The Random/Funny Pic Thread ver.2.0

TollKeeper

Gold Supporter
A couple pics I took of a tornado that was on the ground just north of my house..

Tornado2.jpg
Tornado1.jpg

TollKeeper

Gold Supporter
Now thats funny.. True.. But funny!

OP
Mooseman

Mooseman

You know it's really Cheap Chinese Crap when...

Chaina.jpg

I was looking for seals and a spare set of wheel bearings for the trailer yesterday when I spotted these at Princess Auto. This was their own Power Fist brand. I bought a set of Rockwells instead.

OP
Mooseman

Mooseman

Oh yes this is true!

Dealership.jpg
“Turns out it was a Marble in the Ashtray”

MRRSM

Lifetime VIP Supporter
A Rear Engine 'Diesel-Electric Nissan' ...Vin Diesel would be Proud.

(Snap-Cap from Rick DeBoss' 600 HP 24 Valve Cummins Silverado YT Build... delivering the Looong "Short" Block to the Diesel Machine Shop up in Canada)
DIESELINANISSAN.jpg

Last edited:

Redbeard

I wonder if the man in the cage will get a ticket for not wearing his seat belt.
1630702184265.png
A Florida woman practicing either misguided passenger safety methods or some extremely public dom/sub sexual humiliation play was pulled over in Polk County, Florida because a Florida man locked in a dog cage was in the bed of the Ford F150 pickup truck she was driving.

What was going on here? Fingers crossed for the public dominatrix angle, mostly because putting the man in a dog cage in the back of a giant pickup is one-hundred percent the Florida redneck version of a man being walked on a leash. Nothing screams “treat me like a dog” to that region like being questionably secured and endangered in the back of a speeding pickup truck.

you just can't make this stuff up.

OP
Mooseman

Mooseman

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member