Post A Pic Of Your GMT RIGHT NOW!!!

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
fireman4215 said:
Solid sheet of ice covering the entire left and top sides of the truck.
4u3ysabu.jpg
heva8a6e.jpg
uduje4u2.jpg

That looks pretty bad ass....

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
here's the beaSSt back in her home from the dealership while she waits for her new crate motor to be built...

20130410_201030_zpsdd6570b3.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Last Night....

IMG_20130410_220739_981_zps9d93f094.jpg

05tbowner

Feb 8, 2012
mikekey said:
I love the blacked out grille on these trucks. Looks even more sinister on your silver. :thumbsup: Glad I decided to do that to mine.

Thanks guy! It's a crappy aftermarket grille from Japan with a billet grille painted black. I'm debating about using a different grille, but I like the way it looks for now.

Conner299

Jan 16, 2013
mikekey said:
View attachment 13583

Loading up the Trailblazer for TECORE this morning. Heading out around 2pm. :thumbsup:

I can't stand you for two reasons... 1) You're going to TECORE. 2) Its going to take me two years, give or take, to get my TB to where yours is now. Just kidding though. Ive been following you guys, not in a stalker way, since Ive joined up here and on ORTB. Its been fun watching the metamorphosis of this vehicle, and you both should be really proud of it. Have fun, and be safe this weekend.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Theres was a huge rain/snowstorm in toronto and the underground parking in my apartment got flooded so i just went down to check on my baby and everything is A-OK so i went out and got myself a nice breakfast/lunch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 25

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Ryda55555 said:
Theres was a huge rain/snowstorm in toronto and the underground parking in my apartment got flooded so i just went down to check on my baby and everything is A-OK so i went out and got myself a nice breakfast/lunch

Nice. I think some Factory Repo Graystone SS rims would look great on your Envoy.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I was down by the river for a look after all this rain n freezing rain, The Speed is over the road on both sides of the Black Bridge bridge, a normal occurrence this time of year. It was built in 1916 and is the only single lane steel bridge left around here. Now because of a new home development on the other side of the river they say the bridge is getting too much use and might not stay open to traffic or be replaced with a 2 lane bridge:frown:. I hope the historic designation keeps Black Bridge open and the way it is.

Attachments

• DSC03261.jpg
    DSC03261.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 28

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Porkins said:
Nice. I think some Factory Repo Graystone SS rims would look great on your Envoy.

Trust me i've been looking for a while, theres a guy selling factory ss rims in toronto for 2500 with no tires and thats pretty steep in my mind + they're used
Im going to plastidip my rims to see how they look and if its not too bad i'll powdercoat them, if it looks weird i'll sell them and put a couple hundred more for a nice set of black 20s

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Ryda55555 said:
Trust me i've been looking for a while, theres a guy selling factory ss rims in toronto for 2500 with no tires and thats pretty steep in my mind + they're used
Im going to plastidip my rims to see how they look and if its not too bad i'll powdercoat them, if it looks weird i'll sell them and put a couple hundred more for a nice set of black 20s

Damn..$2500!?!?

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
I think I paid a little under 2500 including shipping to hawaii for my 22's. That's also with mount and balancing the tires too!

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
jimmyjam said:
man.... hoooooldddd uuuuuuhhhppppp.... :salivate: :yikes:

my lord i think i just died and went to heaven loll

JRSS- yea is Canadian dollars but for that price i'd rather order off of ebay for 800 a set and buy tires and it would still be cheaper

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Midnight at midnight

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365825680228.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365825680228.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 23

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Haha thanks guys. I gotta figure out what to do with the front end. It has more potential, but I don't know what direction I want to take on it. Too many ideas.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
fr34kout said:
Haha thanks guys. I gotta figure out what to do with the front end. It has more potential, but I don't know what direction I want to take on it. Too many ideas.

Hahaha what directions are there?
Im going for the more aggressive look :tongue:
But your voy is beautiful lol one of the nicest i've seen for sure

Btw the bottom pic isnt mine, its the look im going for though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 17

yodaddy4200

Feb 3, 2013
Ryda55555 said:

I got my SS wheels from Tony (NORCALL SS). Gloss black for $825 shipped!! You wont find them cheaper trust me... And i dont think you'll find a decent package for under $1800-$1900. Just got mine in Feb so i know the prices!! The only way you'll get em cheaper is if you get them from someone on craigslist or something but then im sure they have curbrash or something.. plus it'll be hard to find "competition gray" is the color!!

yodaddy4200

Feb 3, 2013
Ryda55555 said:

Do the truck a favor... Ditch those stupid boards!! (sorry guys the're lame IMO) All they do is get the back of your pants dirty when you get out!!:rotfl:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
yodaddy4200 said:
I got my SS wheels from Tony (NORCALL SS). Gloss black for $825 shipped!! You wont find them cheaper trust me... And i dont think you'll find a decent package for under $1800-$1900. Just got mine in Feb so i know the prices!! The only way you'll get em cheaper is if you get them from someone on craigslist or something but then im sure they have curbrash or something.. plus it'll be hard to find "competition gray" is the color!!

