Random Videos

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
You gotta be crazy to go this high. Only been ~90ft one time running fiber optic over an interstate crossing. It scared me so bad that i puked. Bonus was the jackwagon that sent me up there was at the bottom of the pole and he got puked on.

Reactions: hrddrv and Blckshdw

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Damn that wind is howling up there! Is it normal to have to re-tighten your straps that often as you climb? Sounds like a lot of hard work.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Worst sound system install by a shop EVER!! With what I've learned from the forum, and installing stuff in my EXT, I could do WAY better than this in my driveway, let alone if I had a shop!

Reactions: hrddrv

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I think i would have pushed a car out of the way. Collateral damage...

As wide as the turn radius is for the LWB, I woulda never made it without moving somebody either. Especially considering that Benz had so much room in front of it. :hopeless:

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y

I'm that good.... lol. The video just had to be in nyc... that type of stuff just always seem to happens around here. That's why I have a rule of thumb for parking situations No matter how much room you have stay 2 or 3 feet from the car in front of you. And hope he doesn't leave before you cause the next person to park in his spot is probably going to ass to nose you. Lol

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Between the title the guy put on the video, and how he kept checking behind him when he got on the road, I totally expected that chick to show up somewhere later and cuss him out for driving so fast!

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
@xavierny25 Ouch! (Child...You cut me to the Quick! (Wizard of Oz 1939). If it makes you feel any better... When I was left back in the 5th Grade, My "Teacher", Mrs. Miller, announced my failure out load in front of the whole class on the last day of school. I was totally humiliated and devastated by that experience.

As a foster kid back then in the 1950s-60s, I grew up in places all over New York State and learned to survive by keeping my mouth shut around adults and my clothes in a brown paper bag at the foot of the bed, ready to be sent on to the next place at a moments notice. And so, I've been struggling to get smarter ever since. Now, at nearly 67 years of age, I'm at the ass end of my life and I'm still trying to make up for getting left back in the 5th Grade. So Mea Culpa... and please forgive an old man for trying too hard to get it all out at once before his headlights dim.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Damn - that face plant had to hurt. Being the pessimist, I was thinking someone was coming along later and would have stolen the car.

Yeah, I get blocked in lock that a LOT in Oakland, CA. If I'm in a hurry, and it's a smaller car, I will use the bars on the front and back and push one out of the way a bit. Again, the pessimist in me was waiting for the Explorer to get creamed by a bus or something.

Man this dude was hauling bawls on the road.
It kills me when, with the cams like that, the rider turns his head. The helmet of course stays, but his controls went to the right. Freaks you out for a minute.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:laugh: @ the dude in the Suzuki holding onto the handrail through the window. Like THAT'S gonna help... :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I like this video that this sheriff created, just goes to show that limiting magazine capacity doesn't do any good for anyone, especially those who are in a home defense type situation.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I will have this sooner or later lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Stumbled across this video in a "cring" compilation on Youtube, and it's pretty hilarious, especially because of the background music

Reactions: hrddrv and Mooseman

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
From my favorite channel on Youtube besides the gun channels I subscribe to

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online