Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
harmless said:
Ah. Pre-emptive play. :smile: Pics or Bust!! :raspberry:

I was never a big fan of worms, so the early birds can have them... I'll have some toast and jam plz. Maybe a burger... :biggrin:

At the moment, I have one schedule. Mine. :tongue: Time and date have lost all meaning since being off work...

remember... the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Hatchet said:
remember... the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Unless you negelect to watch your back for the Cat while stuffing your face and laughing at your X-buddy.... :biggrin:

The Cat wins by getting a fresh cheese-stuffed hors d'œuvres. :redface:

cat-stalking-prey.jpg

funny-pictures-mouse-is-momentarily-relieved-thinking-that-he-lost-the-cat.jpg

I'm that Cat. :dance:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
harmless said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR HOes!!!

:tequila::Lager Louts::grouphug:

LOL that would figure, Stef got the first Whoring post for the new year...

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
LOL that would figure, Stef got the first Whoring post for the new year...

Having posted it at 3:24PM - SOMEONE had to do it!!! I gave everyone a fair chance... LOL :dance:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome 2012!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Happy New Year everyone!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Will do!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
There's at least FOUR useless post whoring threads you could set up as a round-robin. I refuse to be impressed until you can do the circle twice in 60 seconds before anybody else posts anything. Take that as a goal for today. It's not like you have anything else to do, like eat or drink beer. :raspberry:

It may take 8 open windows to do it without scripting. :biggrin:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
There's at least FOUR useless post whoring threads you could set up as a round-robin. I refuse to be impressed until you can do the circle twice in 60 seconds before anybody else posts anything. Take that as a goal for today. It's not like you have anything else to do, like eat or drink beer. :raspberry:

It may take 8 open windows to do it without scripting. :biggrin:

I accept your challenge. As soon as I get back from the Doc's. :raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Whoring Part Deux.

(simultanious, multiple cross-thread posting, as challenged by Roadie. Forgive me.) :biggrin:

If you check the time stamps, Mr. Roadie, Sir, you'll see that I may have sucessfully completed your task. I'll collect my gold star for today and mosey on to my next duty - which is a whole lot more of doing nothing, exceptionally well, I may add.... :biggrin: :tongue:

And if not, I'll try again at a later time as to not irritate too many of the powers that be with my shennanigans... =D

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
Whoring Part Deux.

(simultanious, multiple cross-thread posting, as challenged by Roadie. Forgive me.) :biggrin:

If you check the time stamps, Mr. Roadie, Sir, you'll see that I may have sucessfully completed your task. I'll collect my gold star for today and mosey on to my next duty - which is a whole lot more of doing nothing, exceptionally well, I may add.... :biggrin: :tongue:

And if not, I'll try again at a later time as to not irritate too many of the powers that be with my shennanigans... =D

Hmm, I want to play too.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
Hmm, I want to play too.

You would...

Careful. The mods might not like you doing that on your own!! I had "special" permission. :rotfl:

I'm not even sure I won... the forum didn't like what I did. :biggrin:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
What you succeeded at was driving me away from these cesspools. :raspberry: :wink:

You'll have to be a little more specific. :raspberry:

On a side note, does that mean I did it? =D

Offtopic - is Ghoster REALLY ignoring everyone? I've been looking for him for a week or so now... :no: :confused:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
Offtopic - is Ghoster REALLY ignoring everyone? I've been looking for him for a week or so now... :no: :confused:

He's just ignoring you...

823a7_funny-pictures-cat-ignores-dog.jpg

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
10 pages and still no real whores.....just wasted the last 8 minutes in excitement for some whores......SLACKERS!! :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I am sure if you look they are lurking in the back corner over on the other side behind door number two....:yes::yes::yes:

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Roadie......you just made my day. I'm gonna start trying to pick up women at Wal Mart.......

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011

Attachments

• next-friday-damn.jpg
    next-friday-damn.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Eye Bleach!!! I need eye bleach:puke:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
The POW hooker parade continues. I'll drive this thread into the mud eventually. :eek:

Lower your standards my friend... Look at the company you keep! :raspberry: You'll have to aim lower than mud... or the gutter.

This thread will live on!

(Hell, it's the ONLY place we can freely play on this Forum... You won't let us run amok anywhere else!! :poke:)

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
5454.jpg

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
MWAHAHAHAHAH THAT actually looks like it's effective!

Hey Mike. First jab of the new year goes to me... :raspberry:

3334.jpg

LOOOOOVE your new paintjob!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Looks like fun times today.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Roadies girls sure would look hot if I was well under the influence of adult beverages well under:eek::eek:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
I just found another way to perform the steering wheel button mod!

Imma gonna go work on this right now!!! :rotfl:

white-trash-repairs-steering-wheel-controls-take-a-step-back.jpg

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
MWAHAHAHAHAH THAT actually looks like it's effective!

Hey Mike. First jab of the new year goes to me... :raspberry:

LOOOOOVE your new paintjob!

Thanks, I figure I'd bring it over to your pool party

3022.jpg

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Stef, I think you really need to find something else to do for a while. You must be getting cabin fever or something...

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
Stef, I think you really need to find something else to do for a while. You must be getting cabin fever or something...

Hey, I gotta find me all the cheapest mods I can since mod money is non-existant at the moment. :rotfl:

Mike: If you come, just don't forget the beer. :raspberry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zee0719

Members Online