Not open for further replies.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Me2

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Lmfao! I love It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv_EstqjWQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzaVd6zl2bA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:raspberry:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:cool:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Am I the only one that constantly checks the tracking on an item when ordered online?
Nope
funny-memes-damn-you-ups.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whoremongers

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
mcsteven said:
Doing okay. Had first follow up yesterday. For those that didn't know or I didn't explain, while in the loaner car there was a carjacking gone bad. Guy was at the passenger-side wanting my wallet. I didn't have one and offered him anything and everything including the car. He started to get in the passenger door. I know that if they are in the car with you they are going to kill you. I took off and his shotgun fired. It tore up my left hand (and I am left-handed). Two surgeries so far. I'm pretty lucky that it didn't take the face, the abdomen, or the legs. I am amazed it didn't hit my lower leg or ankle seeing where it exited the drivers door. This is the drivers door on a 2014 Camry.

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409954720.712575.jpg

This is my hand right now. Pins in the thumb and forefinger, and a cast around it. Lots of stitches which I have pictures of from yesterday. The cast was replaced yesterday.

attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409954881.179968.jpg

I won't post the pictures of the cast off, but these links are NSFW, and NSFDT (not safe for dinner table).
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/webpager/AB0721E0-0D39-4DE1-B887-3B8668155D12.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/webpager/BCD7F22C-5EC8-4DE5-88C9-CC9F34DD964D.jpg
Holy shit man. I seen the pic of the car, but never seen the hand. That's serious :eek:

Porkins said:
helpful-tyler-durden-meme-generator-play-that-new-rebecca-black-its-friday-thats-fucking-why-609f0f.jpg

That is for Mr. 2nd Shift.
:tiphat: :rotfl:

That's my fav :yes: I listened to it on my way to work today :2thumbsup:

Mounce said:
Am I the only one that constantly checks the tracking on an item when ordered online?
No sir. I typically check tracking for an item two to three times a day. I check so much that I have the USPS app, UPS app, FedEx app, and DHL app. Its quicker than going into email copy/paste tracking number into website :yes:

Reactions: Porkins

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
THERE'S AN APP??? Hmm, if I ever free up enough space on my phone I'll get one for usps. I just leave the tracking tab open in chrome and update it when I check, works well for me.
I also have the tab open as well while waiting on a package. There's the MOD bug then there's the Delivery bug lol [emoji38]

Reactions: Porkins and Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lol bad thing is, sometimes they're related! Me though, just waiting on a welding helmet. Shipped on the 5th from Cali at 0117 and scheduled for delivery on the 6th. :yes: Lately when I buy something on Ebay, if it comes via usps, free shipping means 2-day priority mail. And to think, I almost talked myself into upgrading the shipping lol.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
I also have the tab open as well while waiting on a package. There's the MOD bug then there's the Delivery bug lol [emoji38]
And it's usually the MOD bug standing over a kneeling delivery bug waiting to shoot it mafia execution style if items don't arrive on time...errrr wait maybe that's just how my MOD bug takes care of business.....hmmmm

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Lol definitely not Capote's if you saw his multi-day rant while waiting for his hitch :raspberry:
I usually get shipping speed remorse within 24 hours after I buy something online. Wish I would have went with one day shipping :biggrin:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
:whore:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
I usually get shipping speed remorse within 24 hours after I buy something online. Wish I would have went with one day shipping [emoji3]
Lol you've got it bad, man. :tongue:

Forgot to mention that my orders are also coming with insurance lately. This particular order has insurance that is worth three times the price of the item.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Insurance is a good idea. I always go at least double what the item is worth.

I got $1600 Insurance on my TBLT headlights when I shipped them for the projector retrofit.

That's double what I paid.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
more whoring

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
You and Capote pack a weeks worth of whoring into two days. I would get burnt out too.
I can't help it that you guys are awesome and I like spending time here haha.

But....

Fuuuug I missed my post count breaking 2k. :sadcry:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
I can't help it that you guys are awesome and I like spending time here haha.

But....

Fuuuug I missed my post count breaking 2k. :sadcry:
:whore:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members