Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I want a lift in my garage...

Along with the taller roof so I can lift a vehicle up without breaking a hole in the trusses!

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yup

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Twerk

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:whore:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I haven't heard Shit about her in a minute

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
White trash

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Night

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Bored as shit

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Welp she's taking the PS4 and TV...so fucked for entertainment when I move....I guess I'll just find something to Fuck every night

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
We got it while married, I'm not gonna contest a marriage over a PS4, no matter how much a a bullshit excuse she gives for keeping it. I'm pissed though. Gonna be staring at walls pretty much.

EDIT: keep whoring, I'm pissed off. If I don't talk about it somewhere or with someone I get pissed and explode.

Whore on

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Nope, that's part of the agreement on paper as my property. My TB, and a few items in here besides what I had before marriage

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I was out all day yesterday. Damn, you whores were busy!

Capote said:
My wife never had a car, getting divorced so I don't ever have to worry about having a van in my driveway, Win
Don't say that too loud. If she gets custody and doesn't have a car now, guess how the judge might decide how she gets to appointments with your kids? In her Trailblazer.

Mounce said:
Weather is fckin nasty. Started to go to mcd's but turned around because of how little I could see while driving 15mph. Thinking HIDs don't like fog, might take the TB in a minute.
Get the yellow temp lamps for your fogs. I'm thinking I'm getting aux lights for my bull bar, and I think I'm going to swap my white HIDs from my fogs into those and then get some yellow HIDs for my fogs. Besides, no matter what the source, the lower the better to see in fog.

CaptainKD said:
Let us know how you like it. I've bee trying a few new ones as well. Good razor, but I still get burned once in a while.

BlazingTrails said:
that could work if you don't short anything out :rotfl:
Save the radio presets. :no:

Aarkon said:
Hook the clamps to her nips and ask her if there is any juice in the battery if she is so smart she could tell if you had a dead cell
Not picking on anyone specific. Hate to get all PC, but w're talking about sexual assault and or battery (no pun). We don't want our sons or daughters to perpetuate this. Put yourself into the shoes of Capote's ex's father. Now think repeat what you said, typed or thought. We also have women members who might be upset, rightfully so, at the comments aimed at a woman. We don't want our daughters (or sons) to know someone like that. We need to be the examples.

dmanns67 said:
Tell her thats why any competent person does not take their vehicle to a jiffy lube. I would pay three times as much at a stealership before ever going to a jiffy lube.

Sounds like she knows that buttons to push of yours for a reaction. Dont give her the reaction she wants. When she starts talking shit just say ok, your right, whatever you say then walk away.
BEST ADVICE! You lose no face by removing yourself from a situation that might anger you more. Lose the battle and win the war.

BlazingTrails said:
The optima yellow top is by far the best battery I have every had :yes:
Great battery but expensive if you don't have the $$ right now. Look at Costco. They sell Interstate and have a great refund policy if they fail.

Darkrider_LS said:
Bacon wrapped steak skewers.....ohhhhh yeeeaaa
Need my address to send some my way?

Capote said:
But everyone likes a good rerun :raspberry:

attachicon.gif
meme9952156312.jpg
Is that your truck? If not, where are the pics of your modded lamps after the dipped eyebrows?

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
mcsteven said:
I was out all day yesterday. Damn, you whores were busy!

Don't say that too loud. If she gets custody and doesn't have a car now, guess how the judge might decide how she gets to appointments with your kids? In her Trailblazer.

Get the yellow temp lamps for your fogs. I'm thinking I'm getting aux lights for my bull bar, and I think I'm going to swap my white HIDs from my fogs into those and then get some yellow HIDs for my fogs. Besides, no matter what the source, the lower the better to see in fog.

Let us know how you like it. I've bee trying a few new ones as well. Good razor, but I still get burned once in a while.

Save the radio presets. :no:

Not picking on anyone specific. Hate to get all PC, but w're talking about sexual assault and or battery (no pun). We don't want our sons or daughters to perpetuate this. Put yourself into the shoes of Capote's ex's father. Now think repeat what you said, typed or thought. We also have women members who might be upset, rightfully so, at the comments aimed at a woman. We don't want our daughters (or sons) to know someone like that. We need to be the examples.

BEST ADVICE! You lose no face by removing yourself from a situation that might anger you more. Lose the battle and win the war.

Great battery but expensive if you don't have the $$ right now. Look at Costco. They sell Interstate and have a great refund policy if they fail.

Need my address to send some my way?

Is that your truck? If not, where are the pics of your modded lamps after the dipped eyebrows?
uploadfromtaptalk1419830581051.jpguploadfromtaptalk1419830592356.jpg

Reactions: mcsteven

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
mcsteven said:
I didn't mention fog lights in my post but my fogs are 6" LED bars. Around 4500k temperature. Headlights are around 5000-5500k in temp.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Oh my God this "crazy 88" infomercial credit company is such horse Shit lol. Fake ass people pulled in from the street to tell fake ass stories. Hoooorible acting. Scam

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
erohW

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
A

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
You have LED light bars on the stang?
Nothing crazy or big. The before mounted pic is the only pic I have of them on the car without them on. Pic before I mounted them and after:

-also that's my old 8k HIDs

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419831732646.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419831732646.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 14
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419831766784.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419831766784.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014