Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Nov 20, 2011
The scary part is ..... the night shift whores can run rampant on this thread without meaning or cause! Sorry .... forgot .... this thread has no meaning or cause:biggrin:

Speaking of without meaning or cause ..... where is Duc?

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Why yes yes indeed whore
so long as you have certain key elements whore
Any subject can be discussed whore
oops forgot my punctuation whore
,,,,,, ............:biggrin:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I just got back from seeing Avengers. All I can say is go see it immediately! Even if your not into comics, it is a great movie!!!

The only downside is that I had some douche bag that decided that he could sit in the seats next to me even though I told him that I had friends down in the lobby that were on their way in. All is well though, he and his buddy got what they deserved....

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Regulator said:
I just got back from seeing Avengers. All I can say is go see it immediately! Even if your not into comics, it is a great movie!!!

The only downside is that I had some douche bag that decided that he could sit in the seats next to me even though I told him that I had friends down in the lobby that were on their way in. All is well though, he and his buddy got what they deserved....

Ahh Yes, that is why I allways eat the 7layer bean dip the night before.........kind of like my Superpower :yes:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Guano said:
Ahh Yes, that is why I allways eat the 7layer bean dip the night before.........kind of like my Superpower :yes:

Nice
Guano the old it smells like I shit my pants smell in a closed in area..:wootwoot::wootwoot: The guy would probably start gagging and it could get very humorous :thumbsup::thumbsup: Very nice , Very nice
Good morning all you whores have a great day

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
We just caught a white fantail pigeon at work...

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
harmless said:
A nice sunny (and WARM) Sunday for us today! :wootwoot: It's about damn time!! :crazy:

Morning...
I guess it depends on how you define warm... :raspberry:
It's a chilly 14C down here as of now, but it should get up to 18C by this aft.... no clouds to be seen either! :thumbsup:

PS. I got the new brackets for the safari bar right here waiting for YOU (and Garnet) to put on. :tongue:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Beautiful day slightly cool breeze but still managed to clean the car and truck. :wootwoot::wootwoot: The sun shine was great.:thumbsup:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Morning...
I guess it depends on how you define warm... :raspberry:
It's a chilly 14C down here as of now, but it should get up to 18C by this aft.... no clouds to be seen either! :thumbsup:

PS. I got the new brackets for the safari bar right here waiting for YOU (and Garnet) to put on. :tongue:

Oh yay. :raspberry: Guess I did good in buying that electric impact hammer huh? :crazy:

14C?!? Shit, I'm wearin' shorts, a t-shirt and sandals as soon as it creeps over 12C!!!! :rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Dont want to work tomorrow. Someone cancel Monday.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Just helped my son video tape his physics project. The thing is so temperamental I could scream but it worked and we have 2 copies.:wootwoot::wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning Whores

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Ready for lunch!

At least today si going pretty quick.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Morning!! Start of summer semester today :suicide:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
It's time! It's time! It's post whore time!!!!! :wootwoot::woohoo:

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Good afternoon whores. Doing some last minute reviewing for my last final this semester. Head up to campus in a few hours, take it, then have a nice 2-3 weeks off from classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmek

Members Online