put a face to a name.

Hatchet

Attachments

SBUBandit

To clarify before anyone asks, since it comes up every time, the TB is not lowered, and I'm not 8 feet tall, the angle of the pic is pretty low.

wootown22

I need to get some new pictures of me an the blazer... I only have this one of me and it but its from my first time wheeling it last year hahaha

chelan butte, washington. It was a little windy haha

CdnGMan

wootown22 said:
I need to get some new pictures of me an the blazer... I only have this one of me and it but its from my first time wheeling it last year hahaha

chelan butte, washington. It was a little windy haha
Odd... those pics didn't show up for me right away - I had to open a separate browser to see them... :confused:

wootown22

CdnGMan said:
Odd... those pics didn't show up for me right away - I had to open a separate browser to see them... :confused:

Its because thhe first time i posted them I did it wrong haha I just fixed it :tongue:

Opeth

To a prior poster about wakeboarding......

My rig...

My other obsession when hell freezes over...

Meee.....

The better half..

redleg6

just me getting ready for another convoy...was taken last year, just can't remember exactly when...

I managed the DRMO storage yards for the Army in southern Iraq and traveled to Kuwait often via convoy. Another pic from one of our sites...note my DD in the background...we had over 900 shipping containers to process at that particular yard.

gr82bCanadian

Canadian Mike said:
:iagree:

I'm usually behind a Canon, though. Mirror flip to show camera brand, eh!
no mirror flip, picture was taken with another camera, hate having my picture taken, rather be the picture taker :smile:

NewfieEnvoy

Don't actually have any pics of me with the Envoy, I'm usually behind the camera.

The Nerf wars can get a little intense around the office, more so around 5pm. Did this little photoshop to scare off the weaker participants :biggrin:

In St. John's we have a street called "George Street" and it's commonly know for having the most bars per square foot than any other street in North America :thumbsup: Good times had by all. It's in the downtown area and was used for the first 500 years of our city as a fish market, more or less. The major merchants throughout the years had their own laneways, from the docks where their fishing vessels would tie up, to the market. There's 3 or 4 of these laneways still in use for foot traffic on to George Street. This one bears my family name and would be some distant relatives from the past. I hope some day to get the time to trace the roots.

NinjuhhNutz

getting a bit of work done on my center console switch panel :biggrin:

The pops and I, career mechanic and a helluva teacher with anything mechanical

I miss her :frown: 02 KX 125...FMF exhaust, renthal bars, .80 over bore, etc etc
we had some wild rides :rotfl:

Darkrider_LS

Most recent pic I have

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members