Saab owner saying hi from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

SaabScott

Original poster
Jul 11, 2013
Hey all. I've been around here for a little while now.

Would love to be able to connect with other 9-7X owners (we seem to be a RARE bunch).
Even more so, I'd be very interested in connecting with other GMT360 owners in the GTA/Peel Region or even southern Ontario.

There is a fair amount I know about my 9-7X, but even more that I don't know about and a lot of basic maintenance that I feel I should be able to do, but as with a lot of us, would feel more comfortable the first time around with some assistance. Besides, it's always a lot more fun to work on vehicles with other owners. ;-)

IMG_00000311 s.jpg

IMG_00000314 s.jpg

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome aboard!

We're definitely enthusiast driven.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome! Lots of guys in your neck of the woods but indeed, you are one of the few Saab owners here. Love those trucks and their looks! Wish I could find one of those rare Aeros with the 6.0L.

Reactions: JamesL3

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation :thumbsup:

I don't have the Saab brand but I'm in for a meet, greet n help where I can session...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Welcome aboard mate... :tiphat:

If you're looking for fellow GTA members, take a look at the "Meet n Greet" thread that we have for Eastern Canada...
We're in the process of trying to set up a few meets for the summer... feel free to pipe in with ANY suggestions...

Like DnD said, many of us have NO problem helping a fellow GMT'er out - we've all been there before... :thumbsup:

PS. I think if you supply the pizza & beer, you'd get a few of us to come out and help you... :yes:

ddgm

May 7, 2013
Welcome to the Nation. I too have a Saab 9-7x, it's a red 2006. I spend 6 months here in Mt. Hope, Ontario.
It's a stone's throw from Hamilton and the other 6 months, I spend in Fort Myers, Florida. That's where my Saab is.
I just got back. A Florida car since new, I looked underneath it and it hasn't a mark or spot of rust anywhere. The spare tire
winch works easily. The only thing I might change is to add a Kenwood Navigation Head Unit so I can have a backup camera.
Was going to do it this year but seemed to never find the time. Maybe this fall.

Doug

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadmak

Members Online