Post A Pic Of Your GMT RIGHT NOW!!!

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
TexazReece said:
the earlier TB's had rear fogs?

I think its required in Europe. We had to add them to our US spec Volvo S70 when we lived in England. Had to add it to the other taillight. UK requires them on left (?) side, but the car had the fog light on the other taillight.

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
looking good man!! :thumbsup: You should deff de-mold and de-rack :yes: The truck would look so Sharpe!!

ConeKilrAutoX said:
Looking great man! Looks badass i like it! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! Took me a LONG time to find what i wanted without settling. And yes, I am contemplating the de-rack. Not sure on the mouldings though, I kinda like how they break up the lines of the truck...:undecided: (and epic fail on the image attatchment :duh:)

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
BINGA said:
Thanks guys! Took me a LONG time to find what i wanted without settling. And yes, I am contemplating the de-rack. Not sure on the mouldings though, I kinda like how they break up the lines of the truck...:undecided: (and epic fail on the image attatchment :duh:)

Well the nice thing with both those mods is if you don't like how it looks , then you can always stick them back on! If you take the moldings off then the door will look smoother you know! It will have a nice flow from top to bottom so it depends on the look your going for really! But with the rims and a de-rack I personally think it would look really good :yes: with a color matched side view mirrors also lol I am debating on if I should do mine or keep it chrome

Dec 17, 2011
LAGNY SUR MARNE FRANCE
yes, it has emerged in Europe, and the left side. that is very useful in foggy weather to avoid a collision by the rear. soon I will take a picture with the fog light
And we have only one rear reverse back light.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
at the local beach/park...

2012-06-25161918.jpg

2012-06-25161932.jpg

steven76

Mar 24, 2012
trailblazer075 said:
The first high it s the thaillight system
Second is the rear frog light
And the back frog light
And down it s the Taillight vertical adjustement

So, is yours the North Face Edition or something?
Funny how my eyes went directly to those buttons too.
Very jealous that my 03 EXT LT doesn't have all those extra buttons...and I even have the "tow package" HAHAHA :rotfl:

I'm wondering if those are some of the options that Chevy ended up scrapping, since it's on an 02... ... ...

steven76

Mar 24, 2012
Damn those litter-buggers who leave chunks of glass in the road.
Thank goodness for the full size spare

Attachments

• SSPX0860.jpg
    SSPX0860.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 7
  • SSPX0861.jpg
    SSPX0861.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 7

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
BINGA said:
Looks good! I like the grille and fog light opening mesh, but IMHO i think you should treat the louvers behind the mesh in the foglight openings with the same black you used on the emblem. It would set it off more

:thumbsup:
I took your suggestion, and thanks for it! Just got the inserts redone. Sorry for the crappy pic, got dark out as I finished.View attachment 21811

Attachments

• SANY0004.jpg
    SANY0004.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 30

sse1990

Dec 12, 2011
Almost a month ago I went to the dealer to fix the Buick Rainier and came home with a 2012 GMC Sierra.

IMG_1504 by sse1990, on Flickr

Reactions: Jan-Åke_Klement

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice truck

jhmeg2

Jul 1, 2012
here it is right now... well, 5 mins ago, lol. this is why you don't let your girl drive your truck, when she has a car. Just because you don't have enough gas to get where you wanna go, and you don't want to go to town to get gas.... Also, if you see a deer, try not to hit it. If you do hit it, this is the result. So now instead of getting the suspention and body lift put on, I have to get a new front end, then I can get the rest done. :sadcry:

View attachment 21821

Attachments

• 9AA416B0-orig.jpg
    9AA416B0-orig.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 271

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Thats what insurance is for

jhmeg2

Jul 1, 2012
insurance.... I had a claim in fro a deer that ran into the side of it when i was driving, then in the winter when I took it "off roading" lol, then this all within 10 months. so i am going to just fix it my self. i need a headlight mount panel, set of headlights, grill, fender, and a bumper. So I took the fender to the planishing hammer and worked it out. Not sure when I will get a new one. Going to order the headlight panel, and a set of headlights. Going to put on one of Mike's steel front bumper with brush guard, and both radiator and oil pan skids.

But you know, thats why I pay insurance, right. Maybe your right. :wootwoot:

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
shrek77 said:
I took your suggestion, and thanks for it! Just got the inserts redone. Sorry for the crappy pic, got dark out as I finished.View attachment 8010

Lookin' pretty sinister! Definitely take a day pic too :thumbsup:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Is your cross bar black or chrome :confused: I swear it looks black in the first picture or maybe I'm just having a long day

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Is your cross bar black or chrome :confused: I swear it looks black in the first picture or maybe I'm just having a long day

:iagree: It did look black in the first pic didn't it? That's why I asked for the day pic... silly camera mind tricks...

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
BINGA said:
:iagree: It did look black in the first pic didn't it? That's why I asked for the day pic... silly camera mind tricks...

It's chrome, my phone camera made it look black from the reflection of chrome from the flash I assume.

goulds48

Jan 11, 2012
jhmeg2 said:
here it is right now... well, 5 mins ago, lol. this is why you don't let your girl drive your truck, when she has a car. Just because you don't have enough gas to get where you wanna go, and you don't want to go to town to get gas.... Also, if you see a deer, try not to hit it. If you do hit it, this is the result. So now instead of getting the suspention and body lift put on, I have to get a new front end, then I can get the rest done. :sadcry:

View attachment 8022

I feel your pain, mine is all fixed now lol 60MPH VS. DEER= not a good outcome

Attachments

• june6.4.jpg
    june6.4.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 17

Harpo

Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
A recent pic of my EXT with "new" 20" rims and a very nice set of 265/50-20 Nexen tires.

View attachment 21891

Attachments

• DSC_0323.jpg
    DSC_0323.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 23

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
goulds48 said:
I feel your pain, mine is all fixed now lol 60MPH VS. DEER= not a good outcome

Dam that looked like it hurt. Were in Seneca Falls did it happen?

goulds48

Jan 11, 2012
woody79 said:
Dam that looked like it hurt. Were in Seneca Falls did it happen?

That was on 14S (just outside Geneva) heading to work in Penn Yan by Roy's Marina. He came across from the lake side of the road and by the time I saw him.... too late, we hit hard lol blew his guts out the other side. I have a pic of that but it probably isn't the right thing to post :rotfl:

munkae

Apr 17, 2012
185bffd5-1c5d-57ec.jpg

Here is mine this morning

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342970745.346018.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342970745.346018.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 128

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
goulds48 said:
That was on 14S (just outside Geneva) heading to work in Penn Yan by Roy's Marina. He came across from the lake side of the road and by the time I saw him.... too late, we hit hard lol blew his guts out the other side. I have a pic of that but it probably isn't the right thing to post :rotfl:

I know the area your talking about. Glad no-one (other than the deer) got hurt.

I hit one on I-90 going from Batavia to Syracuse about 8yrs ago. I was doing 65mph (close to it). It came bounding from the left and by the time I saw it bam to late. A guy in a merc pulled over and said "wow that was close". I turned, looked at him then looked at the front of my dodge van, then looked back at him and said yeah real close. I drove away from that one and around for a few days before my company got a quote for the repair. This was only 2 weeks into my job :smile: 8 years later today and I have the same job still :smile:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Here's two of mine

Untitled.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IPhone pics. Would be so much better if I took my camera out of the bag.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online