The Random/Funny Pic Thread ver.2.0

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
A couple pics I took of a tornado that was on the ground just north of my house..

Tornado2.jpg
Tornado1.jpg

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Now thats funny.. True.. But funny!

Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You know it's really Cheap Chinese Crap when...

Chaina.jpg

I was looking for seals and a spare set of wheel bearings for the trailer yesterday when I spotted these at Princess Auto. This was their own Power Fist brand. I bought a set of Rockwells instead.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Oh yes this is true!

Dealership.jpg
“Turns out it was a Marble in the Ashtray”

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
A Rear Engine 'Diesel-Electric Nissan' ...Vin Diesel would be Proud.

(Snap-Cap from Rick DeBoss' 600 HP 24 Valve Cummins Silverado YT Build... delivering the Looong "Short" Block to the Diesel Machine Shop up in Canada)
DIESELINANISSAN.jpg

Last edited:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
I wonder if the man in the cage will get a ticket for not wearing his seat belt.
1630702184265.png
A Florida woman practicing either misguided passenger safety methods or some extremely public dom/sub sexual humiliation play was pulled over in Polk County, Florida because a Florida man locked in a dog cage was in the bed of the Ford F150 pickup truck she was driving.

What was going on here? Fingers crossed for the public dominatrix angle, mostly because putting the man in a dog cage in the back of a giant pickup is one-hundred percent the Florida redneck version of a man being walked on a leash. Nothing screams “treat me like a dog” to that region like being questionably secured and endangered in the back of a speeding pickup truck.

you just can't make this stuff up.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Screenshot_20210920-123932_Facebook.jpg

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013

Florida officer photobombed by 'smiling' alligator stuck in sewer​

aeaa5260-imageedit_789_5486747895.jpg

A Palm Bay police officer recently captured a picture of an alligator that got stuck in a sewer.

"When you’re just trying to take a normal sewer selfie and you get photobombed," the officer wrote on Facebook. "At least he smiled."

Police say the gator most likely found his way into the sewer drain and got himself stuck pretty good.

"No animals (or officers) were harmed in the making of this photo," the department joked. And just in case you are skeptical, the officer says the photo is real.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Personally I thought this was a great idea:

Skeleton.jpg

but...
A Texas driver was spotted in the carpool lane with a skeleton riding shotgun during rush hour Wednesday, according to Harris County officials.

Harris County Constable Ted Heap shared a photo of the skeleton in a “humerus” Facebook post Wednesday, saying that deputies “had a feeling in their bones that something wasn’t right.”

A Harris County deputy spotted the driver in the Houston area around 4:45 p.m., cruising in the Katy HOV (high-occupancy vehicle) lanes with his frightful passenger’s mouth agape, disguised only in a baseball cap.
Katy HOV lanes are reserved for vehicles transporting a driver and one or more passengers.

“Our deputies saw right through the ruse and issued the driver a bone-afide citation,” the post read. “After a sternum lecture, deputies wished him bone voyage!”

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Alright, who's is it?Screenshot_20211010-170346_Facebook.jpg

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Saw this on abc news early today -
And the woman driver of the car WALKED AWAY

accident-16372281243x2.png

US Woman Miraculously Walks Out of Car After Semi-truck Collision Folds it in Half​

A woman in Washington, United States had a close encounter with death when a semi truck ran over and crushed her car. According to a report by Abc4, the 46-year-old woman was inside her Nissan Altima when the truck behind her failed to stop as vehicles were slowing down on the Skagit River Bridge, in Mount Vernon, on Tuesday morning. State Trooper Rocky Oliphant shared the pictures of the deadly accident on Twitter as he described his own reaction to the incident, “There’s really not a word to describe this collision. Miraculously believed to be minor injuries. The car was struck from behind, folded the car in half, and the semi came to rest on top of the car.” Oliphant went on to say that in his 14 year career he had never seen anything like it. In an earlier tweet Oliphant had suspected serious injuries to the driver as his brief tweet read, “NB and SB I-5 is blocked at Skagit river for a serious injury collision in Mount Vernon. Working on getting updates.”

