put a face to a name.

Ghoster

Co-Founder
Administrator
djthumper said:
You need to set your mac to flip the pic so it isn't reversed. :wink:
I noticed the flip after I posted it, but that wasn't with my mac!! Not sure how I flipped it. :cool:

ScarabEpic22

All Ive got now are the pics from the Vegas/West Coast Meetup from earlier this month in this thread: Vegas/West Coast Meetup Nov 2011

Thats me on the right wearing the darker blue striped polo.

bore_pig

Here is a pic of me with the family.

Attachments

djthumper

Administrator

BO TIE SS

As long as we're posting action photos, I might as well get this one out of the way... :duh:

JRTAHOE

BO TIE SS said:
As long as we're posting action photos, I might as well get this one out of the way... :duh:

Post the apple pie one :tongue:

BO TIE SS

07 TB RIDER said:
Post the apple pie one :tongue:
Not really an action shot. Not what it appears to be either. :nono:

MAY03LT said:
And who wouldn't get it on with one of these?
I get to with four of them. :dance:

JRTAHOE

BO TIE SS said:
Not really an action shot. Not what it appears to be either. :nono:
I know, but not everyone knows that :biggrin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRTAHOE

Regulator

Blckshdw

:dielaugh: Man I wish it wasn't so far, otherwise I'd have to crash some of those meets myself. :yes:

Hatchet

i was debating on whether i was gunna post that other one of Ed or not lol

BO TIE SS

Blckshdw said:
:dielaugh: Man I wish it wasn't so far, otherwise I'd have to crash some of those meets myself. :yes:
You were talking about coming to Ohio for a Kings Island trip...so plan that trip when there's a Midwest meet! :yes:

Midwest meet one day, and then all of us head to Kings Island the next. :undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Regulator and I took out women to Kings Island after one of the meets. Makes it easier to talk them into going to the meet in the first place.

Regulator

HARDTRAILZ said:
Regulator and I took out women to Kings Island after one of the meets. Makes it easier to talk them into going to the meet in the first place.
:yes: That was early on when I was first getting involved here and it certainly made it an easier decision for the wife.

If your planning on coming to Ohio for roller coasters I would highly suggest Cedar Point over Kings Island though, just my two cents.

Blckshdw

I've been to Cedar Point once, back in college, since my roommate was from Columbus. I guess before I make any long road trips, I'll need to find a sugar mama to pay for some performance mods, and gas :hopeless:

Just so we don't get too far :offtopic: Here's a pic I found from that Cedar Point trip back in 1998. It started pouring, and everyone ditched the queue line to seek shelter. Ahh, to be young(er) again!

Attachments

fletch09

Regulator said:
:yes: That was early on when I was first getting involved here and it certainly made it an easier decision for the wife.

If your planning on coming to Ohio for roller coasters I would highly suggest Cedar Point over Kings Island though, just my two cents.
:iagree: have been to both, Cedar Point is the one my family went back to a few times. :twocents:

so is that when the carlton dance started ?

Blckshdw

fletch09 said:
so is that when the carlton dance started ?
:raspberry: Back then, our crew had 3 :love0001:. Hoops, dancing, and video games. If we found an opportunity to do one, we'd take it. There was music playing from a nearby area, and some song we liked came on. The rest is ancient history :crazy:

06Envoy

This is me working on my beloved OBS Yukon.
I guess soon, I'll need a new one of me working on my new beloved Envoy!

Moosehead!!! Ya!!!!!

MichEnvoyGuy

Attachments

IslandRunner

Regulator said:
Amazingly, I don't think anyone has ever seen his face. He tends to always have that helmet on! :raspberry:
Yeah it got a little weird at tecore with him never taking it off.... He even ate with it on!

Looks like your truck he is working on in one pic.

Bartonmd

IslandRunner said:
Yeah it got a little weird at tecore with him never taking it off.... He even ate with it on!

Looks like your truck he is working on in one pic.
I swear I'm going to show up to the next meet wearing it...

Mike

RayVoy

Canadian Mike said:
I like Molson products as well!
Had to go and add this, didn't ya? :rotfl:

Hey, what's the silver "stuff" on your chin?

06Envoy

Canadian Mike said:
And here's another Moosehead ad with me in it!

I like Molson products as well!
I LIKE IT!!!!!!

EDIT: Silver stuff makes him look 'distinquished', at least that's what my wife tells me about mine! :rotfl:

RayVoy

06Envoy said:
Silver stuff makes him look 'distinquished', at least that's what my wife tells me about mine! :rotfl:
Haha, what's that say about the beer-shirt

Canadian Mike

SEKOLAx216

Me and my buddy at the mayhem festival. I'm on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Answered questions
Members
Latest member