Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Pillage

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
smt 59 said:
Prepare to have your wallet raped.
Kinda planned for it, I used to ship items from the states frequently, just nothing this large.....though the Traxxas Revo and box of spare parts was damn close...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:popcorn:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Haven't been waiting too long since its only been a few hrs since you gave me an address. Will get quote asap though.

Reactions: Aarkon

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Stoked you've got Chris' TB lift project going Kyle :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
HARDTRAILZ said:
Haven't been waiting too long since its only been a few hrs since you gave me an address. Will get quote asap though.
Yep I know, like I replied in pm take care of your family I can wait.

Reactions: Aarkon

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It is what it is. Just gotta cope...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:crazy:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Rye and coke

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:cool:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
djthumper said:
Wow! that new wheel guy is really something.
I know right. As long as they are making sales, everything comes 2nd :duh: That "everything" is how you make sales. I am sure he had no idea what the bolt pattern was for our GMTs until Roadie took him to school.

He said something about filters for bolt pattern, I seen no such thing when briefly surfing the site. What about the uninformed consumer who does not know what their bolt pattern is. That is why they need to know the market they are selling to. Do a little research. Maybe have a filter that will narrow down the wheel selection by year, make, and model like the rest of the sites on the interwebz.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That website blows! The first thing I did when he linked his website was see if they even had a filter for bolt patterns. Of coarse not :hopeless:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Yeah, there is no way he is going to get far with that site. If you draw them in with flash you better be able to keep their attention. Considering I have done some website development and Search Engine Optimization... I looked at a few wheels that I have seen that should have our bolt pattern and they didn't give the option.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
That website blows! The first thing I did when he linked his website was see if they even had a filter for bolt patterns. Of coarse not :hopeless:
Yeah the only filter I seen was for rim size and thats it. Some of the brands I clicked on did not even show you a picture of the wheel, let alone bolt pattern, and sizes. A screen pops up that say for inquiries, please fill out form.

I am a huge online shopper and the last thing I want to do is have to contact someone via email or phone before making a purchase. I expect an online store to have everything I need to make my purchase without second guessing myself or have to contact someone for pics, specs, details, etc. Thats just me.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It's for sure a work in progress considering 90% of the wheel brands on there didn't have any options or wheels added yet. Hopefully he takes everyone's constructive criticism and works on a filter. It'd make things a lot easier

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
It's for sure a work in progress considering 90% of the wheel brands on there didn't have any options or wheels added yet. Hopefully he takes everyone's constructive criticism and works on a filter. It'd make things a lot easier
Based on his response to JimmyJam, I doubt he will take any of what we say to heart.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah... I got annoyed at his response, probably won't even stick around here. Just using us to promote his website, that's all :squint:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Boot

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:tongue:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
At this point I think with what has been said and his comments he lost business from this site and other sites that we have members from. If you guys came across that thread what would you think?

Reactions: Capote and dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Boom

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
djthumper said:
At this point I think with what has been said and his comments he lost business from this site and other sites that we have members from. If you guys came across that thread what would you think?
My first thought when I saw his reply to Roadie was "complete douche"

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I didn't feed the troll

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:crazy:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I checked his site and rebuked his claim of sales with facts. See my reply there.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Blah blah he no clue

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
mcsteven said:
I checked his site and rebuked his claim of sales with facts. See my reply there.
I saw your post... I was digging through the site so I was one of the few that went further to really see what they were doing. I also peeked in to the pages a little. Now I kind of can't wait to see if he has further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mr. Fixit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickInMN

Members Online