RANDOM SHOTS Of Your Rig

DAlastDON

Cut a what i think was a sugar maple. Fell right where i wanted it. Anymore to the left and it may have went down the hill. To the right and it would have hit the fence. The top had already fallen down on the fence. When it hit the ground the it felt like the ground shook.

It took multiple battery charges. But this is what i cut the tree down with. 12: bar. Thought the cut was perfect. I normally use the saw for cutting up wood to burn while cat-fishing at the lake. Would have been much quicker with a proper sized gas saw. It got the job done though.

jsheahawk

Cut a what i think was a sugar maple. Fell right where i wanted it. Anymore to the left and it may have went down the hill. To the right and it would have hit the fence. The top had already fallen down on the fence. When it hit the ground the it felt like the ground shook.

It took multiple battery charges. But this is what i cut the tree down with. 12: bar. Thought the cut was perfect. I normally use the saw for cutting up wood to burn while cat-fishing at the lake. Would have been much quicker with a proper sized gas saw. It got the job done though.
That's some pretty wood.

xavierny25

Shots from this weekend's camping trip. 20170528_162702.jpg
The yearly face off. There both talking smack with there hoods up.
20170528_123016.jpg
When we first rolled up on the scene. 20170526_125754.jpg
Mid way pit stop. Loaded up and on our way.

Attachments

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom