Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Nope, it's stupid as hell man. I'd never even use burst, let alone full auto. So just noticed there's a new upper reciever, trigger assembly (obviously), forward assist, new optic, and buffer spring
If your going with full auto, might as well go back to iron sights. I use to carry the M249 SAW open bolt, full auto, belt fed 5.56 with a 200 round drum. Even with full auto, we always shot 3-5 round bursts.

Not sure if you have ever shot an AK-47, but it is very hard to be accurate with a full auto rifle. Why do you think they use IEDs majority of the time. They could not hit the broad side of a barn, literally.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Blckshdw said:
Couldn't decide where to post this. Either here, or in the F You thread. Figured since it deals with some real life whores, this thread from SSOwners would be appropriate. Karma is a bitch, and her sister might be too, this will get more clear at post #11. :hopeless:

will be gone for a bit.
Just read that thread. The jackasses asking for pics. The jackass that boned the sister of his 7 year girlfriend.

I had a friends with benefits thing going on with the younger sister of an ex for a while. Much younger. When the ex and I were dating, her sister was under age. We ended the relationship, and about three years later the little sister and I ended up hooking up. Easier to explain with a name. The ex-girlfriend is Wendy and her little sister is Nancy. Nancy told me that I was the first boyfriend of Wendy's that Nancy hadn't slept with while the boyfriend was still going out with Wendy. She told me that Wendy had never found out. I figured I would have heard of it if Wendy did find out. So about six months into a once or twice a week benefits arrangement, I get a call from Wendy screaming at me about screwing her little sister. There is a 20 year difference between the two so it was definitely little sister. When Nancy and I first hooked up she was 22 years old. I was 40. Wendy was 42. Wendy and I had split almost 4 years to the day previously. Those benefits continued for a while until one of us had a significant other. And when we were both single again the benefits always resumed. Sort of miss those days but it did get tiring at a restaurant when a server would ask about my daughter.

Aw well. Nancy and I still talk to each other, and about a month before the carjacking incident Wendy and I started to see each other again. Weird world.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
If your going with full auto, might as well go back to iron sights. I use to carry the M249 SAW open bolt, full auto, belt fed 5.56 with a 200 round drum. Even with full auto, we always shot 3-5 round bursts.

Not sure if you have ever shot an AK-47, but it is very hard to be accurate with a full auto rifle. Why do you think they use IEDs majority of the time. They could not hit the broad side of a barn, literally.
I don't use the sight, it's only a crappy CCO, only use iron sights. NCO's are the only ones that get ACOG's here in garrison, lucky bastards. No never shot an AK

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
I don't use the sight, it's only a crappy CCO, only use iron sights. NCO's are the only ones that get ACOG's here in garrison, lucky bastardly. No never shot an AK
We had ACOGs as well. I honestly prefer iron sights. I am very accurate at 500 yds with iron sights.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Naked whore you

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
We had ACOGs as well. I honestly prefer iron sights. I am very accurate at 500 yds with iron sights.
I've never used an ACOG, so idk what i'd prefer tbh

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
From yesterday just after loading the Mk2 to take it to my buddy's place..

attachicon.gif
DSC_0007.JPG
That whore loves to be pulled on trailers

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
That whore loves to be pulled on trailers
The goal yesterday was to transport it back to my friends place where it was stored under its own power....however that went out the window at 9 pm last night when we finally got to start it and it smoked and idled like an old two stroke Detroit Diesel...:no:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
What do all of these acronyms mean that y'all have been using?
Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight
ACOG.jpg

Close Combat Optic
aafes5.jpg

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Got a letter from the bank saying that they had been altered that my card number may have been compromised..yay. But at least it said that there had been no fraudulent activity.

Edit: Also said that I'll get a new card in the mail.

Thanks for the definitions, Capote and Thumper. :tiphat:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Mounce said:
What do all of these acronyms mean that y'all have been using?
CCO= Closed Combat Optics
ACOG= Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight
Iron sights= Old school

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sooo it looks like I will be needing wheel adapters soon since my buddy with the Ss wants my stock 17s

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Wheel adaptors or spacers?

-they're the same bolt pattern so idk why you'd need adaptors
Adapters because I will be replacing my 17s with full size Chevy Silverado wheels.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Adapters because I will be replacing my 17s with full size Chevy Silverado wheels.
Good choice, it's interesting to see TB's with other Chevy wheels

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Or all of your hard work at work protecting your ride.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

smt 59

r1894 said:
Hello!! :biggrin:

Wonder if I could get where it says "Member" above my pic changed to "Post whore" or something like that....Thumper, is that possible? I'll work for it!!! :yes:
I think that you have to have 1705 posts to get that. Lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I believe you asked about a new title smt...so do you like? Lol

Reactions: smt 59

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
r1894 said:
Hello!! [emoji3]

Wonder if I could get where it says "Member" above my pic changed to "Post whore" or something like that....Thumper, is that possible? I'll work for it!!! :yes:
At this point, I think you'll have to step up your game a little before you can be considered a whore. At the moment, you're just a whore in booth camp, learning the ropes. :raspberry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chappymate

Members Online