There’s really not a word to describe this collision. Miraculously believed to be minor injuries. The car was struck from behind, folded the car in half, and semi came to rest on top of the car. In my 14 year career, I have never seen anything like it. https://t.co/iUsSNIhHYV pic.twitter.com/EPGI70s3Um— Trooper Rocky Oliphant (@wspd7pio) November 16, 2021

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
As a truck driver, and a Safety Director for a trucking company.. That is horrifying!

Reactions: Matt

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Something about those Altimas. My aunt, several years ago in an Altima, was also run over by a semi. She was merging onto the highway and the semi was getting off. Ran over her rear end. Her back seat and trunk were pancaked while the front held and then the car flipped. Came out with minor cuts and bruises. She says she remembers seeing the back glass exploding and nothing else. And the semi never stopped!

• Wow
Reactions: Redbeard and Matt

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013

a bunch of kids will wake up Christmas with a smile on their faces due to this:

Over 1k bikes donated for WZYP’s annual Bike or Bust event​

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) - Over 1,000 children here in North Alabama will wake up Christmas morning to a brand new set of wheels,

ZEII3HA5RVFTROLC4554WG65E4.PNG

That’s after a local radio personality spent five days living on the roof of the Trash Pandas Stadium to promote the drive.

WAFF talked with Mojo Jones right after he was brought down from the roof. He says it was a rough five days of cold weather and rain, but seeing the sea of bicycles donated was worth it.
The Bikes or Bust Bicycle drive, in coloration with WZYP and Toys for Tots, collected 1,472 bikes.

They will be given to children across North Alabama for Christmas this year.

“We know that there are children right here in our own community that would not have had a Christmas at all if it weren’t for the generosity of the community. And we choose bicycles 19 years ago because we all remember our first bike. And it’s not just giving that child Christmas, it’s giving child Christmas that will last their lifetime,” Mojo Jones said.

A representative from Toys for Tots tells us with these donations, they will be able to give a bike to every child whose parents requested one.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
black-friday-at-petsmart-dogs-door.jpg

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Why I love winter...

Winter.jpg

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
filter.jpg

Last edited:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Fixed. I had hotlinked it and it doesn't seem to work for anyone else.

Reactions: Redbeard

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Just when one thinks thief's just can't get any stupider...this...

1639606871386.png

World's Worst Bank Robber Is Apprehended​

Suspect deposited stolen money in ATM outside branch, cops say​

DECEMBER 15--Moments after robbing a Wells Fargo branch in Delaware, a man deposited some of the stolen loot in an ATM outside the bank’s front door, according to police who arrested the suspect on a felony charge.

Investigators say that McRoberts Williams, 44, approached a teller Saturday morning at a crowded Wells Fargo in Wilmington and handed her a note reading “This is a robbery, I need $150.”

After the 25-year-old bank employee provided Williams with cash, he fled the bank. But instead of racing from the crime scene like your average bank robber, Williams exited the

Wells Fargo and “made a
mcrobertswilliams21.jpg
deposit in the atm on the exterior of the building,” the Delaware State Police report.

The Wells Fargo branch (and its yellow-framed ATM machines) are pictured above.

Following the ill-advised pit stop, Williams (seen at right) fled on foot to a nearby shopping center where he was taken into custody by state troopers.

As alleged in a probable cause affidavit, Williams told police that, “the money had been deposited and was no longer on his person.” A detective reported that while no money was recovered from Williams, he was “in possession of a Wells Fargo bank card.”

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Lucky-Driver.jpg

But I'll bet he wished it did get hit. Looks like POS!

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Dodge.jpg

And not enough lift from those mirrors :laugh:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Mustang lights.jpg

Forum Statistics