Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Just a thought here, won't that shit peel easy when you put it over the PlastiDip? I feel like if you look at it wrong it might start to curl at one corner then it'll all peel off including the dip and that vinyl (or whatever it was) wasn't cheap! I wouldn't want it peeling off at will.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Bunch of damn whores!!
Hey man, how was work today ?

Mounce said:
Just a thought here, won't that shit peel easy when you put it over the PlastiDip? I feel like if you look at it wrong it might start to curl at one corner then it'll all peel off including the dip and that vinyl (or whatever it was) wasn't cheap! I wouldn't want it peeling off at will.
I'm peeling the dip first dude :crazy:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whores

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I would definitely peel the plasti dip off first. Better adhesion to your clear coat versus plasti dip.

Disregard, too slow :duh:
I meant to add that I would be peeling the dip first of coarse :crazy:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Lol I thought this was a "should I peel it and redo it or just sweep it under the rug and hide it with flashy vinyl" kinda deal when I read it. :raspberry:
lol nah, that'd be some crap work right there. Gonna peel the dip off and then i'd put down that nice ole vinyl :raspberry:

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Good question. He was top :whore: for days tuen dropped off the radar :undecided:
Maybe he's really working for the CIA taking pictures of *dun dun dun* GM haterz

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Maybe he is in rehab from being a :whore: some people cannot stop and it affects their life :yes:
Hmmm maybe-so :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
You know. You said yourself you are sleep deprived from whoring :rotfl:
I usually stay up ti'll 2-3am anyway lol
CaptainKD said:
Sleeping. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Reactions: Mounce and Porkins

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Same here. Bed by 3am and back up by 9am
Bed by 3am, up by 0530 or 0540 :rotfl:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
I hope for a blizzard this year, GA wouldn't be dug out into next July.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Porkins said:
I hope for a blizzard this year, GA wouldn't be dug out into next July.
Do you remember last year when South Carolina had to borrow Snow Plows from another state? Well alteast I think it was SC

Reactions: Porkins

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Capote said:
Do you remember last year when South Carolina had to borrow Snow Plows from another state? Well alteast I think it was SC
They laughed at GA for not being prepared and a week later karma got them in the ass.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Yeah I know that feeling. I stayed awake for 96 hours straight during a field training op :crazy:
Holy crap, 96hrs? Never had to stay up that long. Our toughest field problem was Artillery Table 18. Constant shoot n' scoot, react to contact, move orders, OpFor, and NBC scenarios. On the last night we were on stand-by all night doing fire missions in full MOPP gear without sleep. We were exhausted as shit. All the gun crews would literally pass out in our guns and wake up when we heard a fire mission come down. It was crazy, we were in zombie mode sending down steel

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Southern states are soft when it comes to snow and ice. Camp Lejeune was shut down a few times for less than one inch of snow :no:

I assume since your DOT does not have any snow removal equipment.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Southern states are soft when it comes to snow and ice. Camp Lejeune was shut down a few times for less than one inch of snow :no:

Ft.Stewart was shutdown a few times last winter for just "Ice Rain" storms. Got cold as hell though during PT.

Yeah no snow removal equip at all

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
dmanns67 said:

My county has one plow and they use a grader. I live out in the country and we are the last to get plowed. Ive never had no problem getting into town driving on ice, lucky had a chainsaw to clear trees.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Holy crap, 96hrs? Never had to stay up that long. Our toughest field problem was Artillery Table 18. Constant shoot n' scoot, react to contact, move orders, OpFor, and NBC scenarios. On the last night we were on stand-by all night doing fire missions in full MOPP gear without sleep. We were exhausted as shit. All the gun crews would literally pass out in our guns and wake up when we heard a fire mission come down. It was crazy, we were in zombie mode sending down steel
Trust me 96 hours was not by choice. We were there for 7 days and rotated through different billets. Somehow my billets all fell in the first four days. We were running 24 hour ops, so sleep was not an option.

I love MOPP gear, especially PT while wearing it.

Reactions: djthumper

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Trust me 96 hours was not by choice. We were there for 7 days and rotated through different billets. Somehow my billets all fell in the first four days. We were running 24 hour ops, so sleep was not an option.

I love MOPP gear, especially PT while wearing it.
Table 18 was 2 weeks long, was really good training though, I really enjoyed it. I was a driver of our gun and was probably the best gun driver in our Battery. Our gun section was always 1st on the Azimuth of fire and first to fire :thumbsup:

Never had to do PT in MOPP gear. I think in my current shape I would not fare well

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Your not missing much haha. You guys have tents to sleep in or just slept on your tanks?
We sleep in our Howitzers, there's 4 crewmembers. Driver, #1 Man, Gunner, & Chief. We can all fit on the floor. Driver has to wake up like every 3hrs though to turn the engine on so the batteries don't die :hissyfit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobhouse5

Members Online