Random Videos

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yes, the short one I saw on TV. The long one is better. Made my wife jump.

Reactions: Redbeard

hrddrv

Dec 4, 2011
I was just in a pretty bad accident today a week ago. I actually am crying right now. Luckily none of us were killed just a few broken bones and bruises from all of us. There is also one less Buick Enclave on the road. This was my parents vehicle. I don't believe the driver of the other car was texting or anything like that, it is just a bad curve that many accidents have happened at. Thanks for posting and always remember life can be taken at any moment.
@Mooseman Is this the AT&T video you were talking about in the other thread?

Short Version

Long (BETTER) Version

Yes, the short one I saw on TV. The long one is better. Made my wife jump.

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
I was just in a pretty bad accident today a week ago. I actually am crying right now. Luckily none of us were killed just a few broken bones and bruises from all of us. There is also one less Buick Enclave on the road. This was my parents vehicle. I don't believe the driver of the other car was texting or anything like that, it is just a bad curve that many accidents have happened at. Thanks for posting and always remember life can be taken at any moment.

You and i were not the only ones that shed a few tears. Be sure of that. Im a head on collision survivor myself. I was side swiped by another vehicle that hit some debris in the road and lost control. Forced my vehicle into on coming traffic at highway speed. The other vehicle was smaller than mine and the driver passed a few days after the accident from their injuries. It all happened so fast with no time to even react. I felt ok but realized i had a sprung ankle and what i thought was a sprung wrist later that night. The ankle healed up after a couple days of cold/hot treatment. Had an MRI done on my hand about a week later to find a fractured metacarpal.

I keep pictures of my vehicle, on my phone, that i look at when i feel down. I look at the direction the wheels were turned and locked into from the carnage. The road had a slight curve to the left. The wheels are turned to the right in the picture. Tells me that i atleast tried to correct and push back against the other vehicle that side swiped me. But there just was not enough time in that fraction of a second for any kind of maneuver to make a difference. I know it wasn't my fault and that i could not have done anything any different but it still weighs upon me to this day.

I was blessed that day and your family too on the day of your accident. I wish everyone would have lived on the day of my accident. I would have gladly taken some injury from the other driver for them to have had a better chance of survival. Even if it meant i would have been disabled.

Reactions: Redbeard and hrddrv

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
So apparently Apple got a patent on a paper bag... obligatory product release video.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Will this new innovation suffer the same fate as the Wankel....

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Ah memories....

Reactions: hrddrv and Redbeard

hrddrv

Dec 4, 2011
I so wanted to build this. I owned an 86 firebird that I thought long and hard about doing this.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Looks like...."Dad can I borrow your TB to go over to Chad's house, we have to work on a school project"..:whistle:.....

Reactions: Derrick Rucker

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I love this guy. He dispels myths and untruths, some of which as surprising. This one is pretty relevant to us.

Reactions: hrddrv

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
These guys are super funny if you've never seen their bad lip reading videos. This is by far their best one with 20m+ view in just 2 days:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:crackup: "Hadouken, hadouken to your face!" :dielaugh:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
More Bad Lip Reading:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
"It's not the guitar, it is the man who plays it"

Reactions: hrddrv and Mooseman

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
He is Talented, Funny ...and I Goddamned Dare you NOT to Laugh at this Dude...

Reactions: hrddrv

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
It has been over a month now since my wife pointed to her computer screen and drew my attention to a Giraffe in Captivity that is very close to calving… at least that is what she told me back then. But if this gorgeous animal does not whelp her pup soon… I’m in danger of suffering from “Couvade syndrome”:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couvade_syndrome

This Link will take you to her Zoo Location and if enough of us watch her… perhaps she’ll deliver a healthy baby Giraffe real soon and give its Mother a chance to relax for a while. According to legend… she had already calved successfully on four prior occasions… so hopefully “5” as I've given to calling the animal by this pre-birth Nick-Name will arrive okay… albeit quite a bit over-due:

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Congratulations! "Baby '5'...Five' was Born around 9:55 EST this morning and at around 6' Tall and 150 Lbs... he (or she.... not certain yet) is healthy and Mama Giraffe "April" is cleaning her New Borne up right now! Here us a Replay of this Birth:

Live Feed (No Pun Intended...)

Birthing Time....

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Reactions: hrddrv and Redbeard

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
A lot of ways you can interpret this

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
This sent chills up my spine. I've heard of this phenomenon before. Very interesting how so many people spanning over 2,000yrs have experienced the same things in such a similar & identical fashion.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Already a few days old but gone viral. Nobody else posted it here, so I will.

This is one BAD ASS car! Don't care what brand you favor, this car gits 'er done!

I'm not a MOPAR man, but welllll done Dodge. I'll tip my hat off to you boys, that's one Bad*** mother****er! :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
I found this to be a good illustration of how the brain works:

enjoy this short video, you will be glad you did.
p.s. did you miss any? lol. you will see why.
suggestion: Go to Full screen

Reactions: hrddrv and Mooseman

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I found this to be a good illustration of how the brain works:

enjoy this short video, you will be glad you did.
p.s. did you miss any? lol. you will see why.
suggestion: Go to Full screen
Now I feel dumb....the Army, especially Combat MOS's like mine was is all about situational awareness, dammit I feel dumb for missing that detail in the vid lol.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
"Sci-Fi CGI Animated short film by the talented Dima Fedotof! 'Fortress' is cartoon parable. Despite the fact that most of mankind has been killed off, the war still continues because of an automated system left by people. One of the last surviving bombers still performs it's task to destroy a city long since dead. The war wages on until the last echo of humanity has been completely destroyed. However, life will always find a way to survive."

"Part 2 of the Last Day of War" by the talented Dima Fedotov! The last war broke out. All the people are dead, but the machines continue dutifully to follow orders. The automatic base machines begin fueling and charging the weapons of last surviving bomber preparing it to drop bombs on the dead enemy city. This happens until the last echo of mankind subsides completely. Then comes a new era in which there is no place for us."

Last edited:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

"Sci-Fi Short Film called 'From the Future With Love' set in a world where people obtain police protection solely through subscription. The film follows three police officers through their day—and hits home that even the police aren't safe in this law enforcement-for-hire scheme."

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online