Random Videos

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
It is only January of 2018 but this is the best damn movie I have seen so far this year. I knew what this movie was about before I even watched the trailer. I remember the June 2013 tragedy that resulted in the end of these fine gentlemen's lives. They died doing what they trained and loved to do...saving lives. RIP Granite Mountain Hotshots.

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
Another random video youtube served up. The boreing task of getting gas with a twist. This young lady does it without arms.

Had to check out her channel and it is awesome how self sufficient she is.

With mechanical and electronic aid's she drives.

Can change a tire.

Shoot Firearms.

Soooooo many videos....Her channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tishaunarmed/videos

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Love instant karma!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I was ROFLMAO when I saw this!

And not a single person complained that the miracle water did not melt!

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Baby rhino takes a shower at 4 days old: 😳😱 Baby rhino takes a shower at 11 days old:
Toronto Zoo Greater One-Horned Rhino Calf Playing In Shower

Reactions: Mooseman

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I was ROFLMAO when I saw this
And not a single person complained that the miracle water did not melt!
Man!..I've got a million dollars hanging off of my roof right now...praise the lord!

Reactions: Redbeard

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Funny, I JUST saw that on a show off my DVR. :laugh:

Shaw520

Sep 20, 2017
Northeast
I actually remember this one,..showing my age.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I love those old commercials where they show what their vehicles are about. The GM commercials now are the worst, seems like they over-try to be clever and tell you nothing about their vehicles....."we've assembled a group of real people not actors"....give me a break.

Reactions: Redbeard and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I love those old commercials where they show what their vehicles are about. The GM commercials now are the worst, seems like they over-try to be clever and tell you nothing about their vehicles....."we've assembled a group of real people not actors"....give me a break.
It's because people now-a-days are all trendy and want what is NEW, NEW, NEW, when it comes to anythings. Just like people will keep buying a new Iphone once they release a newer version, despite nothing changing but the damn camera or storage space... Mindless morons.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You can move a house in 4lo. Wonder what would happen if they tried to brake? :yikes:

I think those focus group commercials are gone now having been ridiculed so much. Now it's sappy "Jim and Helen are now retired and help the food bank so they needed a reliable truck to haul the tons of food they collect..."

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
The winter sport you have never heard of

Do you have what it takes to be pulled across the snow on skis by a speeding horse? Lance Nelson shares his passion for the adrenaline-pumping sport.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Was getting ready to wind down for the night, and decided to check my camera feeds for the hell of it. Saw something rather unexpected in the driveway cam's frame, so went back to check the footage, to watch this... Kinda cool to see, wish it wasn't so close to the camera so I could see the whole thing, and have better focus.

Would be cool if it caught something right where the camera would see it. :undecided:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Was getting ready to wind down for the night, and decided to check my camera feeds for the hell of it. Saw something rather unexpected in the driveway cam's frame, so went back to check the footage, to watch this... Kinda cool to see, wish it wasn't so close to the camera so I could see the whole thing, and have better focus.

Would be cool if it caught something right where the camera would see it. :undecided:
Even with the sped up video, that guy built that web fast man lol.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sad part is you probably removed (or will remove) the web. Or leave it to see if it catches something.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Just went out to check it, the part in front of the camera, I can't even see at all, but I can see a lot of web work was done up under the overhang of the roof at the peak. I'll leave it for a day or so and see if anything gets caught, but I won't feel bad clearing the camera's view, since there's plenty of real estate it can use. For now.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Well, l checked the feed again once the sun went down, and the web was gone. Went back through the footage, and found out what happened there.

Props to the spider for cleaning up after itself, mostly. :cool:

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Amazing how they recycle that stronger than steel silk...guess he was a little camera shy or needed a better hunting ground.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Nature never ceases to amaze me. Looked like its prey escaped so he said "screw it, I'm moving!". Really cool.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
I don't know why I found this as funny as I did...

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
I have been looking into adding some automation functions to my home. Things like turning standard lights and electronics off and on remotely or by scenario. But buying "connected" wall switches, light bulbs, power outlet modules, etc... have put the cost of doing it all at once into the $1000's of dollars range. This lengthy video goes over a device family called SONOFF that works via wifi, is inexpensive, but takes a little hands on wiring and modification to make it function the way I want it to. Like normal dumb light switches still retaining their dumb function of off/on with the SONOFF device wired in or like the pricey "connected" light switches work. The lowest 10 amp SONOFF starts at $5 from china. This video goes over the wiring and some of the modifications. Its 48 minutes long but seemed like 15 minutes to me. Worth a watch if your looking to do what I am.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Last edited:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I suspect the hardware store I frequent will be next :sadcry:, yours too.
Health Inspectors Raid Hardware Store, Demand They Stop Serving Free Popcorn
So they get on these guys over here-say FROM ONE PERSON? Must of been a costumer who wasn't able to return something and got butt-hurt.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher