mention that I love my iPhone and the Tapatalk app? :celebrate:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Mod bug is licking it's chops... Again... :hopeless: These came in the mail yesterday.

IMAG0142.jpg

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about... :blinkhuh: gotta be your guilt talking... :wink:

:satan: :rotfl: You've forgotten, I had my "guilt" removed at a young age. Been guilt free ever since. :raspberry:

CdnGMan said:
Good luck with that... did I mention that I love my iPhone and the Tapatalk app? :celebrate:

It'll be hard to use either with both arms duct taped to the sides of a chair. :poke: :biggrin:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Mod bug is licking it's chops... Again... :hopeless: These came in the mail yesterday.

IMAG0142.jpg

Control boxes for power mirrors?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Regulator said:
Control boxes for power mirrors?

Yes sir, timer relays... I wish the trigger wire responded to 12V+ instead of ground, woulda made my initial control module design much simpler. And I wouldn't have spent a half hour wondering why the hell my LEDs weren't lighting up during my tests :hissyfit: Always helps to fully understand the directions in addition to reading them :crazy: Won't be buying the mirrors until a lil later though.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Yes sir, timer relays... I wish the trigger wire responded to 12V+ instead of ground, woulda made my initial control module design much simpler. And I wouldn't have spent a half hour wondering why the hell my LEDs weren't lighting up during my tests :hissyfit: Always helps to fully understand the directions in addition to reading them :crazy: Won't be buying the mirrors until a lil later though.

Very cool. This is a future mod on my list as well.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Interesting. Obviously, you need the folding mirrors for that to work. Where would those get installed in this setup?

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
Interesting. Obviously, you need the folding mirrors for that to work. Where would those get installed in this setup?

There are a couple of pretty good write ups on the other site. Hopefully we can get one of them migrated over here.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
harmless said:

In that pocket behind the headlight switch. That's where everybody else put theirs. Run a couple wires to the harness on the steering column to pick up the ignition signal, then it's just running wires to both doors.

Edit: I was gonna do one on my setup, since it was gonna be slightly different than the ones over there.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I use trees to fold mine in:biggrin:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Blckshdw said:
In that pocket behind the headlight switch. That's where everybody else put theirs. Run a couple wires to the harness on the steering column to pick up the ignition signal, then it's just running wires to both doors.

Edit: I was gonna do one on my setup, since it was gonna be slightly different than the ones over there.

Good to hear. Are you planning on trying to use the existing switch or wiring in a separate switch for the in and out controls?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Regulator said:
Good to hear. Are you planning on trying to use the existing switch or wiring in a separate switch for the in and out controls?

:undecided: Gonna use the existing switch, should be less messy that way. Figure I'll wire it up for up/left = Extend, down/right = Retract. :yes:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
:undecided: Gonna use the existing switch, should be less messy that way. Figure I'll wire it up for up/left = Extend, down/right = Retract. :yes:

Which switch you guys referring to? :confused:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
The stock side mirror adjustment switch. Sneaky GM sells a "power folding" one, but it's the same switch, just with a lil picture silk screened on the bezel. (FAIL)

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Blckshdw said:
The stock side mirror adjustment switch. Sneaky GM sells a "power folding" one, but it's the same switch, just with a lil picture silk screened on the bezel. (FAIL)

Exactly. When the switch is in the center selection spot it will control the folding mirrors.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:

Regulator said:
Exactly. When the switch is in the center selection spot it will control the folding mirrors.

Seriously?! See, now I gotta go to the garage and play with a new - old button. :rotfl:

Dammit. Now I gotta add power mirrors to my mod list. Anyone want to swap? I got a second set of regular ones in the garage. Slightly used. :wooot:

I apologise if that last line catches flack for being a request for parts. I've been wearing my teflon suit for a few days now, so I'm good. :biggrin: :tongue:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Don't care about the request for parts. Would appreciate moving the discussion to a discussion thread as opposed the the random pic thread though. Or post a random pic with your comments!:biggrin:

see.... random pic!!! VVVVVVV

View attachment 16504

Attachments

• picard-facepalm.jpg
    picard-facepalm.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 62

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
My bad, let me try this again. Random pic, check. Comments? :eek:

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 371

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
4b5bf02b-cb08-fa66.jpg

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:

WOOT!! I just got me my first facepalm on this forum!!! :wootwoot: :rotfl:

Ok, so in line with the theme, I fear to see what kind of woman they use to make THIS bike entertaining to ride...

Skinny bike, skinny woman...

Fat bike...

motocycle.jpg

:yikes:

Seems the theme changed 18bajillion times in the time it took me to post!! :rotfl: :crazy:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
harmless said:
WOOT!! I just got me my first facepalm on this forum!!! :wootwoot: :rotfl:

Ok, so in line with the theme, I fear to see what kind of woman they use to make THIS bike entertaining to ride...

Skinny bike, skinny woman...

Fat bike...

motocycle.jpg

:yikes:

Seems the theme changed 18bajillion times in the time it took me to post!! :rotfl: :crazy:

I think I would be scared to ride that thing..... with or without the fat chic!!!

View attachment 16512

Attachments

• inurcarif6.jpg
    inurcarif6.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 361

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
muddin2.jpg

SDC12626.jpg

Our farm/pond
SDC12615.jpg

Cabin
SDC12618.jpg

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I moved this thread to the off-topic section. Someone could start a "random pic of your persaonal vehicles" thread in the pictures thread.:cool:

View attachment 16531

Attachments

• chick.jpg
    chick.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 343
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1