Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Just woke up. Seems I ignited some sort of fuse and slept through the explosion?

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
:popcorn:

Or sent him back to the drawing board? I haven't seen this thread yet. Is it still here?

Reactions: Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
The_Roadie said:
Just woke up. Seems I ignited some sort of fuse and slept through the explosion?
Damn it Bill why did you go and do that without letting the rest of us know so we could get out the popcorn and enjoy the fireworks? :raspberry:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I couldn't find it. Throw us some :whorecorn: !

:biggrin:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Sounds like a mighty fine shindig.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Lol yes a rarity indeed

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
No, I even tried finding recent posts by user (one that was mentioned to have replied) and found none. Roadie gave me a clue where to look but haven't seen it. Stopped looking to cut grass and entertain the dog. Maybe later tonight if it doesn't get linked by someone here. :hinthint:

:rotfl:

:postcount:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
loony.gif

Reactions: CaptainKD

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I couldn't find it when I looked early this morning. Must be hidden. I've seen a few threads get locked due to nonsense but never seen one get taken down, this one must've been good lol.

Reactions: CaptainKD

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
The thread was locked and hidden by a moderator who correctly saw the downward spiral it was in. The potential vendor involved had a dysfunctional web site that was rolled out way too early (which I saw before I made the first mostly tactful reply). He started marketing on forums like ours also prematurely, and the best advice he got was to go back, FINISH THE DAMN WEB SITE, and then come back and tell us what wheels he had in OUR UNIQUE BOLT PATTERN, a detail about our platform that we all know but he seemed to avoid learning about.

One small level above a forum spammer, but he needed to get sent away until he was ready for prime time.

If he gets butt hurt by that sort of mild bashing after annoying me and Jimmy and Kyle and other mods, he's not ready to own a business that holds itself out to the public as a competent auto parts vendor. It's a kindness that he learns this earlier rather than later. What's his business model - to offer up a lame web site and charge a dollar less than folks with decent web sites and good track records and excellent customer reviews for customer support?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
The_Roadie said:
I post three paragraphs and it suppresses posting in here for ten minutes? WTF....do you guys all move your lips when you read? :raspberry:
I think most of the newer members are just in shock at seeing the infamous Roadie in their midst

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Out at third.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Roadie, we're just not used to seeing an actual post in here that takes longer than 2 seconds to read lol

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Giddyup

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whhhhhhoooooorrrrrrreeeeeeessssssss

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Go home Capote you're drunk :rotfl:
Not until next time bro lol

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Hopefully the wheel guy does fix his site, but note to Roadie - while lots of us in this thread seem to have GMT 360s or their brethren, other users on the forums have other trucks. The wheel guy had one wheel on his site that said it was specific for GM trucks, being a 6 x 5.5. He was in a general part of the forum, not specifically in the trailblazer, envoy, etc. section. I still gave him crap for not listening to suggestions from potential customers as well as exaggerating sales and site visitors.

The wheel guy should have been in here to whore his site.

Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickInMN

Members Online