Bomb removed

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Whoring whores

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
You probably seen the f u thread by now lol
I haven't. Link, PM me, or tell me what's going on. Inquiring minds want to know. Hope all is ok.

Reactions: Porkins

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Been up since 3 this morning :blinkhuh: Not sure why, and I'm not a morning person.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Afternoon

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Not many nice days left. Captain sleepyhead gets a pass :raspberry:

Day's half over and I still have to work. Drove camaro ss build #740 last night. Still love hopping in the TB afterwards.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
I haven't. Link, PM me, or tell me what's going on. Inquiring minds want to know. Hope all is ok.
Clean version.....Had date night planned out with the gf...went to the movies only to end up wasting the $22 due to the fact that i got called out for an alarm...Fortunately it was not the one that has been a problem all week...no instead its another one that i have been having issues with the monitoring company....They completely bypass protocol and call my manager directly first...then proceed to call me directly instead of calling the ops center like they are supposed to. When i looked at my missed call log after i got out of the movie i seen that the monitoring company had attempted to call me 3 times about 40 min prior to Ops calling me..i only actually noticed the Ops call because i happened to brush my arm against the pocket i had my cell phone in and felt the vibrations of it going off. Anyways...it gets better....dumbasses at the monitoring company phoned the Ops center in B.C. first then called the one i report to in Alberta.....this was after directly calling my manager and i. Manager tore the operator a new one over the phone and warned them that i will possibly do the same. Funny enough i was the nice one out of the two this time...usually its the other way around lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
Protocol is very important and a lot of people seem to forget it easily.... :no:
This one company in particular is bad about it...its gotten to the point that the Manager and i flat out dont care if they whine about getting torn a new one.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
As the operator put it last night....after my manager was done with her she felt like a worn out wash rag lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:cool:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
IIrc Mounce and SMT were asking about custom user titles...welp...hope they like theirs lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
IIrc Mounce and SMT were asking about custom user titles...welp...hope they like theirs lol
lol Curious Garth & Popeye the Sailor!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members