Haha thanks, i need to save up for a bit first. I wanna buy the denali front bumper also :tongue:

For me the pros beat the cons on the boards lol

Pros-makes the truck look wider, prevents stone chips, it snows in toronto and it gives people something to knock their shoes on so theres not a ton of snow in my car + salt destroysss the carpet

Cons-not as clean, collects a lot of dirt, the clearance isnt as good (cant crawl under to fix/look at anything) but thats about it for me

Plus i dont mind the look

yodaddy4200

Feb 3, 2013
LOL Thats what it's all about!! I think they look ok on a stock looking truck. But on a lowered/shaved 360 i dont care for them!! Go all the way or go home:raspberry: lol

You have some very good points about the snow and stuff. I get quite a bit too. Honestly one of the main reasons i ditched them is they were chrome/polished or something rather and that doesn't really go with my theme!!:no:

View attachment 27421

Im going out to get my photo contest pick right now!! What do ya know its snowing!! Im going to try and cruise by the lake and get the storm in the backround!:cool:

Attachments

• P1000795.jpg
    P1000795.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 13

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Ryda55555 said:

That's the thing is I'm not sure yet. I've plasti dipped the chrome trim pieces around the grill and the GMC emblem, I've gone all clear / chrome on the headlights, I've plasti-dipped the chrome face of the headlights. For a while I was considering blacking out the insides of the lights and grill and just making the reflectors and GMC chrome. Then I've also been thinking just spray the chrome strips around the grill black, but leave the grill chrome and custom rig a lower grill to match the Denali. Lots of different parts that I'm not sure what I want chrome and what I want black lmfao.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Ahhh. Quitting time at work. It's the weekend!!!

ezajy8ys.jpg

y6y8y3yr.jpg

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
fr34kout said:
That's the thing is I'm not sure yet. I've plasti dipped the chrome trim pieces around the grill and the GMC emblem, I've gone all clear / chrome on the headlights, I've plasti-dipped the chrome face of the headlights. For a while I was considering blacking out the insides of the lights and grill and just making the reflectors and GMC chrome. Then I've also been thinking just spray the chrome strips around the grill black, but leave the grill chrome and custom rig a lower grill to match the Denali. Lots of different parts that I'm not sure what I want chrome and what I want black lmfao.

Hahahaha i had to read that multiple times, i got lost lool
I was stuck deciding what to keep chrome and what to paint black and yesturday i looked at my voy and the chrome headlights and rims looked really out of place hahaha
So im going to try painting one of my rims black with plastidip and see how it looks, if i like it im going to get them powder coated :smile: im just trying to find a place in toronto that sells plastidip cheaper than $24.99 :no:

Btw how does the plastidip hold up in the headlights? It doesnt melt or anything does it?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
yodaddy4200 said:
Just took these 20mins ago. She's dirty cause the weather has been so crappy.

I found the only puddle in the parking lot :rotfl:

She looks pretty clean to me! That lake looks amazing.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
yodaddy4200 said:

View attachment 13665

View attachment 13666

I was gunna buy a voy in that color but i really didnt like it.. But honestly your TB actually looks really nice

I was fooling around with a photoshop app on my iphone and i wanna give you some ideas :smile:

Its not perfect but you should cut out where the fog lights go and maybe paint the lower half of your bumper with plastidip, if you dont like it you can always rip it off :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

yodaddy4200 said:

View attachment 13665

View attachment 13666

I was gunna buy a voy in that color but i really didnt like it.. But honestly your TB actually looks really nice

I was fooling around with a photoshop app on my iphone and i wanna give you some ideas :smile:

Its not perfect but you should cut out where the fog lights go and maybe paint the lower half of your bumper with plastidip, if you dont like it you can always rip it off :tongue:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 18

yodaddy4200

Feb 3, 2013
I have to say i hated the color when i bought it. (Broke #1 rule i know) but it has grown on me quite a bit. The mile's were really low (56,000) so i went ahead. I wanted a trailblazer REALLY bad and this was the best one that i found.

The clutch fan (i believe) went out SIX day's after i purchased and the dealer wanted me to pay $900 to fix:rotfl: I basically went in there and to make a long story short they "took care of it, well some guy they named bob did they said lol no joke) But its been all good since then!!

Oh i like the photo shop idea, i might have to mess with that!!

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
yodaddy4200 said:
I have to say i hated the color when i bought it. (Broke #1 rule i know) but it has grown on me quite a bit. The mile's were really low (56,000) so i went ahead. I wanted a trailblazer REALLY bad and this was the best one that i found.

The clutch fan (i believe) went out SIX day's after i purchased and the dealer wanted me to pay $900 to fix:rotfl: I basically went in there and to make a long story short they "took care of it, well some guy they named bob did they said lol no joke) But its been all good since then!!

Oh i like the photo shop idea, i might have to mess with that!!

Well you ended up with a pretty nice setup and a reliable one at that :tongue:
And yea it makes it more sporty and if you plastidip you'll protect it from stones :smile:

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
fr34kout said:

really love this shot, probably the nicest Denali 'voy i've ever seen

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Hahahaha i had to read that multiple times, i got lost lool
I was stuck deciding what to keep chrome and what to paint black and yesturday i looked at my voy and the chrome headlights and rims looked really out of place hahaha
So im going to try painting one of my rims black with plastidip and see how it looks, if i like it im going to get them powder coated :smile: im just trying to find a place in toronto that sells plastidip cheaper than $24.99 :no:

Btw how does the plastidip hold up in the headlights? It doesnt melt or anything does it?

The plastidip has been holding up just fine even with the HID's. I only painted the front bezel so it's not really in direct contact.

redleg6 said:
really love this shot, probably the nicest Denali 'voy i've ever seen

Thank you :smile:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online