Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
silvernclean said:
Hi my name is jeff and I am a post whore. And I am headed for bed. Nite ya'll.

Who you heading to bed with is the real question Mr. Whore :raspberry::rotfl:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Is she drunk so you have a chance? Does she know that you are such a posting whore. If she has any standards she will kick your trampy ass out. You WHORE:raspberry:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Is whore to kind of a word for him thou is the bigger question :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Just some late night whoring...

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Tis the way its been, and the way it shall be...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Fire06 said:
My gosh you are just a young pup and already fallen apart. I am 48 and still hanging on Good luck

I started out with my first acl tear in 91 as a freshman in High School playing varsity football. I got cut blocked and my knee went the wrong way. Back then the repair was a lot different then it is now and I was on bed rest for 6 weeks before starting rehab. Since then it has all been thanks to military deployments. Fortunately for me, Uncle Sam pays me decently for them so I can't complain to bad. It would still be nice to not be sitting awake at 3 in the morning hurting.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Guano said:
Being a Whore is such a lonely life.........................................:hopeless:
Nooo you being the late night whore is a lonely life for you.... :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Regulator said:
I started out with my first acl tear in 91 as a freshman in High School playing varsity football. I got cut blocked and my knee went the wrong way. Back then the repair was a lot different then it is now and I was on bed rest for 6 weeks before starting rehab. Since then it has all been thanks to military deployments. Fortunately for me, Uncle Sam pays me decently for them so I can't complain to bad. It would still be nice to not be sitting awake at 3 in the morning hurting.

I hear what you are saying. I have been in physio for over a year for this knee. Stopped going for a while because I was getting busy and nothing was happening on the surgery side of it but started back at it last fall. Last month plus though knee hurts like hell to do much, can not do what I was doing with it and it seems to be getting stiffer as time goes on, despite doing the exercises for it. All I need is to get through a few more shifts at work and then it is surgery time. Nice to hear Uncle Sam is looking out for you and not throwing under the bus now that they are done with you. Nice to hear at least some gov. agency's work.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Afternoon to all the post whores.

Looks like a small finger orgy took place here. :eek:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good times were had!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Dirty whores...clean whores....we all be whores!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Good morning whores, felt good to sleep in a little.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
OOHH it was more than just a small finger orgy:yes::yes: Much much more.:raspberry::raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ said:
Good times were had!

Fire06 said:
I think I might need a smoke after all that. I think I feel dirty ,:yes:really really dirty :rotfl::rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ said:
Dirty whores...clean whores....we all be whores!

I wonder is it okay to post about what our fingers have been doing to a keyboard????:undecided::confused:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
I wonder is it okay to post about what our fingers have been doing to a keyboard????:undecided::confused:

And what have your fingers been doing off the key board that you would be questioning ours :undecided::undecided::undecided:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
And what have your fingers been doing off the key board that you would be questioning ours :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Fire06 said:
I think what we have here is a post whore coming out of the posting closet :eek::eek:

:dielaugh: I don't care who you are that's some funny posts right there. :dielaugh:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Damn tornadoes killing people 30 minutes from my hometown. Weather is weird this year.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Gas is sucking so much!!! Almost $4 a gallon now :frown::frown:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I have heard that there is less refining capability which is some of the problem because the price for a barrel is not that bad yet. Some one making a extra buck or two

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Does it look something like this?

8ecb4b2b-0d7d-49ad-9f94-5d6b26fb7356.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Thats not the image I was thinking of...:no::no: but nice try to change the image that we all were thinking:raspberry::raspberry:

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Good evening whores. Heard a funny saying today thought I'd share. (it's all shits and giggles till someone giggles and shits)

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Evnin

fireman4215 said:
Good evening whores. Heard a funny saying today thought I'd share. (it's all shits and giggles till someone giggles and shits)
Yeah, it's all fun &games till it happens to you. I'm just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online

No members online now.