Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I can say that I definitely do not miss the 15-18 mile humps we had to go on. Flak with front, rear, and side sapi plates. Kevlar, rifle, and another 60lbs of gear in our ruck sack.

Trails, you talk about dogs barking, You have not experienced pain until you going on a 18 mile hike with 100lbs of gear and average 3-4 mph.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I can say that I definitely do not miss the 15-18 mile humps we had to go on. Flak with front, rear, and side sapi plates. Kevlar, rifle, and another 60lbs of gear in our ruck sack.

Trails, you talk about dogs barking, You have not experienced pain until you going on a 18 mile hike with 100lbs of gear and average 3-4 mph.
And the periods of "Zombie mode" you go into from exhaustion

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
What IF,...you double posted while calling someone out on double posting, while they had quotes of double posts? :explode:
what-if-i-told-you-meme-generator-what-if-i-told-you-you-have-no-idea-what-you-re-talking-about-bdafe5.jpg

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
awq0y.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
resized_history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-what-if-i-told-you-all-the-weed-i-smoke-is-from-aliens-8dad49.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
what-if-i-told-you-potato.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
6a1.png

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
v9Qza94.png

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
bd25a0aa944a71f1f17c978d3f3c2dac5ecfbcfb74006da0ecbe2edb1970c36a.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:rotfl:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Well well, tracking updated... It is just a little over an hour south of here.

Apparently someone forgot to scan it when it left Cali... and at any other stops it may have made along the way.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Sparky said:

Apparently someone forgot to scan it when it left Cali... and at any other stops it may have made along the way.
Sounds like what happened to my Batman Hitch Cover

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sparky said:

I hate USPS tracking. Kevin shipped out my door sills on 8/25 and tracking showed accepted. I check it today and it said delivered. Nothing in between. That is typical of all shipments I try to track from USPS.

When I mailed the parts for the capacitor mod to DarkRider in Canada, all I could see was accepted and then 7 days later I seen the package was delivered.

UPS and FedEx have way better tracking.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Did you receive it yet?
It came today, but we were doing Gunner testing and I had to be there to drive one of the guns, so I missed the mailman trying to drop it off at my door. Doesn't make sense why she didn't put it behind the stairs like she usually does. Soooo once again, I have to wait.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
It came today, but we were doing Gunner testing and I had to be there to drive one of the guns, so I missed the mailman trying to drop it off at my door. Doesn't make sense why she didn't put it behind the stairs like she usually does. Soooo once again, I have to wait.
That sucks. I hate when you have to sign for a package or the driver decides not to leave it.

When I was stationed in NC, we lived in rural area and our mailboxes were a half mile from the house down a dirt road. There were 10 mailboxes in a line next to the road. My mail lady at the time thought it was a good idea to leave my $200 Philips HID kit sitting on top of my mailbox next to the side of the road. While I was at work I got a notification that my HIDs were delivered. I get home and check the mailbox and nothing there. I check the front porch, back porch, and around the house, still nothing. Keep in mind our closest neighbor was about a quarter mile away.

Apparently someone drove by and took my HIDs. I called the company I bought them from and USPS and both of them said there was nothing they could do. I confronted the mail lady about it and she actually wrote me a personal check for the HIDs that were stolen, which was her fault anyways. From that point on, if an item did not fit in out mailbox, it was left on the fron tporch.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
That sucks. I hate when you have to sign for a package or the driver decides not to leave it.

When I was stationed in NC, we lived in rural area and our mailboxes were a half mile from the house down a dirt road. There were 10 mailboxes in a line next to the road. My mail lady at the time thought it was a good idea to leave my $200 Philips HID kit sitting on top of my mailbox next to the side of the road. While I was at work I got a notification that my HIDs were delivered. I get home and check the mailbox and nothing there. I check the front porch, back porch, and around the house, still nothing. Keep in mind our closest neighbor was about a quarter mile away.

Apparently someone drove by and took my HIDs. I called the company I bought them from and USPS and both of them said there was nothing they could do. I confronted the mail lady about it and she actually wrote me a personal check for the HIDs that were stolen, which was her fault anyways. From that point on, if an item did not fit in out mailbox, it was left on the fron tporch.
Dude that fucking sucks! Sometimes i'm worried neighbors may try to take my packages sometimes. So if I miss a package and they leave a slip to sign, I tape it to my door and in small writing, tell them where to hide the package

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You went hardcore on the likes there Cap'n :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Accurate

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Well for those of you who were here last night....I have learned what the aftermath of last night's events were...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobhouse5

Members Online