Post A Pic Of Your GMT RIGHT NOW!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Sounds like personal problems :raspberry:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Parked beside the Patrick Owens Bridge (1909)

7403236990_03bcec5863_z_d.jpg

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Do I sense someone is gonna enter the latest photo contest now?? :thumbsup:

I already did! BO TIE SS beat me to a covered bridge theme, though.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Looks cool!!You should do a chrome grille

:iagree: a chrome billet grill would set it off and if u need a fog housing I replaced mine not too long ago and I have them just sitting around but the driver side leaks water in

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
Had the mod flu at 7:30 this morning,:yes:View attachment 21474 treated and painted the hitch receiver, hood latch, painted the bowtie on the grill satin black. Replaced the factory door edge guards with chrome. Cleaned her up a lil, and just snapped these pics. I sweated the mod flu right out of me, it's already 81 before 11am!:crazy:

Attachments

• SANY0001.jpg
    SANY0001.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 18
  • SANY0002.jpg
    SANY0002.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 16

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
shrek77 said:
Had the mod flu at 7:30 this morning,:yes:View attachment 7602View attachment 7603 treated and painted the hitch receiver, hood latch, painted the bowtie on the grill satin black. Replaced the factory door edge guards with chrome. Cleaned her up a lil, and just snapped these pics. I sweated the mod flu right out of me, it's already 81 before 11am!:crazy:

Looks good! I like the grille and fog light opening mesh, but IMHO i think you should treat the louvers behind the mesh in the foglight openings with the same black you used on the emblem. It would set it off more

:thumbsup:

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
BINGA said:
Looks good! I like the grille and fog light opening mesh, but IMHO i think you should treat the louvers behind the mesh in the foglight openings with the same black you used on the emblem. It would set it off more

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the suggestion, either I paint behind the mesh, or maybee painting the mesh itself black would keep the flow of the bowtie!!!!!:undecided: Well I feel my mod flu returning soon lol...

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
From the second story in one of the bedrooms.

View attachment 7628

Can anyone answer for me why its a good idea to black out your license plate in pics? I mean, i get its for "security" purposes, but what exactly can someone do with your license plate number? :confused:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
BINGA said:
Can anyone answer for me why its a good idea to black out your license plate in pics? I mean, i get its for "security" purposes, but what exactly can someone do with your license plate number? :confused:

Cross reference your truck with the one in there town, verify that. View your posts and know exactly what you have and in most cases exactly how it was installed and whats keeping them from getting it. For some ppl like myself and some lifted guys there is no mistaking our trucks but others it can definetly help

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
That's the bad thing about customizing. Your truck definitely becomes unique. I feel sometimes like a sitting duck, once people see me, it's not hard to realize you seen me again. And if you want you can track me down.

But any knucklehead can write your plate down behind you at a red light and do their homework.

There's no guarantee against these fools nowadays. I've already been "had" once. bastards!!! :hissyfit: (random thiefery)

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
You would actually be very surprised how much info can be gained from knowledge of someone's tag number. The tag isnt registered to just your vehicle, it is registered to you. I always try to when I remember too, just a little cautious I guess. My truck stands out quite a bit in my general area, not many GMT's with mods.

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
Much can be learned from a plate, and a whole lot more from that information. Some of us care, some of us do not. Though people who post accounts or pictures and videos of racing on public roads, trespassing on public and private lands when offroading, or installing illegal modifications might want to give the practice a second thought. One may also be concerned about the many unbalanced residents of the internet and what they might do if they decided they didn't like your posts and wanted to make your life more difficult in some way. The internet makes stalking and harassment much easier these days, you don't even have to leave your house anymore to do it. The license plate number could give such people more of an opportunity to engage in said harassment. Are these concerns justified? Well that's a question for each person to answer to themselves.

Because the decision is a personal evaluation rather than an absolute most of us respect the views of others and don't bother to make snide remarks like jrSS. The question itself appeared to have its own agenda and came across as condescending in my view but I give the benefit of the doubt that it was posted from a lack of acceptance or understanding more so than a desire to pass judgment on the actions of blazinlow89 and others in this thread.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I personally black my numbers out. Better safe then sorry sometimes you know! But my truck is modded also but honestly only SO many know it when they see the truck or at least mine lol maybe I did that good of a job keeping the mods clean and not over done idk :biggrin:

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
BINGA said:

"The question itself appeared to have its own agenda and came across as condescending in my view but I give the benefit of the doubt that it was posted from a lack of acceptance or understanding more so than a desire to pass judgment on the actions of blazinlow89 and others in this thread."

I appreciate the "benefit of the doubt", but I did not intend to come across as condescending, nor do I feel that I did. I accept everyone here on this forum, as we all share something in common; our passion for our vehicles. I myself have posted on here many times, with many pictures of my vehicle, and none of which included my license plate number. The basis for my question is what the purpose of a forum is supposed to be about, to solicit answers for the questions for which you do not know. If i meant to poke fun or say something in jest at the expense of another member (which I refrain from doing) it probably would not have been phrased as a legitimate question. That being said, thank you for enlightening me as to why it is a common practice, and probably a good idea

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Cmon guys, this got out of hand.

Quick someone go take a picture of the darkness and see if we can find a GMT.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
For some reason I think that blacking out my tag wouldn't do much good on this site. :rotfl:

blazinlow89 said:
Cmon guys, this got out of hand.
:iagree:

Let's get back on topic please. :yes:

00brado

Jun 6, 2012
Ok
View attachment 21514

That's just outside my front door. :smile:. I love it. And yes that's a friend of mines grand prix gtp supercharged pontiac

Attachments

• IMAG0177.jpg
    IMAG0177.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 13

Clockman06LT

Dec 14, 2011
Here's a simple LED mod I did a few days ago, its a 12" led strip under the headlight on the bumper cover.
Wired it into the parking light:

View attachment 21515

Attachments

• TBLEDMod.jpg
    TBLEDMod.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 12

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
looking sharp man :thumbsup:

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
Pittdawg said:
What are those clear plastic lines attached to your hood from your grille :confused:

those are hood pin lines. and based on his album in his profile, they appear fully functional and not just for looks. he's done some pretty serious mods, check out his profile :thumbsup:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
trailblazer075 said:
Hey! there is some news pictures of mine.
A man ask for some interior pictures....
381136IMG3177.jpg

:undecided: And what are those extra goodies in your headlight switch below the foglight button? This inquiring mind, wants to know! :yes:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
:undecided: And what are those extra goodies in your headlight switch below the foglight button? This inquiring mind, wants to know! :yes:

It's more like my mod bug wants to be itched :raspberry::rotfl:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I'm guessing one of those is the headlight washer system, can't figure out what the others could be though. :bonk:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online