animal said:
:rotfl:
OOPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I'm not so think as you drunk I am:raspberry:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

d6540d41-02ee-412b-9d1a-1ff5d65a6fae.jpg

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Them cruel pricks at the weather dept are threatening us with SNOW for tomorrow?!? WTF!? Where's our SPRING!??! :hissyfit:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
Them cruel pricks at the weather dept are threatening us with SNOW for tomorrow?!? WTF!? Where's our SPRING!??! :hissyfit:

That sucks! Its a miserable 68 and sunny here:raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I have been hearing that all day. They are calling for high wind and rain down here in the banana belt totally sucks.

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Well good morning whores, hope you have a good morning, at Noon I leave for Fremont, MI . My Grandfather passed away and I must pay my respect.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Sorry to hear Juicy...

On a side note I cant wait till next sunday... :yaay::yaay:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Juicy K said:
Well good morning whores, hope you have a good morning, at Noon I leave for Fremont, MI . My Grandfather passed away and I must pay my respect.

:frown: Sorry to hear about your grandfather. :frown:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Juicy K said:
Thanks man, whats next Sunday?

Buddy of mine has a friends with 200 acres in northern/middle indiana. He said we could shoot shit up and blow shit up.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
Buddy of mine has a friends with 200 acres in northern/middle indiana. He said we could shoot shit up and blow shit up.

Shot up couple thousand rounds and 8 lbs of tannerite this weekend for scotts bachelor party. Plus blew up few lp tanks and a full acetylene tank and gas tank and giant fuel oil tank.

Oh...we had a 35 mm cannon too.

Good times.

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Afternoon whores! Got to play in the April showers today, ..... I mean work. :tongue:

Jan 4, 2012
woody79 said:
Doing great over here thanks!

Hows the truck coming along? Any more pictures?

well its going great I will be putting up more pictures, the front end has been put together, and the rear end , leaf springs are on, and the rear drum shoes was also put back on and of course ended up forgeting to take those pictures. my baby is back on all four wheels, put in engine oil and also motor anti-freeze. one more weekend just to finish off, bolt the rear shocks, put in the tranfer filter. and also get the new muffler put in. Also going to paint the bottom part of the blazer in black, I think it will look amazing, I really love doing all these changes to my truck, its a great feeling when its done, looks so great, I wish I would have been more involved with my truck long ago. but life happens. I am doing this now and its so exciting. I am also starting to get tools together. my little automotive collection.....LOL... then when I can I am going to get a lift kit, then also look for new tires. and its starting to look so good. Thanks for asking its great to share this with you all. hope everyone is doing great.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Well got some rain this morning, but now just cloudy.

jdoorn14

Mar 24, 2012
Evening, whores.

Spent a beautiful 75 degree day at Sea World...my 4 yr old daughter had a great day, and I'm sunburned.

Wobbly pop anyone?

Jan 4, 2012
sorry harmless, it was really warm and sunny for a change here and there was no rain, or snow or cloudy, hopefully some will go your way.
:thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Morning peeps! Cold one out this morning. At least there is no more of that awful 4 letter word on the ground right now :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a great day, as they say "Another day, another dollar".

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Morning every one still cold out and looks like it could rain Have a great warm day "You People" while we other people deal with the crap

jdoorn14

Mar 24, 2012
Morning sluts!

It's supposed to be a little chilly here today...like 72...:rofl:

Sorry, gotta rub it in while I can...only a few more days in FL before I have to return to real life in MI.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
What's going on all you keyboard lovers?

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Afternoon whores, aka "You People"! :raspberry: Getting closer to Friday.

Well this post whore aka person agrees with you it is closer to Friday. :cool:

Jan 4, 2012
afternoon all...... hey, it seems we all have one thing in common, we all deal with crap every day in one method or another...... the funny part is that over here I can blame it all on the fruit sprays that they keep putting in the air, thats my story and I am sticking to it...... lol :rotfl::raspberry: Hope everyone is doing great today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmek

Members Online