Random Videos

DAlastDON

Platinum Supporter
It is only January of 2018 but this is the best damn movie I have seen so far this year. I knew what this movie was about before I even watched the trailer. I remember the June 2013 tragedy that resulted in the end of these fine gentlemen's lives. They died doing what they trained and loved to do...saving lives. RIP Granite Mountain Hotshots.

DAlastDON

Platinum Supporter
Another random video youtube served up. The boreing task of getting gas with a twist. This young lady does it without arms.

Had to check out her channel and it is awesome how self sufficient she is.

With mechanical and electronic aid's she drives.

Can change a tire.

Shoot Firearms.

Soooooo many videos....Her channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tishaunarmed/videos

I was ROFLMAO when I saw this!

And not a single person complained that the miracle water did not melt!

I love those old commercials where they show what their vehicles are about. The GM commercials now are the worst, seems like they over-try to be clever and tell you nothing about their vehicles....."we've assembled a group of real people not actors"....give me a break.

Capote

Platinum Supporter
I love those old commercials where they show what their vehicles are about. The GM commercials now are the worst, seems like they over-try to be clever and tell you nothing about their vehicles....."we've assembled a group of real people not actors"....give me a break.
It's because people now-a-days are all trendy and want what is NEW, NEW, NEW, when it comes to anythings. Just like people will keep buying a new Iphone once they release a newer version, despite nothing changing but the damn camera or storage space... Mindless morons.

You can move a house in 4lo. Wonder what would happen if they tried to brake? :yikes:

I think those focus group commercials are gone now having been ridiculed so much. Now it's sappy "Jim and Helen are now retired and help the food bank so they needed a reliable truck to haul the tons of food they collect..."