Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Mama's got skills. Much respect due! :thumbsup:

havie22

Dec 4, 2011

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
I have been in love with the SS badge shot since the os! incredble shots when are you coming to Stl we have the Mississippi same exact thing as that pool really lol

marshall@pcm

Dec 6, 2011
Speedmama said:
thanks! Havent gotten to that yet. Im hoping soon. In fact Im guna ask my teacher this friday when i might be able to get to that. Photoshop is so fun and easy though. I can do so much with it.

When you do learn them and start doing them, PLEASE don't overdo them! :smile: Nothing worse than that, IMO...

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc. to you all!

Hope everyone had a good time and got what they wanted this season. I was fortunate enough to get a backdrop kit this year. Of course, me being me, I had to set it up right away and start experimenting. I'm one more step closer to having a mini studio in my basement. I wish I still had my shop. I would have turned that into a full out studio for just about anything. I have a heck of a lot to read up on dealing with portraits and lighting cause its definitely not just point and shoot. Now I just have to find a couch and some women and I'm good to go....:cool:JK JK...:hahano: but really...

PhotoDec24104345PMHDR.jpg

Self Portrait by Sockles1, on Flickr

Obviously, I did some post processing to reduce my stubble which in turn made me look like I'm 18.

I'm spending (spent) my Christmas day and night in a car on my way back down to Florida. We are currently driving through Atlanta, Georgia right now, and should arrive around 11AM. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can come up picture wise this trip.

I've started a blog to keep myself organized. If you guys want to check it out. http://tylerharneyphotography.wordpress.com/ . Its pretty much the same stuff I post here though.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Real amazing pics guys! I feel oldschool cuz i'm still hanging on to my cannon SD1100IS 8MP :redface:

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
tripplesix said:
omigosh there goes that sexy pic again... :drooling:
i love this pic.

Ha ha, by far one of my favorites. Sometime in the next couple weeks, I'm going to try and re-do that photo with a few changes.

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I haven't touched my camera in a month or so. Thought it was a perfect day for a couple shots.

TBSS.jpg by Sockles1, on Flickr

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Please let me know what you think on this image. :confused: It's actually an older image that I came across today searching for something else.

TBSS - Final by Sockles1, on Flickr

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Took my friend Kaitlyn to one of my favorite getaway spots for a photoshoot today. You can see the rest of the images HERE. If you like what you see so far since there is not very much at this point, please click the like button..
IMG_0546-Edit.jpg

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
SSdunebuggy-1.jpg

IMG_0612-EditAnd8more_tonemapped-2-Edit-2.jpg

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Haven't been around much lately, I've been working/promoting seven days a week. But thought I'd stop by to show some of my photos that I've taken the past few months. Unfortunately I have no car photos as I have not had time to properly take care of my truck for a shoot. I don't think I have mentioned that I have become a promoter and photographer for Alpha Entertainment Chicago, one of many club promoting companies around here in Chicago. I am currently Promoting for Sound-Bar on Friday's, and Vision Nightclub on Saturdays. Anyway, here are a couple shots from various nights out.

Moguai by Sockles1, on Flickr

Lazers by Sockles1, on Flickr

Ferry Corsten by Sockles1, on Flickr

MTG_6580.jpg by Sockles1, on Flickr

Untitled by Sockles1, on Flickr

VSN_6956.jpg by Sockles1, on Flickr

VSN_6803.jpg by Sockles1, on Flickr

This past Saturday they had my photos on all the screens at Vision, which I thought was pretty cool. (Photo of R3hab from Spring Awakening Music Festival, I'll post those another time. They're my prized possessions.)
416091_3850829466432_1243526726_o.jpg

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Not sure if anyone really follows this thread anymore but I went down to Florida this past week and managed to get away from all the craziness of being with the cousins. Gotta have that time to yourself, right?

I really debated on releasing this photo out into the wild, especially when there are so many people out there claiming photos that they haven't taken themselves. But, this was probably one of the wildest sunsets I have ever experienced in my life. I couldn't help but just stand there in awe as these colors started painting the undersides of the clouds as the sun dipped below the horizon.

I've got a couple more and one that is optimized for the iPhone 5 screen, we'll see though. :smile:

Let it come, and let it be. by Sockles1, on Flickr

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
ChevyTBLover said:
Not sure if anyone really follows this thread anymore but I went down to Florida this past week and managed to get away from all the craziness of being with the cousins. Gotta have that time to yourself, right?

I really debated on releasing this photo out into the wild, especially when there are so many people out there claiming photos that they haven't taken themselves. But, this was probably one of the wildest sunsets I have ever experienced in my life. I couldn't help but just stand there in awe as these colors started painting the undersides of the clouds as the sun dipped below the horizon.

I've got a couple more and one that is optimized for the iPhone 5 screen, we'll see though. :smile:

Let it come, and let it be. by Sockles1, on Flickr

Dang! Very nice shot..... :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Awesome Shot!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
ChevyTBLover said:

Nice, that is one thing I miss about Florida.

And I still follow the thread.

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Here is another shot from Florida this past week. This is the same kind of shot like last years, but I set out to get some contrast in the background this time. This was taken with my Nikon 70-200mm VR II.

It's only you're world while your in it by Sockles1, on Flickr

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
So I'm really good friends with this girl Karina and we've always talked about going out to shoot or at least get some headshots done for her. Well I finally got the courage to ask her to come over to get some done.:blush: lol Anyway here's one of the photos I personally really like.

Settings:
1/200
ƒ/14
ISO 100
65 mm

Karina Studio Session-272 by Sockles1, on Flickr

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Hope everyone stayed warm these past few days of this storm. Due to a client and I not being able to get to our remote location for the shoot I stayed around the house and got a few shots. Nothing special, but kept me active.

IMG_9542 by Sockles1, on Flickr

Blue Jay by Sockles1, on Flickr

Blue Jay (2) by Sockles1, on Flickr

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice!

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Thanks, I almost didn't go, then I knew I would hate myself for the rest of the day if I passed it up(happens all the time). :hissyfit: I honestly didn't think I had anything from the 75 photos I took.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Nice work!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Love that pic with the rusty machinery in the background!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I used to go to the infield for the 500 every year, but the last couple I just been too busy. Prolly listen to it while working in garage.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online